1 2 3
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd January 2024 15:47:39

I call it as I see it. No bullshit. This post was made cause Pui Tui kept entering boosted spawns of Xelin, AFTER Xelin called him a bot in world chat.

You see what happened here?
or you that blind.
Xelin
Player

Elysium
Level 602
Warrior
22nd January 2024 16:05:40

Zimbza, it's a bit difficult to talk to you. You don't know what came first, the chicken or the egg, but you only have one in your head and you don't see any other truth. It's a pity to talk to you because you still believe in your own wisdom. You have your own closed world. Here on Elysium, we can have fun playing the game, be fair to others and even give, for example, a second chance when someone has made a mistake. Puui didn't want to discuss his case, so don't be surprised that someone made such a judgment on him. If he had spoken up, it might have been different. Let everyone on the Elizium or other server know what they are doing towards other players. Karma comes back...
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd January 2024 16:08:21 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 16:11:20)

Yes Karma comes back, eat your own words. Please.

Again you are saying THEY NEED TO RESPOND to you in order to have a care free game. You are not a GM and no one needs to respond to you. Get that out of your own head, your own world as you say.

Im coming to return to the game :) very soon :)
If I see you boosting, im messing with you. I will try to take it from you everytime.
Lets have some fun little boy :)
Just you though. Only you. No one else deserves it, just you.
Arsi
Player

Elysium
Level 502
Mage
22nd January 2024 16:11:08

Zimbza the way you talk to others describes you.
I believe you have two parents so if they couldn't raise you, then I won't even try.

Waiting for more 15lv posts :D

We know what are the game rules and what rules we have made and use to obey.
If you play by your own rules, don't cry when someone else will disturb you in hunt.

People already know you and that was one of our goals.
Second is to check that you play according to rules. The game rules.
If you do not know what are the game rules please let me know. I will give you a hint on priv.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd January 2024 16:12:13 (Last edited 22nd January 2024 16:14:29)

The Game Rules are defined to ensure a fun and fair environment in Zezenia Online. Staff of Zezenia Online oversees that the Game Rules are followed by the players of the game. Rule violations will result in either a warning, a temporary banishment or account deletion.

Names that are offensive or unsuitable for children or a work environment are forbidden. Names may not be a random combination of letters, and they may not impersonate Zezenia Online Staff or game mechanics. Names that are in the form of a statement or sentence are forbidden. (Results in a namelock plus an automatic warning point.)
Inappropriate language and conduct such as excessive profanity, obscenity, insults, defamation, racism, sexism, threats, harassment and abuse is strictly forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)
Causing any hassle in public chat channels, such as flooding, spamming, invalid language or off topic discussion is forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)
Advertising third party services or trades to other games or real life currency or items is forbidden. (Results in warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)
Modifying the client software in any way, or using third-party software or hardware to gain an advantage over other players is forbidden. In addition, a Game Master, to remove his doubts, may appear and start a short and logical conversation, watch your actions and movements while hidden, or utilize an automatic bot verification process. (Advanced bots result in ban until deletion, otherwise a major ban at GM discretion.)
Sharing, trading or selling accounts is forbidden in official game channels such as chat and forums. (Results in warning or a variable length ban at GM discretion.)
Destructive behaviour, including abuse of bugs or game weakness to cause harm to other players or limiting their access to gameplay is forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)
Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it constructive and rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)
Premium Shop purchases may not be reversed or charged back. If you have an issue with your order, please file a support ticket. (Results in a ban until deletion.)

heres the rules for you.

where in there does it say you cannot enter boosted spawns? no need for priv bro, rules are there for all to see. No where does it say you cant enter boosted spawns. Thanks.

you think a level 15 post matters? its so funny you terds always resort to that comment...
doesnt change the fact I completely destroyed you in the forums. And ill keep doing it, as long as its valid. Which in this case it very much so is.

Anytime you want to get destroyed here just cry.... Id be happy to put you in your place with facts and TRUE rules.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd January 2024 16:15:49

Quoting Arsi:
I believe you have two parents so if they couldn't raise you, then I won't even try.

If you play by your own rules, don't cry when someone else will disturb you in hunt.

If you do not know what are the game rules please let me know. I will give you a hint on priv.

clearly you do not know the game rules. :smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:
Arabe Poeta Sinistro
Player

Elysium
Level 411
Warrior
22nd January 2024 18:09:41

kkkkkkkkkkkk wtf
just because u boost the resp, this make u the owner of them? LOL
Do you really think that if I used a bot, I would get the top level in Cronus? you might just have a mental problem
Fire Darks
Player

Zera
Level 19
Ranger
22nd January 2024 19:01:17

I don't understand anything
Now hunting on a monster powered by someone else is a private hunt? And if I don't respond to people's msgs, am I considered a bot? What stupid rules are those?
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
24th January 2024 02:37:03

Quoting Arsi:

Dont waste your time with this Zimbz.
He is the one who stole and try to stole alot of ppls here on Ely. He cannot play here anymore and come to say alot of bs here.

He is really sick guy. REALLY need medicine.
Xelin
Player

Elysium
Level 602
Warrior
24th January 2024 08:01:14

Quoting Nameless:
Quoting Arsi:

Dont waste your time with this Zimbz.
He is the one who stole and try to stole alot of ppls here on Ely. He cannot play here anymore and come to say alot of bs here.

He is really sick guy. REALLY need medicine.

There is no cure for this anymore.:P
1 2 3