Show staff replies in this thread
30th October 2018 13:22:04 GM Eden View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
30th October 2018 12:16:22

this game shouldnt have death loss in the first place.
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
30th October 2018 12:22:05

Yeah i liked the 100% recover after dead.. it was a big +for me compared to tibia.. but now i have to deal it on zezenia.. :/ hope they change of back cause it totally sucks ass and very demotivated
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
30th October 2018 12:23:07

Quoting Balcaen:
Yeah i liked the 100% recover after dead.. it was a big +for me compared to tibia.. but now i have to deal it on zezenia.. :/ hope they change of back cause it totally sucks ass and very demotivated

If you lose nothing when you die, where is the risk vs reward aspect?
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
30th October 2018 12:25:45

Quoting Thraal:

You lose money and blessing
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
30th October 2018 12:29:01

Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Balcaen:

You lose money.. else you lose money..exp.. skill exp AND hours of time to get the exp back..
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
30th October 2018 12:33:24

Quoting Balcaen:
Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Balcaen:

You lose money.. else you lose money..exp.. skill exp AND hours of time to get the exp back..

The money you lose on here is minimal.
The reason losing levels and skills IS needed, without it your character only progresses.
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
30th October 2018 12:48:04

Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Balcaen:
Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Balcaen:

The money you lose on here is minimal.
The reason losing levels and skills IS needed, without it your character only progresses.

well i dislike it, i hate playing for hours.. die.. and need to same amount of hours to only get the exp back..
so yeah i prefer 100% death loss recovery :)
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
30th October 2018 12:48:42

Quoting Sonnema:
this game shouldnt have death loss in the first place.

Pretty sure u meant this game shouldnt have death loss recovery. Because it must have death loss.
Novus
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
30th October 2018 12:55:54

So what's the point of death, it's just a free tp to the temple? Better instead of die your character stay with 1 hitpoint ultil you use some kind spell/pot or just food regeneration or something else.
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
30th October 2018 13:11:29

Quoting Inyho Slayer:
So what's the point of death, it's just a free tp to the temple? Better instead of die your character stay with 1 hitpoint ultil you use some kind spell/pot or just food regeneration or something else.

free tp to the temple it is, but it cost you cash to get the exp back.. + you need to walk to the spot again :)
1 2 3 4 5
Last »