« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
28th October 2018 15:47:09 Administration View post »
28th October 2018 17:23:07 GM Eden View post »
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
28th October 2018 23:09:02 (Last edited 28th October 2018 23:09:41)

- added new spells and abilities for bosses: each boss will be able to use new attacks (for example: very dangerous shock waves; limited by time, increase of spell power) or abilities (for example: blocking player's abilities to use mana potions, health potions, healing spells for a certain amount of time)

This should be removed, this feature is bullshit. Do you have any idea, you cannot skip a heal at crucial moments in endgame monsters.

- added display of remaining potions in the inventory bottom bar

This doesnt work.

- added new spell (Magical Conversion) which allow caster to convert gold pieces into gold bars

Heaven for botters.

- added protection zone to NPC Collin's House

Whoever made this up, youre an idiot. Now you either die or pussy out on a fight. Nice!

- disabled using ampoules from level 60
- disabled using vials from level 100

This is the most retarded thing you guys have released.
A level 100 mage with mana shots, on a new server. clever:smartass:

- disabled Osvald / Thorvald / Leovald tasks for players marked with black skull

By keeping this, you guys look stupid for forcing people to pay off their blackskull.

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 23:17:15

The potions things works on my screen. Only starts showing though once there is 500 or less potions in my backpack. Otherwise it shows as it use to and doesnt show anything at all.

- added new spells and abilities for bosses: each boss will be able to use new attacks (for example: very dangerous shock waves; limited by time, increase of spell power) or abilities (for example: blocking player's abilities to use mana potions, health potions, healing spells for a certain amount of time)

I cant get over this... not ONLY is it for BOSSES but they failed to say NORMAL monsters as well....Where in here does it say they were doing that? No where. I can almost guarantee if this was stated to happen to Normal monsters as well, oh man you wouldn't have had as many people login when the update was launched. Look at the numbers dwindle down already.

I am confused.... Who owns this game again? Veeti or something right?
Who is calling the shots? Quillon............. Why is he still making all the changes, deciding everything, and bringing the game to a lower point then it currently was. How many people need to complain about this guy....... its getting ridiculous how nothing is being done about this.......

If you want this game to grow and to actually become something, start making better choices of who is apart of the staff. Otherwise you will end up with an empty game, and players that wont play because of what ONE staff member is doing.

Only time will tell.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
29th October 2018 00:13:49

I really like these new skills these bosses have. I only have a few suggestions on these. 10 sec for not being able to heal is tooo long. maybe reduce the time to 5sec. and also the weakest boss was able to hunt at like 80 warrior. Now this will be impossible with them hitting this hard on there boost. 03:43] Ajnamen hit you for 1252 hitpoints.
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
29th October 2018 00:25:20

i dont agree with this new system about mosnter ! its totally ridiculous
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
29th October 2018 00:35:23

:ORangers can now only shoot monsters and players 5 squares with bows/amunition. All classes can shoot spells ALL OVER the screen.

WHY ? please tell me that this is a bugg, your not serious about handicapping rangers further with shorter range on attacks?
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 336
Warrior
29th October 2018 00:42:39 (Last edited 29th October 2018 00:44:30)

@Barakas: I'd agree 100% with if not for the fact that this is a very little game, and a big part of that little playerbase is south american players. If that portion of the player base takes a blow this big, the staff will notice it when they start leaving, and then you and others not directly affected by this will start noticing it too.
In other words, people with low-quality internet is everyone's problem, to a degree.
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
29th October 2018 03:46:19

Yeah the monster spells making you not heal is straight autism, i have no clue how people are going to be able to even just play the game now, even on non pvp... like what were you guys thinking? making the game so fucking complicated when it was a good game because it was simple.

Ryan~
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th October 2018 03:50:39

I didnt lpgin after the update yet. But thats my point of view. Once i saw a message that bosses will make players unable to heal, mana up I though. Mhm, people will always need a shaman to team hunt bosses.
Now i see normal monsters will have the same abilities. First i try to figure out why they did it. My guess is that its something to fight the botters. But botters would better than humans change between healing spell to healty flasks and vice versa.

To sum up, i believe they wanted to damage the botters ('which is good point of view) but as always they are damaging normal players (if we still have/will have them).
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
29th October 2018 04:40:55 (Last edited 29th October 2018 04:43:28)

I did not like the idea of removes healing Hp but it could be that the mana can not be cured in 5 seconds but you can use the remaining mana or look the worry would always be half the mana ... that would be something interesting, but it is without head all kinds of isolated cures.
please change it put it to cure -45% of the normal cure but do not remove the healing methods we understand the idea of team hunt but that would only work if zezenia is full right?
and if not ?
Hugs :smartass:
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th October 2018 04:43:49

Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:
Yeah the monster spells making you not heal is straight autism, i have no clue how people are going to be able to even just play the game now, even on non pvp... like what were you guys thinking? making the game so fucking complicated when it was a good game because it was simple.

Ryan~

Quoting Baltas:
I didnt lpgin after the update yet. But thats my point of view. Once i saw a message that bosses will make players unable to heal, mana up I though. Mhm, people will always need a shaman to team hunt bosses.
Now i see normal monsters will have the same abilities. First i try to figure out why they did it. My guess is that its something to fight the botters. But botters would better than humans change between healing spell to healty flasks and vice versa.

To sum up, i believe they wanted to damage the botters ('which is good point of view) but as always they are damaging normal players (if we still have/will have them).

Quoting Deathzs:
I did not like the idea of healing Hp but it could be that the mana can not be cured in 5 seconds but you can use the remaining mana or look the worry would always be half the mana ... that would be something interesting, but it is without head all kinds of isolated cures.
please change it put it to cure -45% of the normal cure but do not remove the healing methods we understand the idea of team hunt but that would only work if zezenia is full right?
and if not ?
Hugs :smartass:

Agreed.

Reducing the effects of health/mana restoration by -75% or -50% would be a good solution, instead of disabling it entirely.
« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »