1 2 3
Xelin
Premium

Elysium
Level 602
Warrior
22nd January 2024 00:48:41 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 18:25:31)

Hello friends, this has not been the case on our server for a long time. Player Puui Tui came to our server from Cronus. It happened twice that it entered my boost and did not respond to requests to leave respawn. The first situation occurred two days ago, I reported Puui Tui, wrote on the World channel that he was probably using a boot, and suddenly he decided to speak up. He writes to me that he will give me back the coins for the hunt and that he won't leave. Today he came back to my respa where boost had been on for an hour. No contact with this person.
What do you think about this situation?
Will you accept such a person on the server?
The next person could be any of us if we don't react in time.
Arabe Poeta Sinistro
Player

Elysium
Level 411
Warrior
22nd January 2024 01:06:26 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 01:09:08)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Vortex
Player

Pharos
Level 407
Mage
22nd January 2024 05:58:03 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 05:59:42)

Quoting Xelin:
Hello friends, this has not been the case on our server for a long time. Player Puui Tui came to our server from Cronus. It happened twice that it entered my boost and did not respond to requests to leave respawn. The first situation occurred two days ago, I reported Puui Tui, wrote on the World channel that he was probably using a boot, and suddenly he decided to speak up. He writes to me that he will give me back the coins for the hunt and that he won't leave. Today he came back to my respa where boost had been on for an hour. No contact with this person.
What do you think about this situation?
Will you accept such a person on the server?
The next person could be any of us if we don't react in time.
I ask the Staff to respond quickly.

I was waiting for Puui Tui in pharos ;( he is always like that, and will continue to be like that with all the ely players, now you have to figure it out :/
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd January 2024 07:18:43 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 07:37:53)

I thought the whole "disturbing players boosts" was for mixed pvp servers only?
Since when was it a thing on Elysium as well?
I don't recall one person ever being banned on Elysium for this.

Boosts aren't meant for YOU only. Or they would be personal already. They are server wide and staff made changes to help this by giving players their own boosts.
Therefore him entering "Your" spawn, cause you boosted Server Wide, is not against the rules. He wanted to hunt, why cant he? Cause you are there? Because its Elysium and people should leave boosted spawns alone? Doesn't really make sense.

Solve it on your own. Enter spawns he hunts in. Do what he does to you back to him.
Forsure NOT against the rules to enter spawns/monsters that are boosted. Its fair game to ALL who play. (Seeing as its server wide the boost, you know?)

"I boosted spawn, some guy enter MY spawn and the boost, ban him plx"
Just look how that looks.

ALSO could be the fact you called him a botter in public chat? I dont know? You asked for him to bother you. You literally explained it. "The first situation occurred two days ago, I reported Puui Tui, wrote on the World channel that he was probably using a boot, and suddenly he decided to speak up" <--- what kills me here is the "Suddenly". Why are you acting surprised? "Suddenly" he came out of no where to bother me after I called him a bot.
So surprising...............................not

You honestly asked for it. You should have reported and left it at that. But no, you had to stoop to even lower levels and call him out in Gamechat. Now look at the predicament you face. You sir, called this upon yourself.
Should have reported and left it. You stirred the pot.
What if he really is not botting though... and you saying this.... hell I would have done the EXACT same thing to you. You want to talk crap in game, suffer consequences.

Just throwing this out there as well. Trying to get someone banned like this, and demanding staff do something about it... IS BANNABLE. 100%
So I'm confused, seems you want a ban more then actually getting him banned. (I know its ironic right?)

Boy who cried wolf. This is what this is.
Xelin
Premium

Elysium
Level 602
Warrior
22nd January 2024 07:52:40

Zimbza, start reading and understanding, then answer. I wrote to him privately and in-game. Absolutely no response from him. If he can't reply or even start a conversation in any language, you might think he's using a boot. Besides, I wrote "probably" using boot.
Alternatively, you defend yourself from a second account. This is the same move as the one Puui Tui uses in the game. Stand like a man and start talking about the problem. What kind of response from him: "kkkkkkkkk..." More children can write.
Certainly other players don't leave it like that. I've already talked to a few people from the top of the server and each of them is right that what he started doing is contrary to the rules of our server where almost everyone has always followed them. ... as for the ban in the game, you can write such nonsense above the bed where you sleep.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd January 2024 08:12:42 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 08:36:13)

Quoting Xelin:
Zimbza, start reading and understanding, then answer. I wrote to him privately and in-game. Absolutely no response from him. If he can't reply or even start a conversation in any language, you might think he's using a boot. Besides, I wrote "probably" using boot.
Alternatively, you defend yourself from a second account. This is the same move as the one Puui Tui uses in the game. Stand like a man and start talking about the problem. What kind of response from him: "kkkkkkkkk..." More children can write.
Certainly other players don't leave it like that. I've already talked to a few people from the top of the server and each of them is right that what he started doing is contrary to the rules of our server where almost everyone has always followed them. ... as for the ban in the game, you can write such nonsense above the bed where you sleep.

Probably should take English as a major before coming at me with gibberish like that.
Panic much?

Your assumptions are hilarious. You think im Puui Tui now? okay buddy. Staff can easily verify this.

You are very thick headed.

First you assume he's botting, and then write in public chat that he probably is. you say "probably". if hes PROBABLY botting but NOT sure on it, why the hell would you even write in world chat then?
This doesnt change anything of the fact of what I said.
Now you are ASSUMING im him. Oh boy, you are some special one <3
Whatever floats your boat bud <3
Puui Tui clearly got in your head.... Badly.. lol.

I love how you think your entitled a response from anyone.... no one is entitled to answer you. Doesnt mean they are botting... (if he was botting hell get caught) just like the winky did for using a macro the other day and then cry on discord about it, claiming he went to the store irl while brewing and came back and was banned.
You kids are too much xD

Grow up.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd January 2024 08:26:19 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 08:27:34)

you write....
top of the server and each of them is right that what he started doing is contrary to the rules of our server where almost everyone has always followed them

rules of OUR server you say. the rules you and other players on Elysium made, and follow. So you and the players on Elysium can deal with your made up rules. Don't come here to complain about it. Complain to your fellow "top levels" of YOUR server.

its not the rules of the GAME itself.

Thick thick head you have.
Arsi
Player

Elysium
Level 502
Mage
22nd January 2024 11:14:59 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 11:15:28)

Zimbz what is your point here to write such essays?

Topic is about Puui Tui who use bot and repeat the same movements as R Maldoso did in a past.
What are you trying to say here?
And Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Mage
22nd January 2024 14:37:21

The guy is ignored and already assumes that the guy is a bot, doesn't know how to defend himself and has to cry on the forum.

Zimbz, I completely agree
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd January 2024 15:25:58 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 15:40:03)

Quoting Arsi:
Zimbz what is your point here to write such essays?

Topic is about Puui Tui who use bot and repeat the same movements as R Maldoso did in a past.
What are you trying to say here?

Essays? Im afraid to see what you thought an essay was back when you were in school, if you went. :O

My point here is to stop the crying in forums about people entering boosted spawns, when its NOT against the rules to do so.
Report botters using ctrl+r or email the staff. To call him out, is calling drama on himself. This wouldnt be happening if he did not write in world chat and just reported and spoke to other players in the game in regards to it. But here he has to make it public for all to see and for all to be involved. So here I am.... calling out this cry baby for talking about "staff need do something" because he entered a boost and PROBABLY botting. Not confirmed, just a hunch cause he did not respond. When there is no entitlement to respond to anyone, but a GM.

The constant bickering on forums is toxic for the game. This is my point. You guys want this game to grow yet im struggling to see how....making public posts like these hurt the game in the long run. Hurt it way more then some botter who will eventually get caught IF hes actually botting. Just like all the rest keep getting caught.

I should start playing again and not answer anyone then when you think im botting, and say in game chat this.... I too would come to every boost to check if its you there, and to fight you on a NON pvp server for the spawn 8):smartass:

I would literally do EXACTLY what he did to you entering your boosts. Why? Cause you are a know it all, that thinks cause someone doesn't respond, they are botting. Then to make it public in world chat AND the forums, when its not needed and your just butt hurt.... You would get the exact same treatment, I would bother you constantly. You want to be a pest, you will be treated like a pest.

If he is botting though, as I said he will get caught. Stop with these lame "entering my boost" posts. You literally look like such a baby.
1 2 3