« First
2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th October 2018 20:40:22 Administration View post »
27th October 2018 17:04:50 GM Quillon View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th October 2018 23:23:35 (Last edited 28th October 2018 07:26:25)

The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th October 2018 23:39:34

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Haven't read any announcement regarding new ownership, let alone with detailed info on it.

https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/17759/post158440#158440

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playzezenia.com/home/legal#2

1. Registry Keeper
rojekti (veeti)
Kauppalinnankatu 1 A 13
90570 Oulu, Finland

Oh, I see. Thank you.

Damn, that's sad to see K-Z's health issues.

He mentions "will move Zezenia Online to a new owner (...) during october". Hopefully this happens as planned - as we are getting into November -, and that things get better for this game.
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
27th October 2018 23:52:23

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Haven't read any announcement regarding new ownership, let alone with detailed info on it.

https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/17759/post158440#158440

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playzezenia.com/home/legal#2

1. Registry Keeper
rojekti (veeti)
Kauppalinnankatu 1 A 13
90570 Oulu, Finland

Oh, I see. Thank you.

Damn, that's sad to see K-Z's health issues.

He mentions "will move Zezenia Online to a new owner (...) during october". Hopefully this happens as planned - as we are getting into November -, and that things get better for this game.

He already did supposedly.

Ryan`
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
27th October 2018 23:54:27 (Last edited 27th October 2018 23:56:23)

Quoting The Warlockk:
The years go by and you remain the same spoiled little arrogant child.

I wonder how many temporary bans have you got overall and I feel sorry for GM Quillon, despite his own mistakes, for having to tolerate you.

Man, grow up. Such cry baby...

From the positive side, atleast im spoiled unlike your poor ass. Still mad we kicked you off Everath?

And actually only 1 ban, well two if you count my other account aswell. The problem here is, I dont care if I get banned for shoving facts under someones nose, and if he wants to ban me for hearing the truth then so be it.

Seems like you're the same old shit talker you've always been, always words, never actions.

E: Also im not here to have a discussion with you, you'll always be the same ignorant, in denial kid to me.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
28th October 2018 01:36:49

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting The Warlockk:

I wonder how many temporary bans have you got overall and I feel sorry for GM Quillon, despite his own mistakes, for having to tolerate you.

From the positive side, atleast im spoiled unlike your poor ass. Still mad we kicked you off Everath?

And actually only 1 ban, well two if you count my other account aswell. The problem here is, I dont care if I get banned for shoving facts under someones nose, and if he wants to ban me for hearing the truth then so be it.

Seems like you're the same old shit talker you've always been, always words, never actions.

E: Also im not here to have a discussion with you, you'll always be the same ignorant, in denial kid to me.

You see, I have known you since 2014, nearly 5 years...and you haven't changed a thing... All I did was to point you you're very arrogant, imature and spoiled. That's your attitude always here on forums. Whenever something isn't the way you like, you whine like a little baby. Things don't work like that, bro.

I'm not here to have a discussion with you either, we have even been friends in the past, in Tartarus, remember? Yeah, times go by and people show their true faces...

I'm not surprised with your toxicity anyways, just disappointed that you have not changed. You never got ahold of any information regarding my financial status IRL and there you are calling me poor, as if being "Poor" is a defect. Unfortunatelly, in this world, we still live in a society that has low chance of social-economical shift amongst population and thankfully I never had to live with such difficulties, neither you, I assume, and we should all be grateful for it.

Just think a little bit about learning to respect others, specially those whom disagree with you, like GM Quillon or me, for example... growing up will only help you, bro.

As of Everath, all I remember was you and your friends logging out whenever I'd go for you (in the beginning). I remember once in Nocturnes, I was going alone and about 4 people logged out as I got into Southern Shore hahahahaha funny days, man. Then, way later, you allied to entire Everath to be able to kill me. On top of that, my friends stopped playing and I remained alone. Yet, alone, I did not give up, and still kept getting some kills, as we can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvErdhET9n8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zliHC78PcLQ

Afterwards, I went to Platon to fight the war with Darkside, against Rabbe's team, we won it, then I took a little break from the game, only logging in sometimes...

Since then, Everath never mattered to me. You allied with entire Everath to turn it into Elysium 2.0, and here's the result, 2 players online hahaha, I bet it must of been a very fun time killing monsters XD

Anyways, let's see if they release this new server's information and, eventually, we have some fun fighting. I am still undecided if I'm going to play, due to having near to no spare time now, but we'll see!

:)
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
28th October 2018 07:58:56

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting The Warlockk:

You see, I have known you since 2014, nearly 5 years...and you haven't changed a thing... All I did was to point you you're very arrogant, imature and spoiled. That's your attitude always here on forums. Whenever something isn't the way you like, you whine like a little baby. Things don't work like that, bro.

I'm not here to have a discussion with you either, we have even been friends in the past, in Tartarus, remember? Yeah, times go by and people show their true faces...

I'm not surprised with your toxicity anyways, just disappointed that you have not changed. You never got ahold of any information regarding my financial status IRL and there you are calling me poor, as if being "Poor" is a defect. Unfortunatelly, in this world, we still live in a society that has low chance of social-economical shift amongst population and thankfully I never had to live with such difficulties, neither you, I assume, and we should all be grateful for it.

Just think a little bit about learning to respect others, specially those whom disagree with you, like GM Quillon or me, for example... growing up will only help you, bro.

As of Everath, all I remember was you and your friends logging out whenever I'd go for you (in the beginning). I remember once in Nocturnes, I was going alone and about 4 people logged out as I got into Southern Shore hahahahaha funny days, man. Then, way later, you allied to entire Everath to be able to kill me. On top of that, my friends stopped playing and I remained alone. Yet, alone, I did not give up, and still kept getting some kills, as we can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvErdhET9n8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zliHC78PcLQ

Afterwards, I went to Platon to fight the war with Darkside, against Rabbe's team, we won it, then I took a little break from the game, only logging in sometimes...

Since then, Everath never mattered to me. You allied with entire Everath to turn it into Elysium 2.0, and here's the result, 2 players online hahaha, I bet it must of been a very fun time killing monsters XD

Anyways, let's see if they release this new server's information and, eventually, we have some fun fighting. I am still undecided if I'm going to play, due to having near to no spare time now, but we'll see!

:)

Same old same old.
You talk about other people not changing.....

:D:D:D
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th October 2018 08:26:52 (Last edited 29th October 2018 01:30:31)

Ulkun
Player

Elysium
Level 131
Mage
28th October 2018 13:26:01 (Last edited 28th October 2018 13:26:25)

The good old maker trap. lmao
« First
2 3 4