1 2 3
Man
Player

Elysium
Level 33
Mage
2nd October 2023 19:43:11 (Last edited 2nd October 2023 19:47:06)

Quoting Lackae:
There are still huge imbalances at the moment, if a barbarian can tank the same as the tank class but has significantly more damage than a paladin, then the paladin becomes obsolete.
This is the situation currently, Barbarians get to a point where they can 8 box anything and survive and thats the point a paladin is no longer needed.

You have the same problem with rangers currently, when the other two classes can mass AOE level rangers do not have a chance when they're mainly single target.

Same point is valid for shamans. Of course, they weren't meant to be the strongest damage dealers, but they need some late-game PVE improvements. The changes in the Hailstorm spell were good. However, not enough. Maybe shamans need a new wave spell with cd 5s/6s - bigger than wl's cross of annihilation also less damage - or a rework on some spells like Beast Call.
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
2nd October 2023 21:18:02

Quoting Man:
Quoting Lackae:
There are still huge imbalances at the moment, if a barbarian can tank the same as the tank class but has significantly more damage than a paladin, then the paladin becomes obsolete.
This is the situation currently, Barbarians get to a point where they can 8 box anything and survive and thats the point a paladin is no longer needed.

You have the same problem with rangers currently, when the other two classes can mass AOE level rangers do not have a chance when they're mainly single target.

Same point is valid for shamans. Of course, they weren't meant to be the strongest damage dealers, but they need some late-game PVE improvements. The changes in the Hailstorm spell were good. However, not enough. Maybe shamans need a new wave spell with cd 5s/6s - bigger than wl's cross of annihilation also less damage - or a rework on some spells like Beast Call.

I mean as a class in general as now you can change subclass, there isn't a AOE subclass for rangers where the other two classes have a choice.
Elite Xelsey
Player

Elysium
Level 314
Warrior
13th October 2023 21:28:22

I came back to the game after two years, I also think that I am unnecessary as a paladin - I compared my exp/h statistics with a barbarian friend who had a lower level than me. By beating the same monster, he had over 1kk more exp.

Even though he has 106 meels and I have 130.

Something should be done about this, because if it continues like this, I think I and many other paladins will leave the game
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
14th October 2023 01:06:54

This moment isnt the perfect moment for an new sub class?
Should be!
Regards.
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
17th October 2023 04:39:59

Quoting Elite Xelsey:
I came back to the game after two years, I also think that I am unnecessary as a paladin - I compared my exp/h statistics with a barbarian friend who had a lower level than me. By beating the same monster, he had over 1kk more exp.

Even though he has 106 meels and I have 130.

Something should be done about this, because if it continues like this, I think I and many other paladins will leave the game

PLEASEEEE DON'T LEAVEUS!!!!
U ARE THE LAST ONE!!!
:'(
R.I.P PALADINS
Full Xp
Player

Elysium
Level 228
Warrior
17th October 2023 19:10:01

let the sweep hit 2x as a cross
1 2 3