1 2 3
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 935
Mage
24th September 2023 21:09:04

Quoting Godzilla:
Im honoured to be part of this great balancing, y'all blame me for "ruining" pyromancer because many of you didn't even know how to play it properly. During that time the development team asked for feedback and i gave them that, i livestreamed test servers and showed everyone what a pyromancer at that time was capable of.

It's not my fault im a better player. Pyromancer is still a good class, the reason people changed subclass doesn't mean it's because of how shit pyromancers are, many did it for other reasons. For myself i've changed to a warlock for PvP reasons, not to play (hence why i haven't taken a single level in a very long time).

You folks just got used to being the superiour subclass because it was broken for too long (seen how quick Law got level 1k?:smartass:). Anyway, i do believe pyromancers could use some tweaks here and there, but mainly for PvP changes.

Learn2Play8)

Do you want to compare 1x server with 2x, are you serious haha? You made a totally incoherent analysis out of envy of some players who reach a high level, simply because of that, you mention the ''law'' to reach level 1k? pharos and 2x while I increase half lvl in 1 hour, the pharos people increase 1 lvl every hour or even more... their analyzes were manipulative, but the main FAULT of the pyromancer being a totally useless class, was the GM themselves and Adm for not knowing how to analyze the class correctly, if they analyzed it coherently and not based on the opinion of a poor guy like you, the pyro would be viable to play.
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
25th September 2023 00:45:20

Quoting Godzilla:
Im honoured to be part of this great balancing, y'all blame me for "ruining" pyromancer because many of you didn't even know how to play it properly. During that time the development team asked for feedback and i gave them that, i livestreamed test servers and showed everyone what a pyromancer at that time was capable of.

It's not my fault im a better player. Pyromancer is still a good class, the reason people changed subclass doesn't mean it's because of how shit pyromancers are, many did it for other reasons. For myself i've changed to a warlock for PvP reasons, not to play (hence why i haven't taken a single level in a very long time).

You folks just got used to being the superiour subclass because it was broken for too long (seen how quick Law got level 1k?:smartass:). Anyway, i do believe pyromancers could use some tweaks here and there, but mainly for PvP changes.

Learn2Play8)

Funny you say you know how to play pyromancer, and in the test serv you do much less exp than in the game normally! After several bot bans, you never played again, I would like to see you more active, playing again, and doing live! :)
Using the kz doesn't mean you knew how to play, you knew how to turn it on and go running around in the respaw!

Come back, and teach us, how to play now! :D
Lord Cratoz Os
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Mage
25th September 2023 15:00:27

Quoting Hellsinner:
Quoting Xplosion:
In addition we have some ideas for improvements for Shaman, so we would have playable every 3 mages subclass, but since nobody even care I am not starting that one...

I believe that shamans should also have some improvement to be playable without depending on paladins or barbarians to make solo reasonable exp.

Any proposal to improve the shamans' gameplay would be really welcome in conjunction with any changes to the pyromancers' mechanics like those mentioned in this thread.

@Xplosion, please share ur ideas about shamans :D

Here friend, I imagine that all the players who are currently active and giving their opinions on this forum are people who have been playing this game for years and therefore know all the subclasses. We know the benefits and weaknesses of each of them. and clearly at this time the pyromancer is not currently at the level of the other subclasses.
You say it's not your fault that other players don't know how to play a pyromancer, we all know how to play it, we have experience. You gave your opinion at that time, perfect and if you did it just to see the level of law, I will explain to you currently how much a person has time to play 24/7, being lvl 300+, is able to make +100 or 150 lvl per week and that I see it watching live shows from barbaros lvl 400 doing 50kk to 60kk per hour...
Well, I won't talk about that because I'm not trying to talk about nerfing a subclass. I only ask that they adjust the pyromancer a little so that it is at least compared to the other magician classes.
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Elysium
Level 892
Mage
25th September 2023 20:12:16

In my opinion, the pyromancer is still a playable class, but they need to improve the damage from the edges of inferno and also the fire shield needs improvements. I believe that if it were 16% damage protection and 12% dedicated to mana it would be good, and also increase the HP steal by 10%.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
25th September 2023 20:22:23

Quoting Sanoman:
Quoting Godzilla:

Learn2Play8)

Do you want to compare 1x server with 2x, are you serious haha? You made a totally incoherent analysis out of envy of some players who reach a high level, simply because of that, you mention the ''law'' to reach level 1k? pharos and 2x while I increase half lvl in 1 hour, the pharos people increase 1 lvl every hour or even more... their analyzes were manipulative, but the main FAULT of the pyromancer being a totally useless class, was the GM themselves and Adm for not knowing how to analyze the class correctly, if they analyzed it coherently and not based on the opinion of a poor guy like you, the pyro would be viable to play.

The only difference between Pharos and Elysium is EXP rates, there's no difference in a pyromancer on Elysium or Pharos. Meaning your paragraph of nonsense about time calculations and whatever you're trying to say couldve been shortened to "all numbers are halfed". But for clarification, none of it has anything to do with class balancing.

Quoting Odimm:
Quoting Godzilla:

Learn2Play8)

Funny you say you know how to play pyromancer, and in the test serv you do much less exp than in the game normally! After several bot bans, you never played again, I would like to see you more active, playing again, and doing live! :)
Using the kz doesn't mean you knew how to play, you knew how to turn it on and go running around in the respaw!

Come back, and teach us, how to play now! :D

You're quite ignorant. It's easy to envy someone, its hard acknowledge that there's people who are better at certain things. Two things you need to know about this game. Nearly everyone used to use "the common bot" and you cannot use "the common bot" on test servers. Therefore it would be impossible for me to use such software on test servers.

I've livestreamed both time and the results were close to the same, just a slight difference in exp per hour. Which was the goal of that nerf. Note that this was prior to the buff change. I didn't do any calculations on that, but in my opinion more mana useage results in less money made, not experience lost.

Anyway, my absence has nothing to do with bots being banned, i had my last hurray at Zera and that was the end of it. Im glad they banned bots but they did it the wrong way, they promised tons of great things but lack to stick with it. There are many other games to play for joy, unbelieveable right?
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 993
Mage
25th September 2023 20:56:49 (Last edited 25th September 2023 20:57:05)

@ Lord Cratoz Os
I think you quoted me by mistake, I havent wrote anything like that " You say it's not your fault that other players don't know how to play a pyromancer, we all know how to play it, we have experience. You gave your opinion at that time, perfect and if you did it just to see the level of law".

If its about top 1 pharos, if I remember correctly he has transferred from Titan ( 2nd seasonal server), which had broken rules and sick exp rates, so he was +- 600 right after transfer to Pharos (after 4 months of playing on Titan). And it was really long time ago, so in my opinion he didnt made quick 1k lvl on pharos, which is x 2 exp rate server...

But going to the point, right now Pyromancer subclass really need some improvement, like CM Mercury wrote, nothing is written in stone, so after more than a half of year, we can adjust Pyromancer a little. You can see very usefull opinion of Maatheuzinhoo, which is active Pyromancer, and his opinion is close to my, even if we dont know each other personally.
Its very important for the community to have diffrent subclasses playing, so please listen to active Pyromancers/ former Pyromancers that are active, its the key for success.

@Hellsinner
I will make a Shaman proposals thread tomorrow, because I am short on time today.

At the end I want to ensure everybody that Staff is reading our ideas and if they are really good they are implementing them into the game after some time ( I know it from authopsy, I remember some proposals like "changing subclass" or "double fishing skill weekend" posted by some low lvl's, which faced with lack of interest from Zezenian community. After some weeks/months Staff has implemented those ideas into the game, so believe me, good proposals are always welcome;) ).

Best regards for people, which plays actively and try to make Zezenia better 8)
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
26th September 2023 03:10:41

the pyromancer nerf was already seen coming a long time ago before Titan, first what they did with hell and then with the second attack of the pyromancer when one of the best pyromancer was banned, what was dancore told me the last time I logged in that the pyro is getting worse every time and then they made it worse when they listened to Godzilla that he literally doesn't know anything about pyro the only thing he knows is to do dg and as a joke what makes me funny is that he was or is a friend of dancore and he didn't learn anything from him and there you have to remember that he himself said that the rogue had more exp than the marksman so please zezenia staff when he says again that one subclass has more exp than another please don't pay attention to him. He doesn't even know where he stands
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
26th September 2023 23:32:23 (Last edited 27th September 2023 02:45:44)

The staff needs to listen to the opinion of several active players before reducing the damage of some classes, because the very players who complain about the subclass, go there and change the subclass later!!!!After launching zera and banning some high level players, most who used KZ stopped playing{!!!! There are still people who are really interested in the game, and are giving constructive feedback on the Forum!!!
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
26th September 2023 23:43:15 (Last edited 27th September 2023 02:44:20)

.Godzilla
You did 40kk per hour on the normal server and 32 on the test server .If you consider that a small difference, I can only laugh!
And that was only a short time ago - they hadn't changed the pyromancer yet.you know, you can keep lying here on the forum, we all know the truth!!!8)
Hazzer
Premium

Pharos
Level 410
Ranger
27th September 2023 22:44:19

staff are lost, they don't have a concrete objective.
He does random things like he always did, sometimes he gets it right, sometimes he doesn't.
Nerfing the pyromancer was a mistake, no one wants to play it anymore.
Class changes, it was a grotesque mistake.
Having an item as the name of the game is a huge absurd mistake, it impedes the development of the game, as that item will always be one of the best.
These are silly mistakes that always ruined zezenia
1 2 3