Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
30th October 2018 13:22:04 GM Eden View post »
Pulo Do Koala
Player

Pharos
Level 210
Warrior
30th October 2018 13:12:11 (Last edited 30th October 2018 13:20:14)

Quoting Deadpool:
Explains everything :P

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Brazilian Team no dia que lhe fez chorar!
Você sempre foi lixo e baba ovo de br! Chupo todos pra ficar upando! Se liga troxa!8)
Texugod
Premium

Elysium
Level 447
Ranger
30th October 2018 13:13:08

Please back this Death loss recovery to 100% :/
:/
Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
30th October 2018 13:21:23

I agree that deaths have to be linked to losses. But not in the absurd way it is.
Example: In the zezenia the hour experience goes up very little when you level one, compared to the increase of experience necessary to level one level.

I think the experience lost should be reduced, or reduce the amount of experience to level one level

I'm going to need to play 5-10 hours in order to recover what I lost, the risk of me dying in this period is very great, that is, I'm going to level inverted from now on.
GM Eden
Community Manager

30th October 2018 13:22:04 (Last edited 30th October 2018 13:24:42)

Hi!

The deah loss was disabled because there were a lot of kicks/ddos attacks on Zezenia back in the day. Now that the servers are stable again we thought that it's more than normal to have death loss back. Dieing and losing your experience is a RPG element. Like other people already said what use has a death when you don't lose anything? It would just be a free TP to temple. 75% death loss recovery is more than welcome since there was no death loss recovery at all back in the ol' days. It's become a luxury.

Eden.
Pulo Do Koala
Player

Pharos
Level 210
Warrior
30th October 2018 13:22:21

Quoting Dancore:
Can't really believe what i've just seen...

Are you seriously complaining that you can't recover your deaths fully made you leave the game?

You must be joking.

+1
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
30th October 2018 13:40:16 (Last edited 15th November 2018 15:04:42)

Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
30th October 2018 13:52:11

I'm just watching the guys who do not play being in favor of death loss. not hilarious?
Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
30th October 2018 13:53:50

Quoting GM Eden:
Hi!

The deah loss was disabled because there were a lot of kicks/ddos attacks on Zezenia back in the day. Now that the servers are stable again we thought that it's more than normal to have death loss back. Dieing and losing your experience is a RPG element. Like other people already said what use has a death when you don't lose anything? It would just be a free TP to temple. 75% death loss recovery is more than welcome since there was no death loss recovery at all back in the ol' days. It's become a luxury.

Eden.

It's your game, you do what you want. And reinforce what I said.
You just lost the rest of the players who still spent cards in this game.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
30th October 2018 14:04:24

Quoting Fallen Warrior Two:
I agree that deaths have to be linked to losses. But not in the absurd way it is.
Example: In the zezenia the hour experience goes up very little when you level one, compared to the increase of experience necessary to level one level.

I think the experience lost should be reduced, or reduce the amount of experience to level one level

I'm going to need to play 5-10 hours in order to recover what I lost, the risk of me dying in this period is very great, that is, I'm going to level inverted from now on.

You know if there was death loss recovery all the way you played. You would be lower lvl and you would have less exp. Which means you would lose less exp. The fact that you are so h lvl makes u lose a lot of experience. Same goes with skills. People have insane skills. People say they trained so much. But system allowed them to train doing nothing. Now people lose a month of training at high skill. If system would be so that people would have to actually train. People wouldnt have 150+ skills and they wouldnt lose a month of training per death. I agree that rangers/warriors would fall behind if they couldnt get skills as easy as they get now with currect formula. But if formula would be something like:
max dmg = ((skill*3+lvl*1)/20 * weapon atk )*talent increase

So lvl 100 with 60distance and longbow would make max dmg = (180+100)/20*22= 308
lvl 300 with 80 distance and longbow would make max dmg= (240+300)/20*22 = 594
lvl 500 with 100 disntace and longbow would make max dmg=(300+500)/20*22 = 880

as we know all people use aggression talents and high lvls use better weapons so they would hit more. And if there would be no crazy 72hours crazy training time while doing nothing, people wouldnt have 150skill and they wouldnt have to be afraid of losing too much.

Note: I spent a minute on a possible formula which could easily be tweaked.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
30th October 2018 14:19:08

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Fallen Warrior Two:

You know if there was death loss recovery all the way you played. You would be lower lvl and you would have less exp. Which means you would lose less exp. The fact that you are so h lvl makes u lose a lot of experience. Same goes with skills. People have insane skills. People say they trained so much. But system allowed them to train doing nothing. Now people lose a month of training at high skill. If system would be so that people would have to actually train. People wouldnt have 150+ skills and they wouldnt lose a month of training per death. I agree that rangers/warriors would fall behind if they couldnt get skills as easy as they get now with currect formula. But if formula would be something like:
max dmg = ((skill*3+lvl*1)/20 * weapon atk )*talent increase

So lvl 100 with 60distance and longbow would make max dmg = (180+100)/20*22= 308
lvl 300 with 80 distance and longbow would make max dmg= (240+300)/20*22 = 594
lvl 500 with 100 disntace and longbow would make max dmg=(300+500)/20*22 = 880

as we know all people use aggression talents and high lvls use better weapons so they would hit more. And if there would be no crazy 72hours crazy training time while doing nothing, people wouldnt have 150skill and they wouldnt have to be afraid of losing too much.

Note: I spent a minute on a possible formula which could easily be tweaked.

This is the person you need to help you with the formulas.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »