1 2 3
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
24th January 2024 10:51:46 (Last edited 24th January 2024 10:56:10)

Quoting Nameless:
Quoting Arsi:
Zimbza the way you talk to others describes you.
I believe you have two parents so if they couldn't raise you, then I won't even try.

Waiting for more 15lv posts :D

We know what are the game rules and what rules we have made and use to obey.
If you play by your own rules, don't cry when someone else will disturb you in hunt.

People already know you and that was one of our goals.
Second is to check that you play according to rules. The game rules.
If you do not know what are the game rules please let me know. I will give you a hint on priv.

Dont waste your time with this Zimbz.
He is the one who stole and try to stole alot of ppls here on Ely. He cannot play here anymore and come to say alot of bs here.

He is really sick guy. REALLY need medicine.

Coming from the guy who botted over half the levels after you bought that character. Shut up xD
You dont know who is who if your life depended on it. ALL you know how to do is bot Raff Luch. You only been banned on how many accounts for it? How many people know Luuch is a cheat. And you call others mentally ILL. You guna sit there and act like you didnt cheat?
The pot calling the kettle black. Hypocrite.

Practice what you preach, and get some mental help as you advise others to do. Maybe see your kidd too? I unno.... Just a thought!:\
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
24th January 2024 12:57:46

@Zimbz Thief. Bye.
Elite Xelsey
Player

Elysium
Level 314
Warrior
24th January 2024 22:40:48

I also had a problem with Puui Tui, now he changed his nickname to Arabe Poeta Sinistro.

Unfortunately, he does not reply in the chat, despite many requests, not only from me but from many players.

If he had good intentions, he would definitely reply - but he knows exactly what he is doing, disturbing people in the game

No one here thinks that if he uses boost, the resp is his, it's just that there has always been a culture on Elysium and no one bothers anyone if they turn on boost at a given moment and want to play well.
Fire Darks
Player

Zera
Level 19
Ranger
25th January 2024 06:05:34

Quoting Elite Xelsey:
I also had a problem with Puui Tui, now he changed his nickname to Arabe Poeta Sinistro.

Unfortunately, he does not reply in the chat, despite many requests, not only from me but from many players.

If he had good intentions, he would definitely reply - but he knows exactly what he is doing, disturbing people in the game

No one here thinks that if he uses boost, the resp is his, it's just that there has always been a culture on Elysium and no one bothers anyone if they turn on boost at a given moment and want to play well.

bro it's nothing against you and it's not to defend puui either but I'll tell you this if you drive a monster it doesn't make you the owner of that cave and those monsters and the other thing is that people are not obliged to talk to other people when you want or when other people want because sometimes I am like that I don't like answering msg and even less from people who want me to leave a cave or from people threatening me that they are going to report me or that they are going to lure me so that I die
1 2 3