Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
25th October 2023 14:32:33

Quoting Messy Mess:
Quoting Claws:
Okay, here we go. You don't need to come and comment with another account pretending that you just saw this post. We know that you created this thread. (I don't need to show the screenshot of the WhatsApp group of you saying you were going to create it to see Law and Archer cry, right?) So, let's start by being honest and only work with the truth here.

Wrong. Im not the guy you think. Again, I simply wanted to know what level you needed to be on Cronus for 200 on other worlds when transfer at the end of the season.

Lol that guy just sits at his pc 24/7 paranoid .

Basically his character in 6 months got to transfer to Pharos and had lvl 550 . Something that Pharos players took 3 years to get he did in 6 months . And now he is crying that people asking for 400 in 3 months to keep the game alive and have fights again .

But I didn’t expect anything less from a guy who has paid hunted to my team in Platon at the time and who hunts 10 sqm from a protection zone .

Honesty I would want to hear the opinion from people on his team that are known for pvp and fighting like Archer , MazayaZ , ntp, ddeus. Do you guys want fun or you want to just play seasonal optional pvps ? Your opinions matter not some Elysium player who got kickado from all servers he play
Toscano
Player

Pharos
Level 201
Ranger
25th October 2023 14:49:50

Bro don't act like you wanted something fair, you wanted a level 600-800 in 3 months lmao, as I said before I wouldnt mind a bunch of level 400 in pharos, I would even get another one to myself, that would be great. But in the end you didnt win a war when you were 700+ against a bunch of level 400, imagine being a 400 against a bunch of level 800+. You will just end up selling it again.

Why are u bragging with somebody elses victories? Yes the swish team is tough, in special on this server where they had free days and everybody in brazilian team, including me are on full work schedule. But you team went on 3 battles and all on them resulted on your team dying 20+ times and not even killing 5 people, the only time you claimed a victory was in leif, on a over 2 h fight, that your team came to aid them on the last 5 minutes, what makes you think you can do something in pharos?

Yes we do enjoy pvp and fun. Last time we had some fun was against the swedish team and they didnt have to cry on forums for free high level characters.
Last Breath
Player

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
25th October 2023 15:00:32

It was a big mistake for Titan to have managed to bring the accounts down from 10x hate, to 2 x what it is today in pharos, everyone knows that, but there's no changing the past!
In elysium there were level 350 seasonal accounts, which was a lot for the time, but, as I said above, it's gone, there's no going back in time!
8)Just as you found it unfair that some accounts left Titan for pharos with a lot of level, now it would be much worse, because of the exp boost in the set, but this favors the team that was dominated, and you are hypocritical enough to ignore it, because after all, it favors you and your friend, who lost the war in pharos, and want a new start, already level 600, in 3 months (funny)!
I also don't think it's fair, only level 200 for pharos, which is 2x, I think level 350 for pharos, would be an acceptable level! After all, even with war and everything that can happen on a PvP server, I think it might be possible to get that level in 3 months! Level 200 cap for elysium, I thought, ok, but I don't think it would be unfair, if it increases to 250!

Remember, now we have exp boost in the set, and a lot of large and voluminous respaw, which brings an incredible amount of exp / hour, and this on a large scale, as it will be in Cronus, it would be absurdly bizarre, the amount of level that the person would leave the seasonal for an existing server, like elysium, pharos, zero !!!
Claws
Player

Pharos
Level 39
Mage
25th October 2023 17:22:33

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk que cara engraçado, num dá não kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
maluco pagou hunted pra geral, kolux, etc, pagava por semana pro kurtius pra poder jogar kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
e quer inventar que eu paguei huntedkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
muito coitado dá não
CM Mercury
Community Manager

25th October 2023 19:13:38 (Last edited 25th October 2023 19:29:28)

Hi,
Quoting Administration:

End of Season
- Bank gold will be converted to noble Zezenian coins at a rate of 300 000 gold to one coin.
- Challenge Points accumulate at a 10x rate and will be preserved on transfer. Challenge Points will become account shared per game world in a later update. Note: the 10x multiplier will be applied after the season.
- Zezenium ores are preserved on transfer.

The following restrictions apply:

-Character level is capped at level 200 on all worlds. Skills cap at level 100. Magic level caps at level 75.
-Achievement & Bestiary progress is preserved on transfer.
- Only Premium Shop items, outfits, pets, collectibles and container items can be transferred. Other inventory & depot contents are lost on transfer.[/url]

If you didn't find your answer above, I will get back to you asap :)
-Mercury
Zero Damage
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Ranger
25th October 2023 19:41:01 (Last edited 25th October 2023 19:44:33)

The problem I see at the moment is that hardly anyone will use these characters after the seasonal due to 200 being way too low.

I played the start of Zera and within 1.5 months I got to level 245, so that means playing a normal server would benefit you more than playing here. I got to 200 on Pharos in just over 3 weeks and that wasn't playing as much as everyone does on Cronus.

Not only will you be a lower level you also keep nothing in terms of equipment.

EDIT: I don't mind what happens as I only play the seasonals as of late anyway, but there is a flaw in the system.
Frostitude
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
26th October 2023 09:34:58

Quoting CM Mercury:
If you didn't find your answer above, I will get back to you asap :)
-Mercury

What about the other skills like fishing, gathering and brewing?
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
26th October 2023 13:12:06 (Last edited 26th October 2023 13:16:18)

I think the idea of mixed pvp is good, but I believe that making more exp in non-pvp places than in pvp is not correct. I believe you should increase exp/elite in pvp to 25% and put at least 2 pvp continents and all pvp hardocres.
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
26th October 2023 13:26:22 (Last edited 26th October 2023 14:18:49)

Cream, good morning.

It's not just these people who are pvp on my team, all players are important for the victory of a server. Being honest with you, I don't think it's fair for players to go to a server, 1x or 2x with more progress from a guy who dedicated months/years to the server. In my opinion, Titan was an excellent server, but there were flaws in the test. When we went to Pharos, his team was much stronger and still allied with Alinor, his team had a lot more people, we played with a few people and managed to conquer the server.

The enemy team has a lot of characters and a lot of strong characters, so even in a dominated season, we try to evolve to prepare for a possible PVP. I see a seasonal as a period of fun, a period of rapid progress and there should be a lot of pvp. With that, my concern is with the amount of exp made in non-pvp areas and the number of cities.

My solution would always be to have at least 2 PVP continents and 25% exp + elites in those areas, thus increasing pvp as we hope.

I believe it is unfair/wrong to be transferred to another server higher than the Staff's limited level. The seasonal server, in my opinion, is something that is a waste of time, and can bring good privileges to your "main char", otherwise, this makes it unfair to people dedicated to permanent servers. I'm not afraid and I'm not running in PVP. Just giving my opinion.

With all respect,
Archerxz
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
26th October 2023 16:24:53

Quoting King Healer:
Cream, good morning.

It's not just these people who are pvp on my team, all players are important for the victory of a server. Being honest with you, I don't think it's fair for players to go to a server, 1x or 2x with more progress from a guy who dedicated months/years to the server. In my opinion, Titan was an excellent server, but there were flaws in the test. When we went to Pharos, his team was much stronger and still allied with Alinor, his team had a lot more people, we played with a few people and managed to conquer the server.

The enemy team has a lot of characters and a lot of strong characters, so even in a dominated season, we try to evolve to prepare for a possible PVP. I see a seasonal as a period of fun, a period of rapid progress and there should be a lot of pvp. With that, my concern is with the amount of exp made in non-pvp areas and the number of cities.

My solution would always be to have at least 2 PVP continents and 25% exp + elites in those areas, thus increasing pvp as we hope.

I believe it is unfair/wrong to be transferred to another server higher than the Staff's limited level. The seasonal server, in my opinion, is something that is a waste of time, and can bring good privileges to your "main char", otherwise, this makes it unfair to people dedicated to permanent servers. I'm not afraid and I'm not running in PVP. Just giving my opinion.

With all respect,
Archerxz

To be honest you didn’t win 1 battle in Pharos and we did not team with Alinor ( I only helped in seasonal ) the reason my team quit and sold characters was because what we did in 3-4 years people did in 6 months . And now we come back to see that we can only take 200 on any server even though the servers have different rates . Doesn’t make sense you can’t benefit from one seasonal and be totally screwed on another . If I wanted to fight on other server it’s better for me to create a character and level there because I am actually losing supplies / lvls / time / skills .

I don’t know , all regular servers are dead they have been for time . Why not just let people try higher level so that there can be active wars .

I can see people quitting soon , rooking chars soon because either way you will get lvl 200 and all servers will be dead until next seasonal which will only get half the numbers or less because people are going to be upset with the outcome .

I do see your point about people making more experience in non pvp then pvp but 25+ but boosted elites is kind of crazy increase . An extra 5% and boosted enraged would be enough .

And on your last comment it does seem you are running from pvp because your character in Pharos , the one you are posting on now came from Titan the server where you gained a lot of levels on a transfer am I correct ? Why should you and other characters from titan get special treatment but people from Cronus not ? To me that’s very hypocritical and it seems like you are dodging war. I believe you think I will team up with other Swedish and take over what I handed to you .

Anyways I appreciate your honest opinions and it’s nice exchanging ideas with actual war players who put in there opinion based on how they feel . I was tired of replying to the cowards of your team who pretend they are some sort of leader but have no brain or knowledge .

You will never see a war in Pharos again if cap is 200 , so you basically just had dead chars on a server you where handed . Kind of a lame storyline , thought you would want to actually put your name on that server !

Thanks for reply ,
Creamy boyyyyyy
« First
2 3 4 5 6