1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
28th September 2023 02:35:37 Administration View post »
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 993
Mage
24th September 2023 12:36:35 (Last edited 24th September 2023 12:58:59)

Its another time that Elysium have problem. We were kicked from the game, server is offline atm, I am writing this in case if anyone would die, Staff have proofs to compensate the deaths that happened immiedietely when lag appeared, right after, and if we will log in in the same places we were kicked crowded by monsters after server will launch.

I am not sure, but at the moment of lag, freeze and server crush I was probably the only that had active boost - 56 coins + monsters on loot. Its really hard to find time for a 2 hours for making boost, and when I have already found it, it would be great to play, not to sit in front of computer waiting if it will launch in few minutes or not - I am waiting already 50 minutes to log in and probably it will be more, so this boost and those 2 hours that I had today gone forever, and not because of my fault. My appeal is to compensate boost that I have lost (56 coins, 10% exp scroll, collects needed for boosting for loot monsters).

In this place I would like to suggest, or maybe remind what Cm Mercure have posted:

"[Hide] Quoting Waldemaro:
I hope the one-hour monster boost are taken into account.

Incoming!"

Its really hard to find time for 2 hours boosts, ofc I know that many people dont boost so they dont care or have plenty of time in long term to sit straight 2 hours, but I think for most people that I know including me this time has ended and we dont have possibility in real life to sit 2 hours straight playing. Leave 2 hours boosts for people that like it more/ have time, but add possibility to boost 1 hour. In case You will make it, add npc which will change two hours exp scroll for 2 x 1 hour exp scroll, maybe with some little fee of 1 k gold or something.

Please consider my request positively
Your's
Xplosion

EDIT
18 minutes to planned boost end and Elysium still offline...
So I was debuffing spawn 10 minutes and then 20 minutes of normal boost until server crashed
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 935
Mage
24th September 2023 13:09:21

Hello
I agree, most people these days don't have much time, and generally sometimes I activate bost 2 hours and hunt only 1 hour - 1 hour and 30 minutes, it would be interesting to add 1 hour and 2 hours.
Blackmoor
Player

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
24th September 2023 13:36:22

Sunday evening and server off...
Worst scenario ever. I'm addicted.
I gotta play.
Shotakaz
Player

Elysium
Level 65
Ranger
24th September 2023 14:40:28

How come server is offline @Staff?
=(
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 993
Mage
24th September 2023 14:53:29

Quoting Miuqyiu Nuaeu:
Hello, a few days ago, elysium went offline for about 14 hours (I think like me, the community would like an answer as to what happened), and when they managed to get it back up and running, it started having some old problems again!

I see many people complaining on discord, as well as in the game chat, reporting problems with "Lag Protection","Lagged ", and when they come back, they die without buff,(four high levels, say it)
and the map rendering slowly, which ends up locking the character! This discourages both high levels and new players who are just starting out!
I've already gone up and down some stairs, and it took 2 to 3 seconds for the character to move again!

Since we are facing these problems, which have already been solved once but have returned, why don't you disable the loss of experience for deaths until the problem is solved?(i Hope, it's very soon)

Because honestly, losing a few hours playing because of kicks made by the game is extremely discouraging!

Well this problem with only Elysium server is not the first time, I hope Staff solve the problem because there's nothing worse than unfinished hunt ;D

Please repair our great Elysium
@Staff
@CM Mercury
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 993
Mage
24th September 2023 15:40:51

Elysium is back after almost 4 hours, characters spawned in the temple. Nobody died by kick / freeze, only I lost cash for boost :S Waiting for compensation.
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 993
Mage
25th September 2023 20:59:15

@Staff, CM Mercury, GM's

Please remember about compensation for boost which I pay for and I had lost it...

Your's sincerely
Xplosion
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
27th September 2023 02:59:55

Where's the staff??

Please fix this, we like to play on the New Continent!

There is one thing I want to share, I didn't enter the new continent, after elysium went offline, precisely because I imagined that the error would happen again, and I haven't had any problems with " Lagged " yet, so I imagine that there is some problem with the new area!!!
Administration
Staff

28th September 2023 02:35:37

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience, we have compensated all purchased boosts for this event now. In addition, the server bug leading to these two freezes on Elysium has been resolved. Please note that there is no relation between the new continent and these issues.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Invoker
Player

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
28th September 2023 22:23:43 (Last edited 1st October 2023 15:00:27)

Still having problems with "Lagged", just like Sanoman!

After Elysium went offline twice, this problem started happening again. Before, I had been playing normally for almost a month!

All my boosts of 2 hours, at least 1 time, i was kicked by ''Lagged'' thing!
1 2