« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
28th October 2018 15:47:09 Administration View post »
28th October 2018 17:23:07 GM Eden View post »
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
28th October 2018 17:55:11

Quoting Cacomixtle:
Quoting Thraal:

Oooooh nooooo, now that a part you don't like effects you, you're saying people will quit, I will quote you.
"Leave then"

It doesn't affect me, my internet rarely causes me problems. I'm talking about the people that is affected, which happen to be a lot.
Unlike you, not everyone posting here is looking to be the only one hear. Didn't you say you wouldn't play again? do everyone a favor and leave, you are a cancer to read, everywhere, everytime.

I will continue to stay here, but feel free to take your own advice and tell your friends to leave.
Dengo
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
28th October 2018 17:55:39

Quoting Cacomixtle:
Hello. I'm liking the update so far, its good to see so many people online at the same time :D

(...)

I suggest this 25% lost skills/level thingie only applies to pvp worlds, since (I think) it only directly affects pvp'ing and pvp'ers were the ones asking for it in the first place.

Exactly that. Skill loss would be too hurtful for lots of us. Give Elysium a break :)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th October 2018 18:05:00 (Last edited 29th October 2018 01:26:27)

Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
28th October 2018 18:28:53

I noticed some items are with exelentes Nice status ...
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 330
Warrior
28th October 2018 18:31:57

Quoting Thraal:

Your reading skills are pathetic. Let me try to say it a bit clearer so even a handicaped brain like yours understand: a lot of people, regardless of their relationship with me, have a lot of problems with their internet connection and this affects them.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 18:37:01 (Last edited 28th October 2018 18:41:11)

The thing is, its not anyones fault that they have bad internet but theirs. upgrade or something, move to a diff country, play a different game that has servers more close to you where you will not lag? Why are you playing here when you KNOW where the servers are located? Its like you know the problem you are about to face, yet you face it anyways and then try to get the creators to cater to the people that have bad internet? Its not my fault, not the GM's fault, not the Admins fault, no ones fault, you made the choice to play KNOWING the connection issues you have with the game.

I can see if its 70% of the games popultion, but thats not the case at all.

Sorry Caco im directing this more towards those who say they have the bad internet and cannot play now cause of the death loss thing. One day for your guys sake, i hope they make a South American server so it can stop these issues some of your friends are facing.
Hankiro
Player

Elysium
Level 141
Warrior
28th October 2018 18:39:49

First, death recovery has changed: from now on, you will only be able to purchase back 75% of your losses.

The ONLY reason poeple is playing this game instead of another more renownen 2D MMORPG is the 100% recoverable experience and skills on death! Think about revert that in PVE servers.
Old Logan
Player

Pharos
Level 134
Warrior
28th October 2018 18:42:29

Quoting Barakas:
The thing is, its not anyones fault that they have bad internet but theirs. upgrade or something, move to a diff country, play a different game that has servers more close to you where you will not lag? Why are you playing here when you KNOW where the servers are located? Its like you know the problem you are about to face, yet you face it anyways and then try to get the creators to cater to the people that have bad internet? Its not my fault, not the GM's fault, not the Admins fault, no ones fault, you made the choice to play KNOWING the connection issues you have with the game.

I can see if its 70% of the games popultion, but thats not the case at all.

Sorry Caco, One day for your guys sake, i hope they make a South American server so it can stop these issues some of your friends are facing.

So easy to say it when its not ur own problem.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 18:44:43

So easy to say? Its just common sense brother. No need for deep thinking here. Everything I stated is facts. No one is just going to cater to others based off your internet connection. Play a different game, if you are having so much troubles, use a proxy, I dont know...

Just cause YOU have bad internet, does NOT make it anyones responsibilities to better your gameplay based off your internet. Thats just silly.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
28th October 2018 18:48:30

There was no death loss recovery and more people were playing. Now people say its a must to be able to recover deaths... lags hurt. But let me remind you why this system appeared. Servers were lagging like crazy and kz didnt want to manage it manually. So they made it so people dont complain. Now there people got used to lose nothing - always progressing mode.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »