« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
28th October 2018 15:47:09 Administration View post »
28th October 2018 17:23:07 GM Eden View post »
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
29th October 2018 04:47:36

Yes The Warlockk

yes this idea is easy and simple to solve Gm Eden read my post be sure that everyone will like this idea.

Hugs Maka:P
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
29th October 2018 05:32:12

"Stop playing" is a solution to zero problems.
If all problem should be solved this way, only staff would be playing.
Everyone have some points in the game that he don't like, and say "stop playing" isn't a solution.
Brazilian community is a big part of this game community and should me threaten with more respect.

@Dear Barakas
Almost all your words about brazilian internet connection problems is a complete nonsense. If someone is arguing about it, it is because they are trying to keep playing this game, try to think about a solution that could be good to everyone, not "stop playing".

@Deathloss
Deathloss recovery is one of the features that keep me continue playing this game, as you can check my deathlog with ridiculous death caused by bad internet. And I will probably follow Barakas advice if this continues as is. My suggestion is to have an additional/expensive payment to fully recovery skill (and/or exp). Skills are the main problems, skill advance are time gated, there is nothing I can to skill faster, experience isn't a big problem as I can invest more time in the game to get it back, but skills don't work this way. Fully recovering skills would be a good balance point

My experience on this update so far as a paladin:
Pros: Additional stats on shield.

Cons:
*New block abilities:
- Mana block: A big deal for me, I run out of mana really fast when attacking, desolation use 200 mana, with my mana pool I can use 3~4 and I'm out of mana, alone is a little problems, but here come another ability
- Healing spell block: This is crap, paladin strong lies on their bigger healing, aaaand, damn! While hunting this one and the one above can happens at the same time, so I can't heal myself and i'm unable to keep attacking to heal through life steal, sit with 4-5 normal creatures using health potion is booooring.
- Bosses are strong af, only boss I was able to solo was jovs, and it is a bit dangerous.
- Normal creatures are too strong with those new abilities!

*Dmg reduction and quest:
First of all, think about your costumers, making your costumer weaker is a bad design. "What a nice update! I'm excited to get 15% dmg reduction!" said no costumer EVER.
But you can do this quest, that will take a lot of time, go there do 3 or 4 tasks, kill ~2000 of those creatures - without a good respaw do hunt - to get stronger. How much stronger? as much as you were YESTERDAY LOL.
But after we have finished we will get a nice dmg buff!! Why not lower the power gain from quest and don't decrease current dmg?

First I want a clarification on numbers. For example:
If yesterday I were hitting 100 with my spell, today I'm hitting 85 (15% reduction), after I finish the quest I'm getting 25% dmg increase, but 25% increase on 85 dmg is 106.25. This is a 6.25% dmg increase after tasks when compared with my original dmg. We are getting 6% dmg increase after all tasks or am I wrong?

Opinion:
After every update I'm weaker. Yesterday I could solo Galiantors, yesterday I could hunt on dracolichs, yesterday I could kill demons 2 at a time.
The day before 7.0 I was stronger than the day after.
The day before 6.4 I was stronger than the day after.
The day before 6.2 I was stronger than the day after.

Where are we going? Instead of releasing new content for stronger players, this game is making everyone weaker so the same content keeps challenging... Instead of progressing in game, we are regressing..

Tldr:
If Zezenia was a bank, it would take part of your savings every year to keep you motivated to work more :D
Calidore
Player

Elysium
Level 236
Warrior
29th October 2018 05:39:47

Hi, I'd like to put in my two cents regarding a few points of this update. Keep in mind that many of these things I cannot comment on as I am still catching up (or rather, was..) on new things since I last played.

- added new spells and abilities for bosses: each boss will be able to use new attacks (for example: very dangerous shock waves; limited by time, increase of spell power) or abilities (for example: blocking player's abilities to use mana potions, health potions, healing spells for a certain amount of time)

Alright, bosses needing a shaman - thats perhaps not the worst thing in the world but it's certainly annoying. If you've managed to build your character strong enough to maintain healing vs a boss you should also be free to pick whoever you want to farm it with rather than having to select a few of the available shamans. These new spells are nothing but an annoyance. To top things off they also affect monsters (I don't know which, I just know that Sand Terrors got the best of me after the patch). I was just about to get into the game again after a 4½ year absense but this change literally killed any interest I had left in the game. I don't see the logic in it, I don't see why things would be better off this way. But to sum it up: Blocking a players ability to use mana potions, health potions and healing spells is ridicilous, especially considering the fast paced nature of Zezenia, the high damage output of mobs and not to mention the weak healing of health flasks (I am just assuming that health falsks are still the strongest health potions).

- disabled using ampoules from level 60
- disabled using vials from level 100

Oooookay.. why? What is the purpouse of this? Back in the day people traded off more clicks for a tiny wee bit cheaper hunt. This is also one of those changes I absolutely cannot understand.

Now, with that being said, I cannot comment on a lot of things because A: I haven't experienced it, and B: I don't have nearly enough knowledge to comment on these things. I am a bit bummed though. I was actually looking forward to re-learn the game and have some fun.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th October 2018 05:53:10 (Last edited 29th October 2018 05:53:48)

Quoting Belgra:
My experience on this update so far as a paladin:
Pros: Additional stats on shield.

Cons:
*New block abilities:
- Mana block: A big deal for me, I run out of mana really fast when attacking, desolation use 200 mana, with my mana pool I can use 3~4 and I'm out of mana, alone is a little problems, but here come another ability
- Healing spell block: This is crap, paladin strong lies on their bigger healing, aaaand, damn! While hunting this one and the one above can happens at the same time, so I can't heal myself and i'm unable to keep attacking to heal through life steal, sit with 4-5 normal creatures using health potion is booooring.
- Bosses are strong af, only boss I was able to solo was jovs, and it is a bit dangerous.
- Normal creatures are too strong with those new abilities!

*Dmg reduction and quest:
First of all, think about your costumers, making your costumer weaker is a bad design. "What a nice update! I'm excited to get 15% dmg reduction!" said no costumer EVER.
But you can do this quest, that will take a lot of time, go there do 3 or 4 tasks, kill ~2000 of those creatures - without a good respaw do hunt - to get stronger. How much stronger? as much as you were YESTERDAY LOL.
But after we have finished we will get a nice dmg buff!! Why not lower the power gain from quest and don't decrease current dmg?

First I want a clarification on numbers. For example:
If yesterday I were hitting 100 with my spell, today I'm hitting 85 (15% reduction), after I finish the quest I'm getting 25% dmg increase, but 25% increase on 85 dmg is 106.25. This is a 6.25% dmg increase after tasks when compared with my original dmg. We are getting 6% dmg increase after all tasks or am I wrong?

Opinion:
After every update I'm weaker. Yesterday I could solo Galiantors, yesterday I could hunt on dracolichs, yesterday I could kill demons 2 at a time.
The day before 7.0 I was stronger than the day after.
The day before 6.4 I was stronger than the day after.
The day before 6.2 I was stronger than the day after.

Where are we going? Instead of releasing new content for stronger players, this game is making everyone weaker so the same content keeps challenging... Instead of progressing in game, we are regressing..

Tldr:
If Zezenia was a bank, it would take part of your savings every year to keep you motivated to work more :D

Very nice post, you talk with valid arguments. I agree with you.

Very deep changes without consulting the community about it...

May I ask you though what's up with the new quest? Where do we start it? Haven't seen anything about the new 5 quests to regain the damage yet.

Hopefully GM Quillon will review the changes according with our feedback.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
29th October 2018 07:04:29 (Last edited 29th October 2018 07:06:52)

I see :D
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
29th October 2018 07:18:50

This was probably my fastest come back to Zezenia and quit Zezenia again, lasted about 3 hours.

It's pretty concerning when private test server for sages lasts for that long and it feels like nobody even logged in to test anything.

Can't really get it how much me and few friends found out inside 3h yesterday and reported everything to GM Eden it made us feel like what are you doing for real.

The last thing for me was this normal monster debuff thing, you can't be serious Quillon. Could you please login on your retired 200 non-pvp useless shaman and just go hunt for 1 day and test monsters yourself if you want to be a good content creator please do that, i can promise you that you will remove this debuff thing completely.

I'm a 370 pyro with max tank gear and i died twice by the new monsters back to back without killing a single one, thanks debuff.

Almost died by bunch of ghosts and wraiths by doing the task, same thing by 3 evil ents. Each time i had to be insanely focused and paying attention when i can't heal anymore just so i wont die.

Right now we have a situation where people are still excited about update et cetera, when they go back to their normal day tasking and hunting even more people will complain about this and that's a promise.
Waldemaro
Player

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
29th October 2018 08:22:57

Good morning
blocking heal and mixtures in normal monster ?? this is bug ?
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
29th October 2018 08:54:02

Quoting Waldemaro:
Good morning
blocking heal and mixtures in normal monster ?? this is bug ?

Not a bug, this was Quillon's worst decision and implement ever.

I'm so happy more and more people realize this and waiting for the whole system to be taken off at least from regular monsters.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
29th October 2018 09:04:53

Due to staff principles people who actually test things are losing exp/skills on their real chars to help the staff and whole community. They couldn't join test server and now testing stuff in Pharos and other worlds probably.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
29th October 2018 09:29:30

Quoting Baltas:
Due to staff principles people who actually test things are losing exp/skills on their real chars to help the staff and whole community. They couldn't join test server and now testing stuff in Pharos and other worlds probably.

Me and Thraal already died testing things multiple times in real world.
« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »