25th October 2023 19:13:38 CM Mercury View post »
Demiiurge
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
24th October 2023 16:23:22

Quoting Clipse:
If staff wants people to continue to play zezenia after server they need to give experience like they did in titan , since that’s the reason a lot of people quit and the game died , it wouldn’t be fair to cap at 200 while other people from titan had advantage and got lvl 600 on Pharos .

If you want your game to be a seasonal only continue the way , if you want your servers to have numbers again let us get experience and teams will try and take over other servers .

After dominating every team for 7 years , we sold our characters because of what they did with titan chars . But you can’t just let one seasonal get 50% of there exp and the other cap at 200 it makes the game look bad when really it’s been moving in a good direction .

Nobody will continue playing if you keep switching transfer experience

My opinion

So your solution to fix the Titan error is not to fix it? If they do this again, it's better to shut down the game and sell it to someone more capable
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
24th October 2023 16:24:39

I have to agree, I will only be playing the seasonal because of that fact. Going to a PVP server with less levels than you would have by just playing said server just doesn't interest me at all.

I find it even more weird that you get a level 200 on a 1x server and 200 on a 2x server :D
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
24th October 2023 18:38:09

This information has already been posted.

Orcus~
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
24th October 2023 19:14:30

The solution is to make it like titan 50% of exp gained . All regular servers are dead , nobody in Elysium is ever starting a char from lvl 1 and nobody will play Pharos war server if you only get lvl 200 meanwhile on other seasonal people got level 550 on transfer .

As of now once the season dies , the game dies again . Maybe Elysium will have 5 people trainers and 5 playing but the other servers won’t even see double digits maybe 1-8 players .

If you want to make the game fun again to continue playing, exp on transfer needs to change .

It is early they have alot of time to ask community and I believe they will see that people are just going to rook chars on last day of this season because it’s not point playing 200 on a server with 1000s ( character from titan, and various 800+ from titan )
Xana Na Vara
Player

Pharos
Level 113
Mage
25th October 2023 10:48:30

I don't like the idea of forcing everyone to skip all game content in 3 months just to take advantage of themselves
Claws
Player

Pharos
Level 39
Mage
25th October 2023 11:21:05

Okay, here we go. You don't need to come and comment with another account pretending that you just saw this post. We know that you created this thread. (I don't need to show the screenshot of the WhatsApp group of you saying you were going to create it to see Law and Archer cry, right?) So, let's start by being honest and only work with the truth here.

Quoting Clipse:
If staff wants people to continue to play zezenia after server they need to give experience like they did in titan , since that’s the reason a lot of people quit and the game died , it wouldn’t be fair to cap at 200 while other people from titan had advantage and got lvl 600 on Pharos .

This is another one of your lies. 99% of the people who came from Titan came from level 300. 5 people were level 400 and only 1 person was level 500 (me). But the detail you forgot to mention is: Titan was on the server for 6 months, the maximum exp/hour was approximately 20% of what it is now. And upon reaching level 700 the experience would drop to 1x.

Quoting Clipse:
The solution is to make it like titan 50% of exp gained . All regular servers are dead , nobody in Elysium is ever starting a char from lvl 1 and nobody will play Pharos war server if you only get lvl 200 meanwhile on other seasonal people got level 550 on transfer .

You don't get tired of lying, do you?
People transferred to Elysium lost 90% of their total experience. And for Pharos they lost 80%.

Quoting Clipse:
It is early they have alot of time to ask community and I believe they will see that people are just going to rook chars on last day of this season because it’s not point playing 200 on a server with 1000s ( character from titan, and various 800+ from titan )

Another lie...
Only 2 people in the entire game who are level 800+ who came from titan. Tokan Sado and King Healer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's very simple, if you want to transfer to a world where your level is not lower than the players, go to Zera. Your beloved friend Alinor awaits you with open arms.

But if you really want to go to Pharos, come willingly and try, but try really hard. Because I haven't played for over a year. But if there is even the slightest possibility of humiliating you again. I come back.

In fact, it's very easy to take levels now, instead of crying here on the forum, go upload it, you poor thing. (I know people who created an account on Pharos and in 6 months they reached a very high level there) Go and do the same.

And don't come and play the victim, because if you do, I'll expose all that shit you kept posting in Facebook groups trying to sell cloned potions. (There's no point in deleting it, I already have everything printed and recorded).

You are a disgrace, and combined with this needy "poor Vasquez", it became even more shameful, this constant crying, these meaningless reports, these attempts to manipulate the Staff, just like you always tried to do. Get real, you are already 30 years old. Stop crying and run.

If on titan, on a 6 month old server, they transferred 1 person level 500, and you already had time to invent all these lies, imagine if they do what you are asking for. Stop being ridiculous.

Yours,
Lawxz.
Toscano
Player

Pharos
Level 201
Ranger
25th October 2023 11:57:44

Quoting Clipse:

If you want your game to be a seasonal only continue the way , if you want your servers to have numbers again let us get experience and teams will try and take over other servers .

After dominating every team for 7 years , we sold our characters because of what they did with titan chars . But you can’t just let one seasonal get 50% of there exp and the other cap at 200 it makes the game look bad when really it’s been moving in a good direction .

Nobody will continue playing if you keep switching transfer experience

My opinion

To begin with, it wasnt 50% it was 20% (titan/cronus are 10x server and pharos is 2x) but also titan had level limit of 700 and you could take to pharos a little experience after 700, also there was no exp sets and bestiary on top of new hunts that allowed you to make good exp outside pvp zones, so lets say its fair to keep 10% of your max level from cronus, wich means if you get level 1000, you will get a character level 450 at most with max skill 100 and ml 70?
It won't change anything, you are just getting a free level 450 that you are going to sell, because you won't win a war with 450 against a bunch o level 750+, you didn't win when you were the top level.
Thats another issue, a server flooded with a bunch of level 450 to be sold, can be a barrier to new players, since people can do random pk on low level players with disposal characters, it is bad for the game in balance. As I told you before luiz bought a bunch of characters and beast team already have over 10 characters 500+, if that changed anything, they would be doing something.
Not to mention that a 450 in pharos would be a level 300+ in elysium and zera, wich could ruin the servers, a bunch of level 300 in zera could opress the currently players and a in elysium its almost the average level of currently online players and for some plaeyrs it took years to get to this level
Stop crying over something you gave up 2 years ago.
Toscano
Player

Pharos
Level 201
Ranger
25th October 2023 12:54:16

Quoting Clipse:

This is not true, it was 20% exp, one person transfered level 540, and about 3 transfered on 450sh, the rest were below 420.

Quoting Clipse:

Imo that would be great, I'd love to go on a 2h fight again, sadly u came on the last 5 minutes, but yeah 2h straigh of fighting is awesome. I would like to see 2 10x season server a year like cronus, I would just add more pvp areas to make it better.
Messy Mess
Premium

Elysium
Level 52
Mage
25th October 2023 13:24:36 (Last edited 25th October 2023 13:30:09)

Quoting Claws:
Okay, here we go. You don't need to come and comment with another account pretending that you just saw this post. We know that you created this thread. (I don't need to show the screenshot of the WhatsApp group of you saying you were going to create it to see Law and Archer cry, right?) So, let's start by being honest and only work with the truth here.

Wrong. Im not the guy you think. Again, I simply wanted to know what level you needed to be on Cronus for 200 on other worlds when transfer at the end of the season.
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
25th October 2023 14:07:16

Sounds like br team in Pharos rather have a dead server then to have fights again . It’s crazy because half of them never experienced real fights on full pvp map and buy chars lvl 600+ just to play Elysium style .

I mean they are getting stomped by 10 Swedish in seasonal I can see why they are scared . Imagine using UOPilot and PApekas bot and still losing 30v10 .

Anyway keep crying so you can have dead server , if gms don’t let people get over lvl 200 nobody will play another seasonal server except your team and 10 neutrals haha

I write on this character because I am at work , everyone knows I am cream lol nobody cares about this game people just come back for nostalgia and fun . People still using bots this game is for people who can’t play tibia because they have no hands to play without bots / macro

If tou aren’t a puzzy you would agree that people should get higher then 200 , but you are law the biggest char lover, pagador d hunted platon .

Cya see you in non pvp ,
Cream
1 2 3 4 5
Last »