1 2 3 4 5
Last »
Hoora Do Show
Player

Pharos
Level 50
Mage
14th February 2018 00:39:18

I am in favor of uniting Everath with Pharos.

Will be more wars, more players, more fun. :D
Miltin
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Mage
14th February 2018 02:20:14

bad idea, do it and game will die.
Niseel
Player

Pharos
Level 43
Warrior
14th February 2018 02:28:58

Quoting Miltin:
bad idea, do it and game will die.

Are you afraid of levels 400?
The game already are dyng.
Miltin
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Mage
14th February 2018 04:09:23

blá blá blá blá, stop cry and go play.
Niseel
Player

Pharos
Level 43
Warrior
14th February 2018 05:26:36 (Last edited 14th February 2018 05:27:17)

Quoting Miltin:
blá blá blá blá, stop cry and go play.

You never leave pz, but there are players that fight everyday and wanna a server with more ppl, better war. I dont care if u play for get lvl/item.

#pas
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
14th February 2018 08:13:04

Guys thread is about make Everath to 3x server or atleast make last last stage 3x to make high level keep level up and play. The merge etc is only something really good that can happen but first Everath need 3x and then need wait minimum 8 months. What does you pharos guys think about making everath 3x and what does all high level pharos guy think? I know many players on everath even stop before lvl 300 because of this.
Poladin
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Warrior
15th February 2018 12:23:35

I always wondered how they could release 3x server and keep everath end game 2x ... really strange.. but then again there are alot of things i wonder about in this game =p
Pillipuppa
Player

Pharos
Level 218
Ranger
19th February 2018 03:51:54

Would be awesome if Everath was 3x server my other friends stop playing after 200+ because they got bored with slow levels. Making this and i can travel to friends on Pharos in awhile. Great idea!
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
20th February 2018 03:55:41

GM Quillon can we please have your toughts about making Everath to 3x? Its obv people stop playing on higher levels, would also be great to have 2 servers so people can use the transfer system. Because if you look into it now Pharos is more speed server then Everath, since Everath getting super slow in the end. Also you should concider call (3x) 1x since obv an pvp server wont survive with 1x exp table. If you ask me you should just give the exp like an 3x server give and call it standard.

Making Everath 3x (Give Everath 5-12 months with that stage) > Open transfer = Hopefully old players back + Hunted ones that will be given a chance in other server without paying out like 1000 premium cards.

Hope to get an answer and that you like it.
Niseel
Player

Pharos
Level 43
Warrior
20th February 2018 04:11:01

Quoting Muttan:
GM Quillon can we please have your toughts about making Everath to 3x? Its obv people stop playing on higher levels, would also be great to have 2 servers so people can use the transfer system. Because if you look into it now Pharos is more speed server then Everath, since Everath getting super slow in the end. Also you should concider call (3x) 1x since obv an pvp server wont survive with 1x exp table. If you ask me you should just give the exp like an 3x server give and call it standard.

Making Everath 3x (Give Everath 5-12 months with that stage) > Open transfer = Hopefully old players back + Hunted ones that will be given a chance in other server without paying out like 1000 premium cards.

Hope to get an answer and that you like it.

I agree with you, but. I just think that the first transfer shouldn't not take months to go, who would want to go to another server, just go. After the first transfer could have a term of 5 months for another.
1 2 3 4 5
Last »