« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
28th October 2018 15:47:09 Administration View post »
28th October 2018 17:23:07 GM Eden View post »
Soper
Player

Elysium
Level 125
Ranger
28th October 2018 18:48:48

Quoting Cacomixtle:
Hello. I'm liking the update so far, its good to see so many people online at the same time :D
But! I'm concerned about the new death loss system, especifically the unrecoverable 25% lost level/skills upon death. I know where you are coming from with this: it just makes sense that dying is punished, period.
The problem is that a lot of your player base doesn't have a decent internet connection and this will affect them very deeply. I have friends who have died 4+ times in a day because of their connection.

In bigger games, you can afford to have players bear with this, but Zezenia is far from being able to afford that. I've been online for like an hour since the update launched, and 2 veteran players have already told me they will quit because of this. I myself won't be as active as I planned to be after update, because of this, too.

I suggest this 25% lost skills/level thingie only applies to pvp worlds, since (I think) it only directly affects pvp'ing and pvp'ers were the ones asking for it in the first place.

I 100% agree. I'm dieing too much due to my connection. With the new death loss recovery system i would barely be able to progress in the game and I already heard the same opinions from a bunch of players.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 18:53:43 (Last edited 28th October 2018 18:54:32)

Use a proxy. upgrade your internet. play a different game. Wait for zezenia to launch a South American server. OR keep playing as you are now, just keep your bad internet stories to yourself. those are your options really. to be quite honest.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th October 2018 18:57:07 (Last edited 28th October 2018 22:45:58)

Soper
Player

Elysium
Level 125
Ranger
28th October 2018 19:00:28

Quoting Barakas:
Use a proxy. upgrade your internet. play a different game. Wait for zezenia to launch a South American server. OR keep playing as you are now, just keep your bad internet stories to yourself. those are your options really. to be quite honest.

Sure, its my opinion so I'm stating it here. If a lot of players have the same issue maybe its a problem that needs to be adressed.
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
28th October 2018 19:01:31 (Last edited 28th October 2018 19:11:59)

normal monster are supposed to use debuffs too?

- added new spells and abilities for bosses: each boss will be able to use new attacks (for example: very dangerous shock waves; limited by time, increase of spell power) or abilities (for example: blocking player's abilities to use mana potions,

monster like shadow elf, dracolich, azure dragon and orknies are using those spells too

any predictions for updates on bows? cuz.. why a shield should give crit bonus and a bow don't? bows already have crit/life steal, so just add 1-4 skills like on shields, it would be nice and rangers deserve buff too !!!!
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 19:01:32

So what consequences should you face when you die?

Cause you face none. You die, oh look recover everything. What consequence do you have from it? Oh the minor minor MINOR gold fee to return all that exp and skills?
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 19:02:51 (Last edited 28th October 2018 19:07:09)

Quoting Soper:
Quoting Barakas:

Sure, its my opinion so I'm stating it here. If a lot of players have the same issue maybe its a problem that needs to be adressed.

Its alot of players from your country. Even people from Europe seem to have better connection then you guys?

So whose the problem again? WE cant fix YOUR internet connection. Go talk to your providers. Tell them the issues you face and they will simply tell you its where the server is located, and nothing can be done. Would honestly save yourselves a crap load of forum time, and complaining about something we cannot help you with. Only your internet provider can help you, and as I said, they will tell you the same thing.
Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
28th October 2018 19:03:22

[16:02:46] You are looking at a noble Zezenian shield (attack 0.0, defense 17.3, 2% magic resistance). Only a warrior is able to wield it.
[16:02:47] You are looking at an immemorial pavise (attack 0.0, defense 18.0, +4 melee skill, 5% critical hit boost). Only a warrior is able to wield it.

wtf?
Xorro
Sage

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
28th October 2018 19:07:32

Quoting Fallen Warrior Two:
[16:02:46] You are looking at a noble Zezenian shield (attack 0.0, defense 17.3, 2% magic resistance). Only a warrior is able to wield it.
[16:02:47] You are looking at an immemorial pavise (attack 0.0, defense 18.0, +4 melee skill, 5% critical hit boost). Only a warrior is able to wield it.

wtf?

It will be fixed at the next server save
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
28th October 2018 19:34:35

Hey, @staff, check the videos on the list of https://www.playzezenia.com/community/videos.
3 of them are offline.
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »