« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
28th October 2018 15:47:09 Administration View post »
28th October 2018 17:23:07 GM Eden View post »
Dengo
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
28th October 2018 19:40:03

Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Soper:
Quoting Barakas:
Use a proxy. upgrade your internet. play a different game. Wait for zezenia to launch a South American server. OR keep playing as you are now, just keep your bad internet stories to yourself. those are your options really. to be quite honest.

Sure, its my opinion so I'm stating it here. If a lot of players have the same issue maybe its a problem that needs to be adressed.

Its alot of players from your country. Even people from Europe seem to have better connection then you guys?

So whose the problem again? WE cant fix YOUR internet connection. Go talk to your providers. Tell them the issues you face and they will simply tell you its where the server is located, and nothing can be done. Would honestly save yourselves a crap load of forum time, and complaining about something we cannot help you with. Only your internet provider can help you, and as I said, they will tell you the same thing.

What are you fighting here, man? We're just stating that there is a number of players, who either got used to low death penalty(cash) or started playing the game while the penalties were off. That's the game we like, that's the game we play. Now it changed, we are unhappy about it, we want to be heard. Internet connection is not really an issue here.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 19:51:56

I have come to find a level 300 Shaman can't even solo hunt Yetis. What kind of blasphemy is this?!

The whole new features, in regard to bosses, AWESOME. BUT to implement them into regular monsters as well? What in the flying bleep?

This game is now not Playable at all.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
28th October 2018 20:27:02

I actually cannot do any tasks assigned to me through Thorvald hahaha

[20:16:25] You were killed by a devil.
[20:16:25] You lost 16944431 experience. You were downgraded to level 299.

:(:(:(
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
28th October 2018 20:31:56 (Last edited 28th October 2018 20:34:33)

SO far this update is shit, the "multipe times" tested update still have bugs in it.. (We even said it up front that you needed people with brains testing shit)

You are pretty much unable to hunt solo.. Good job Quillon, this update might have killed the game even quicker then K-Zodron absence/your own ban hammer.
Uramehsi
Player

Elysium
Level 243
Warrior
28th October 2018 20:50:23

Quoting Atirador Do Oeste:
normal monster are supposed to use debuffs too?

- added new spells and abilities for bosses: each boss will be able to use new attacks (for example: very dangerous shock waves; limited by time, increase of spell power) or abilities (for example: blocking player's abilities to use mana potions,

monster like shadow elf, dracolich, azure dragon and orknies are using those spells too

Normal monsters with that abilities is ridicule, no is more possible to hunt solo.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
28th October 2018 20:52:24

good that they remove deathloss
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
28th October 2018 20:56:49

There should not be any deathloss at all chance this game need to be more like tibia you die you lose exp not be possible to recovery 25% should not even be 1% i hope u change this before server that just destroy the server alot
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 21:11:23 (Last edited 28th October 2018 21:24:33)

Quoting Ht Savage:
SO far this update is shit, the "multipe times" tested update still have bugs in it.. (We even said it up front that you needed people with brains testing shit)

You are pretty much unable to hunt solo.. Good job Quillon, this update might have killed the game even quicker then K-Zodron absence/your own ban hammer.

Couldn't agree more.

So much for him resigning as GM, and making these irrational decisions. I can remember him saying somewhere, "I Will resign as a GM, and only help with mapping and content when needed".
What ever happened to that? Now hes done all this extra stuff that EVERYONE is not happy about. And yet you are planning on just "Nerfing" the regular monsters, not fully taking away the things you implemented on bosses. Why was this not mentioned? Why out of no where is this happening? Why was this not stated before? It seems Quillon did this just to piss everyone off, and a nice rub in the face.

So yea, he easily killed this game with this update.

Its not even playable.

Ill come back to this game in some months, see where its at. See whats been fixed, if anything is fixed at all. Cheers goodluck everyone!
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
28th October 2018 21:50:27 (Last edited 28th October 2018 21:52:11)

first bug of new update,when beetle atack looking to the south,he back to old beetle
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 23:08:44

Something so minor, but yet the staff have said "no need to test anything, we have had alot of time to test this update" yeah im starting to think otherwise. If minor things like this weren't even noticed.... can't imagine what else is missed.
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »