1 2 3
Codigo Zero
Player

Pharos
Level 434
Mage
22nd September 2023 14:11:29

Hello, I hope you are very well. This issue of the absurd damage of the pyromancer that in addition to having the worst damage of all the magicians, the damage of the inferno hits very low compared to another magician. That's not enough, the damage decreases as the distance you hit the inferno. Nobody right now absolutely nobody wants to be a pyromancer. A lvl 400 pyromancer's damage is compared to a lvl 300 warlock and the buff is super nerfed.
I propose that they not increase the damage to the pyromancer but at least that their damage is stable in both areas of hell, both close and far. What do you think?
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 935
Mage
22nd September 2023 15:19:52

Good afternoon

I agree with your post, everything they managed to nerf in pyromancer they nerfed, defense, HP theft, mana theft, buff ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY NERFED, the class became rubbish, no one is interested in playing it anymore.

And do you know why they nerfed so much, because they were based on comments and analyzes from a player called ''Godzilla'' who I never saw contribute anything to the game, and who helped destroy such a wonderful class, the pyromancer, that is. This, unfortunately, the gm or adm does not have the slightest ability to test before making a decision, they are based on comments from random people and that's it. This is our wonderful zezenia.
Black Huntress
Player

Pharos
Level 630
Mage
22nd September 2023 16:06:47

In my opinion, they should first fix this "buff" that easily depletes a pyromancer's mana. If they intend to increase the damage, it should be done carefully. In hunts where a high-level pyromancer is trapped in a difficult hunt, their mana is easily drained. If monsters drain mana, the chance of dying is enormous. The class itself was already challenging and tiring to play, but they seemed to want to make it even more difficult and ended up nerfing everything they could, just as Sanoman mentioned.

I'm currently only playing with this class because I have side buttons on my mouse; otherwise, it wouldn't be worth the exhaustion. Without a gaming mouse, it feels like I'm working while hunting instead of having fun in the game. It gives the impression that they tested very little and simply released this update of buffs and nerfs.
Invoker
Player

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
22nd September 2023 19:28:29 (Last edited 22nd September 2023 19:32:43)

Quoting Sanoman:
Good afternoon

I agree with your post, everything they managed to nerf in pyromancer they nerfed, defense, HP theft, mana theft, buff ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY NERFED, the class became rubbish, no one is interested in playing it anymore.

And do you know why they nerfed so much, because they were based on comments and analyzes from a player called ''Godzilla'' who I never saw contribute anything to the game, and who helped destroy such a wonderful class, the pyromancer, that is. This, unfortunately, the gm or adm does not have the slightest ability to test before making a decision, they are based on comments from random people and that's it. This is our wonderful zezenia.

``Godzilla'' talked so much, in the end the class was so bad, he became a warlock, and never played again! :) Congratulations!

I understand the reason for several nerfs on the pyromancer (With this new set, it would be an absurd experience per level, but since there's no bigger pot than the mana flask, it's impossible to play with a high level pyromancer)!

But changing the fire shield and spending + mana on the buff, the inversion of 18% of the buff, to 18% in mana, was too much for pyromacers! We can see the number of active pyromancers, as well as paladins!

The pyromancer still gets more experience than the warlock, but with this excessive mana expenditure, no one wants to play the class! If you take a trap in the middle of 5 monsters (depending, up to 3), your mana simply disappears, and the mana flask can't keep up your mana again, and mage with no mana = die!!

I thought the classes were balanced, since each one has a function!
Dows
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Warrior
22nd September 2023 19:42:42

Quoting Invoker:
Quoting Sanoman:
Good afternoon

``Godzilla'' talked so much, in the end the class was so bad, he became a warlock, and never played again! :) Congratulations!

I understand the reason for several nerfs on the pyromancer (With this new set, it would be an absurd experience per level, but since there's no bigger pot than the mana flask, it's impossible to play with a high level pyromancer)!

But changing the fire shield and spending + mana on the buff, the inversion of 18% of the buff, to 18% in mana, was too much for pyromacers! We can see the number of active pyromancers, as well as paladins!

The pyromancer still gets more experience than the warlock, but with this excessive mana expenditure, no one wants to play the class! If you take a trap in the middle of 5 monsters (depending, up to 3), your mana simply disappears, and the mana flask can't keep up your mana again, and mage with no mana = die!!

I do not agree with you
The pyromancer with the damage that the inferno currently has, which is the last attack of a pyromancer, is almost compared to the cross of a warlock, that is, every 4 sec and the cross every 2, the truth is that a pyromancer can't hold anything for a short time, it doesn't hit anything, it's nerfed. It is totally enough for no one to play it and everyone who was a pyromancer is already a warlock or shaman.

j
Invoker
Player

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
23rd September 2023 04:35:28

Quoting Dows:
Quoting Invoker:
Quoting Sanoman:
Good afternoon

I do not agree with you
The pyromancer with the damage that the inferno currently has, which is the last attack of a pyromancer, is almost compared to the cross of a warlock, that is, every 4 sec and the cross every 2, the truth is that a pyromancer can't hold anything for a short time, it doesn't hit anything, it's nerfed. It is totally enough for no one to play it and everyone who was a pyromancer is already a warlock or shaman.

j

I agree with you, but you also have to take into account that the `Hell` has (59sqm), while the cross has only (19sqm)!

Believe me, I love pyromancer, and I would like to see it strong again, as much as you do!
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 992
Mage
24th September 2023 14:41:18 (Last edited 24th September 2023 14:45:54)

I totally agree with Sanoman and Invoker. I was a pyromancer aswell, but after heavy nervs, caused by this noob godzilla, I was forced to change the subclass which I really enjoyed.

Pyro, and now Warlock, are the only classes that can make bigger exp than barbarian, but with high risk of death. The thing is that Pyro has been nerved so much - for example with reduced life steal and by swaping buff proportions - that skilled people which like to kill massive lures, choose Warlock instead of Pyro.

In terms of bringing back Pyro, as an alternate to Warlock, Staff should consider:
- slightly, like 5% more dmg from 4s. spell Inferno,
- nivelate by at least 20% the damage diffrents between 1st sqm and 2nd/3rd etc of Inferno spell because on the last sqm's the damage is just silly
- bring life steal as it was before nerve
- change proportions from buff: maybe not to the state as it was before, but maybe 16% absorbing dmg, 12 goes to the mana?

We need as many as possible active and mature Pyro/former Pyro's that share their opinion here. Ofc without people, which make mess, and after the mess is done they stop playing ;)

P.S.
Waiting with pop-corn for revenge comments about nerfing Warlock :D
But I hope Staff wont make this mistake again, which was listening to wrong people...
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 992
Mage
24th September 2023 14:59:56

In addition we have some ideas for improvements for Shaman, so we would have playable every 3 mages subclass, but since nobody even care I am not starting that one...
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
24th September 2023 19:49:11

Im honoured to be part of this great balancing, y'all blame me for "ruining" pyromancer because many of you didn't even know how to play it properly. During that time the development team asked for feedback and i gave them that, i livestreamed test servers and showed everyone what a pyromancer at that time was capable of.

It's not my fault im a better player. Pyromancer is still a good class, the reason people changed subclass doesn't mean it's because of how shit pyromancers are, many did it for other reasons. For myself i've changed to a warlock for PvP reasons, not to play (hence why i haven't taken a single level in a very long time).

You folks just got used to being the superiour subclass because it was broken for too long (seen how quick Law got level 1k?:smartass:). Anyway, i do believe pyromancers could use some tweaks here and there, but mainly for PvP changes.

Learn2Play8)
Hellsinner
Player

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
24th September 2023 19:53:53

Quoting Xplosion:
In addition we have some ideas for improvements for Shaman, so we would have playable every 3 mages subclass, but since nobody even care I am not starting that one...

I believe that shamans should also have some improvement to be playable without depending on paladins or barbarians to make solo reasonable exp.

Any proposal to improve the shamans' gameplay would be really welcome in conjunction with any changes to the pyromancers' mechanics like those mentioned in this thread.

@Xplosion, please share ur ideas about shamans :D
1 2 3