« First
2 3 4 5 6
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
20th February 2018 04:13:00 (Last edited 20th February 2018 04:13:25)

Quoting Niseel:
Quoting Muttan:
GM Quillon can we please have your toughts about making Everath to 3x? Its obv people stop playing on higher levels, would also be great to have 2 servers so people can use the transfer system. Because if you look into it now Pharos is more speed server then Everath, since Everath getting super slow in the end. Also you should concider call (3x) 1x since obv an pvp server wont survive with 1x exp table. If you ask me you should just give the exp like an 3x server give and call it standard.

Making Everath 3x (Give Everath 5-12 months with that stage) > Open transfer = Hopefully old players back + Hunted ones that will be given a chance in other server without paying out like 1000 premium cards.

Hope to get an answer and that you like it.

I agree with you, but. I just think that the first transfer shouldn't not take months to go, who would want to go to another server, just go. After the first transfer could have a term of 5 months for another.

I think the Everath players should be able to level up some first before the transfer system opens but for me its no problem at all. So that is something up to GM Quillon if he like the idea.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
20th February 2018 04:41:45

Yee we are w8ing for his decision and he doesnt answer;/
Botis
Player

Level
24th February 2018 11:07:21

Quoting Muttan:
Hello.

My idea was to maybe just change right now so it will be like Pharos (3x) all the way. Yes some people have already level up and so but this will be better for the future i promise. Set a time like 8-12 months til people can transfer from Pharos - Everath and Everath - Pharos.
Otherwise atleast fix so last stage is 3x all the time so higher levels have balls to fight, right now its just dumb to fight on a 300+ since you lose so much when die in war + taking so long time to get it back.

Hello,

I think that is a brilliant idea. Getting levels above 210 is really slow, not mentioning stage x1 above 300lvl. Due to fact it's PVP server losing the levels and skills is pretty easy.

Maybe is worth to consider this change and as Muttan proposed after 8-12 months just merge the servers, I believe that this will bring more fun for all players. Otherwise, sooner or later Everat will die :(

What GM's are thinking about this?

Another option would be opening new server pvp with x3 and after a year letting people transfer from other pvp servers :)

Regards,
Botis
Idig
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Ranger
25th February 2018 09:37:33

Why not? Seems legit to make Everath 3x, know people say suck play after 210 at Everath.
Cribbe Stolpskott
Player

Pharos
Level 218
Mage
25th February 2018 14:57:58

make the 3x the last stage.
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
26th February 2018 00:22:53

Bump. For a better Zezenia future and active Everath.
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
10th March 2018 07:18:59

Bump 3x just look how people stop after 211... Just do IT now. Then We can open the transfer soon. Yes some was lucky lvl up with with high exp stage but w/e this is for the future.
Rzabaa
Player

Pharos
Level 229
Ranger
12th March 2018 18:30:29

Last stage 3x is good option :)
Dum Dum
Player

Pharos
Level 45
Mage