« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
28th October 2018 15:47:09 Administration View post »
28th October 2018 17:23:07 GM Eden View post »
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
29th October 2018 10:05:52

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Baltas:
Due to staff principles people who actually test things are losing exp/skills on their real chars to help the staff and whole community. They couldn't join test server and now testing stuff in Pharos and other worlds probably.

Me and Thraal already died testing things multiple times in real world.

Funny thing is, I`ve said it up front aswell..:smartass::smartass:

Quoting Dancore:
Can't really get it how much me and few friends found out inside 3h yesterday and reported everything to GM Eden it made us feel like what are you doing for real.

Couldnt agree more, its sad to say actually.. The "multiple times tested update" still contains so many critical errors :D:D
Valfarxilero
Premium

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
29th October 2018 10:07:42

Quoting Baltas:
Due to staff principles people who actually test things are losing exp/skills on their real chars to help the staff and whole community. They couldn't join test server and now testing stuff in Pharos and other worlds probably.

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Baltas:

Me and Thraal already died testing things multiple times in real world.

Everything has been tested and sages aren't sages without reason. Don't you now they are helping so much and testing so much? There are smarter and more experienced players than you guys to make tests to everything work properly ;)

Quoting Administration:
Quoting Thraal:
You're going to release the update with only 2 days testing.

Please don't worry! This update has been a long time coming, and there have been multiple test servers during development.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
29th October 2018 10:32:03

Quoting Silmarllion:
:ORangers can now only shoot monsters and players 5 squares with bows/amunition. All classes can shoot spells ALL OVER the screen.

WHY ? please tell me that this is a bugg, your not serious about handicapping rangers further with shorter range on attacks?

Can i get a comment from staff please
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
29th October 2018 10:35:38

Change back that 5 smg with ranger it should be mages who shot like that not ranger wtf is this retard mode who plan this?
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
29th October 2018 10:36:30

DONT have it on new server please 90% of my team will not play if that happend and
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
29th October 2018 10:51:39 (Last edited 29th October 2018 22:31:17)

Fireflanz
Player

Elysium
Level 225
Ranger
29th October 2018 12:06:56

rangers already get equal amount of logs, so that the defense is even lower?

Rangers now attack only up to 5 sqms? Why do not you??

Business is going to be a knight then ... WHAT A JOKE.>:(>:(>:(

before it had been done then, if it was to destroy everything at once.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
29th October 2018 12:36:33

Rangers Unite!!! <3<3<3<3
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
29th October 2018 12:37:22

what a joke this 5 sqm limitation
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
29th October 2018 12:58:51 (Last edited 29th October 2018 13:06:01)

so the staff will make an announcement or maybe a pool asking players about those bad changes from last updates to maybe change or revert them, or will let more players stop playing because you don't want to hear the community? like me, others should not use/buy premium cards till you make a decision, come on, we're just a few, make a google questions and answers or a pool to hear players and take your final decision before its too late, its not affecting botters only, its affecting legit players like me and others that play because in some way we still like this game...

- block heals and mana potion in normal monsters (its affecting everyone, even low levels)
- rangers range limited to 5 sqm (come on, its just stupid)
- -10/-12 defending skills without reason (really?)
- lvl 100 players using shots only (buying on elsa, its ok, almost same mana per gold but shouldn't be limited), in example, i like to pay attention to my mana, this make hunting less boring to me, makes me more connected all the time.
- not even a single thing updated for rangers. why a shield should give crit and melee skills and end game bows don't? tell me a good reason for being so careless about rangers in every single update(ok, quivers give.. "+1" thats not really good, so, like shields give 1-4, bows could/should give 1-2 and quivers 1-2)
-
« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »