« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
Light Wizard
Player

Pharos
Level 120
Mage
27th September 2017 02:11:19 (Last edited 27th September 2017 02:36:25)

English.
Add a button next to your weapon. Just squeeze it and you will use your secondary weapon. (Great for rangers) And with that create some one-handed weapon (not as strong as bows) making it possible to use shields for Rangers!

Exemple:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Allowing also a quick exchange of Quiver ...
And it would also be good to increase Strong Quiver slots, since it's so hard to have. Leave at least 5000 arrows.
Change this:

For this:

Português.
Adicionar um botão ao lado de sua arma. Basta aperta-lo e passará a usar sua arma secundária. (Ótimo para rangers) E com isso crie alguma arma de apenas uma mão (não tão forte quanto arcos) possibilitando o uso de escudos para Rangers!

Exemplo:

Permitindo também uma troca rápida de Quiver...
E também seria bom aumentar os slots do Strong Quiver, já que é tão dificil de tê-lo. Deixar pelo menos 5000 arrows.
Mudar isso:

Para isso:
Panfeliz
Player

Pharos
Level 78
Mage
27th September 2017 03:06:07

idk, plus the boss item should be improved, with those new and useless items getting on the boss. The only boss who can stay is the bliatheroid.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
27th September 2017 04:02:24

Quoting Light Wizard:
English.
Add a button next to your weapon. Just squeeze it and you will use your secondary weapon. (Great for rangers) And with that create some one-handed weapon (not as strong as bows) making it possible to use shields for Rangers!

Exemple:

Nice Idea... looks like Diablo II weapon change... supported +1
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
27th September 2017 08:16:31

Quoting Light Wizard:
English.

Exemple:

Allowing also a quick exchange of Quiver ...
And it would also be good to increase Strong Quiver slots, since it's so hard to have. Leave at least 5000 arrows.
Change this:

For this:

Português.
Adicionar um botão ao lado de sua arma. Basta aperta-lo e passará a usar sua arma secundária. (Ótimo para rangers) E com isso crie alguma arma de apenas uma mão (não tão forte quanto arcos) possibilitando o uso de escudos para Rangers!

Exemplo:

Permitindo também uma troca rápida de Quiver...
E também seria bom aumentar os slots do Strong Quiver, já que é tão dificil de tê-lo. Deixar pelo menos 5000 arrows.
Mudar isso:

Para isso:

You must be joking...

This is a sprite thread, or you thought he can paint those buttons into the client?
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
27th September 2017 13:56:40

@Light Wizard
If I understood right you wanna add so warriors can wear 2 swords + shield and secondary weapon for ranger + bow + shield. It's very unrealistic to wear two swords + shield or ranger using 2 weapons + shield unless your a spearman or something you use spear + shield.

Disagree
Wyhual
Premium

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
27th September 2017 18:56:17

i thinking about how match the vocations and all now the rangers are weak ... i'm thinking about buff precision, maybe change for more skills than buff alone of precision or armor penetration
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
27th September 2017 19:34:20

Quoting Wyhual:
i thinking about how match the vocations and all now the rangers are weak ... i'm thinking about buff precision, maybe change for more skills than buff alone of precision or armor penetration

K-Z/Quillon should really get someone to work on the classes to make them more unique (Currently all 3 mages basically play the same).
I also gave a suggestion saying buffs should scale with levels for warriors/rangers.

This is a sprite thread though so what I would suggest is making an animation for spells, so you can see the rock thrust/death blow and so on shoot to the target in the same way arrows do (I know K-Z would be needed for this but he can at least try a little)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th September 2017 13:21:02 (Last edited 8th January 2018 21:37:49)

Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
29th September 2017 02:04:14

Quoting Deadpool:
I liked this idea, since sometimes I go hybrid <3

Hell no! Too abusive/without logic
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
29th September 2017 02:49:24 (Last edited 29th September 2017 02:55:09)

Few things i would like to see that could make the game better.
One or a few new different types of arrows (With animation)
-one example an arrow that costs more then normal arrows and can make more damage to either monsters or just players.
-Armor Pen. Arrows
-Reflecting Arrows .

A Very special boomerang that hits like a warbow (so rangers can wear shield)

Two handed weapons for paladins

Fix Shared Pain

Every class to me has atleast 1-2 useless spells. Create 1 new balanced spell for each class and or take 1 existing one out . (Forum thread and poll on new balanced spell)

New outfit like the ranger one but with a wand for mages and a sword for warriors.

Maze Raid . A maze with plenty of paths and random creatures spawn the longer you stay in . The faster you get out the more exp you gain at end .

An Event held once a day where when you enter the portal you will be placed on randomized teams. When you die you dont lose exp but if your team wins an award will be given . For example even if you die if your team wins you get 1 silver ore . if your team wins and your still alive 3 silver ores will be rewarded . You can enter the portal through a protection zone and leave through one to not create any pvp abuse situations . After 2 minutes random bosses will spawn incase there is a situation at the end where the two teams cant kill eachother.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »