« First
3 4 5 6
Vilsen
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Mage
13th March 2018 08:39:22

100% agree with 3x on everath or atleast last stage 3x.
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
13th March 2018 14:25:47

Please quillon come with an answer and your toughts :)
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
13th March 2018 21:57:20 (Last edited 13th March 2018 22:02:20)

I did from 191 to 220 x1
Then i did from 220 to 260 aprox x2
If you are afraid of people who tried harder, we just do not care, we prefer a live server x3 than a dead one like now.
All prefer a constant server x3, you have no reason to think so much, more time, more players are stopping playing.
it is not necessary to open character transfers or anything currently, but you should consider changing the x3 experience table because it will be the same again, a server dominated without resources to sustain itself.
In the case that it does not work, merge the server as last option, it is not something that was not done in the past
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
14th March 2018 08:02:09

I'm not trying to say I don't agree with solid 3x. but would it not just be platon/tipitaka day's all over. almost like zezenia will have same server setup and players 5 years later. SO weird rigggghhttt?
:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
14th March 2018 22:11:03

Quoting Iatric:
I'm not trying to say I don't agree with solid 3x. but would it not just be platon/tipitaka day's all over. almost like zezenia will have same server setup and players 5 years later. SO weird rigggghhttt?
:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

Absolutly the problem why Zezenia aint growing has nothing to do with 3x or everath or not. But i think 3x fit pvp servers more and also with currently everath stage people getting bored really fast after 210+. With 3x there we will make possiblity to use transfer system, maybe get old Everath players back. After this we can just hope that staff starts advertising, answer more support tickets and update trailers with Zezenia Online official youtube etc. Maybe realise new server when advertising big, so new players have a chance.
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
17th March 2018 21:55:29

Bump :) would be awesome to get feed back from higher levels on both Pharos and Everath. Thanks!
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
17th March 2018 22:17:26 (Last edited 17th March 2018 22:19:27)

Quoting Muttan:
Bump :) would be awesome to get feed back from higher levels on both Pharos and Everath. Thanks!

If it eventually leads to both pvp servers becoming one, I'm all for giving everath 3x then merging later.

I think a straight up merge would be better, it could also give people above 210 a 50% exp increase. (Or something like that)
Waz
Sage

Tipitaka
Level 25
Warrior
17th March 2018 22:32:10

zezenia will reset
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
18th March 2018 09:27:20

Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Muttan:

If it eventually leads to both pvp servers becoming one, I'm all for giving everath 3x then merging later.

I think a straight up merge would be better, it could also give people above 210 a 50% exp increase. (Or something like that)

I think 3x give everath 3-6 months maybe to level up and do some quests before merge is the right thing to do. But 100% agree in the merge man, better close one of the worlds then open new when Zezenia Online decied to adversting the game big, give all newcomers motivation.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
18th March 2018 12:43:27

Ye delete all worlds and make one why not. U nothing will lose nice idea
« First
3 4 5 6