28th September 2023 02:35:37 Administration View post »
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 935
Mage
1st October 2023 14:57:20

Quoting Administration:
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience, we have compensated all purchased boosts for this event now. In addition, the server bug leading to these two freezes on Elysium has been resolved. Please note that there is no relation between the new continent and these issues.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Hello
I would like to report my indignation with this game, you return our friend's coins and the deaths caused by lag, fuck it, is that it? your system against delays and garbage needs improvement.
Pediatra Is Back
Player

Pharos
Level 280
Ranger
3rd October 2023 15:39:03

Quoting Sanoman:
Quoting Administration:
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience, we have compensated all purchased boosts for this event now. In addition, the server bug leading to these two freezes on Elysium has been resolved. Please note that there is no relation between the new continent and these issues.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Hello
I would like to report my indignation with this game, you return our friend's coins and the deaths caused by lag, fuck it, is that it? your system against delays and garbage needs improvement.

I need to share a personal experience with you!

In the past, I used to use a ''Proxy'' which is paid for, and very famous here in Brazil! And after the new client, lighter than the old one, I didn't have to pay for it anymore!
After experiencing several problems with ''Lagged'', I decided to test it, since my internet provider said there was no problem with the internet, and the staff assured us that they fixed the problem!
After using this "Proxy", I no longer have "Lagged", but I still have some crashes, but they are from 1 to 2 seconds, nothing that kills me, since I don't lose the buff!!!
I don't know what happened after the elysium crashes, but apparently something changed, Sanoman is having direct problems, I no longer have it, I recommended this paid "Proxy" to him, since the "Proxy South America" only worsens my experience with the game!
Ascalon Mage
Premium

Elysium
Level 93
Mage
4th October 2023 00:34:58

Did something happen to the server?
I can't log in Elysium!!! :(
Pantela
Player

Elysium
Level 331
Ranger
4th October 2023 01:36:08

Hope it's fixed by the time season lands!!
1 2