Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
16th November 2018 23:23:46

Quoting Exile:
Quoting Gudalik:
We didint want anyone to get ban, but you guys will do everything to win.

before we said we dont want those guys to be banned. But eye of eye.

That may not be auto target but the guy recording definitely seems to have auto healing on LOL
Nice way of providing evidence against yourself.

Thats hold target dude
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
16th November 2018 23:44:33

Quoting Whistup:
Waiting Video from staff. or explain how he shows to others members from staff and take that action... Or tell us if videos are proff

I'm pretty sure, with 3 active GM's.. that that GIF has been showed to all Gamemasters, and made the decision together. I dont know if the ban is permanent, but i dont think so. So i guess, just drop your vendetta and crazy accusations of us, demanding this banishment.. as it was staffs decision to ban, wether they take videos as proof or not.
We'll see you in the battlefield, sooner or later:smartass:
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
17th November 2018 00:06:08

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Whistup:
Waiting Video from staff. or explain how he shows to others members from staff and take that action... Or tell us if videos are proff

I'm pretty sure, with 3 active GM's.. that that GIF has been showed to all Gamemasters, and made the decision together. I dont know if the ban is permanent, but i dont think so. So i guess, just drop your vendetta and crazy accusations of us, demanding this banishment.. as it was staffs decision to ban, wether they take videos as proof or not.
We'll see you in the battlefield, sooner or later:smartass:

We just wanna know if videos are proff or not.. for show some of them.. incase its not a proff, we want see the video from staff, its simple man..

Accept war system pls coward charlover
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
17th November 2018 00:48:28

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Exile:
Quoting Gudalik:

That may not be auto target but the guy recording definitely seems to have auto healing on LOL

Thats hold target dude

I m not talking about the guy chasing, but you, you posted a video of yourself with autoheal on, are you smart?
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
17th November 2018 02:46:10

Quoting Exile:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Exile:
Quoting Gudalik:

Thats hold target dude

I m not talking about the guy chasing, but you, you posted a video of yourself with autoheal on, are you smart?

I didnt post video me using autoheal
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
17th November 2018 10:38:42 (Last edited 17th November 2018 10:43:05)

Bla bla bla autoheal? hard to press 2 buttons, when you know the attack is coming? People can say what they want but thats auto-target and its super obv, nearly more obv then Koluz case, why? Because you can break it down with facts. Full-screen wasnt recorded in the GIF? Barrel could have just been throwed out of the screen and super obv the barrel is coming. Barrel backpack opened close to the barrel. That GIF got bad FPS. Can keep going why it isnt good to ban throu video from a player in the Enemy team, this getting people lose trust in staff and dont get me wrong you guys doing it really well now with making Zezenia better, big up to GM Eden and also give creds to the rest of staff team.

I got much much more evidence from the auto target but heres the thing, I DONT WANT MY ENEMYS BANNED. I died blackskull because of that autotarget and STILL i didnt want none of those guys banned, i stated that myself to a guy, no names mention here who.

And now shall people get banned for video evidence from enemy team? No, If people should be banned it shall be same for all and then 2 more guys should get the ban hammer right? But know what? I did by "misstake" remove the video OPSI. So no bans here but GM shall really concider to remove the other ban.

STOP USING SHIT LIKE AUTO PUSH, AUTO BARREL, TRASH BOT AND MORE... SHOW RESPECT TO EACH OTHER ITS A F*!@#%G GAME.

#replaceraijoinwarzonewithfjortispictureofme
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
17th November 2018 10:47:30

Quoting Huligan:

STOP USING SHIT LIKE AUTO PUSH, AUTO BARREL, TRASH BOT AND MORE... SHOW RESPECT TO EACH OTHER ITS A F*!@#%G GAME.

#replaceraijoinwarzonewithfjortispictureofme

Ur entire ally team uses everything, thats why koluz got banned.
Im also very sure, alot of ur team uses that kind of shit, or do you guys randomly throw backpacks instead of barrels?:smartass:
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
17th November 2018 11:03:01

Wont post more here obv you got zero self awareness or am i wrong Justin? Enough forum for today..
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
17th November 2018 15:45:52

Hopefully people see more and more signs of gms activeness. Cuz due to so inactive staff years people started to create cavebots and purchase them. If people knew its too risky to use cavebot, no one would create them as it takes time.

I don't want anyone to get banned either. But if the game was fair and players were actually active, it would be a lot more exciting and challenging for everyone. Make it human contest, not machine.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
17th November 2018 16:44:28

Quoting Madlicious Mclovin:
1-How can you verify that the video is not a montage? This is not difficult to do.

2 - the GMs know that there is an invisibility magic for the profession rogue? How can they know if it was not an enemy that grabbed the barrel?

[12:46:13] GM Eden: We are going to change how barrels work.

If you have a game of 100 players with errors, the most logical thing is to prohibit the players before you fix the errors? soon it will happen the same as in pharos.;)

I love these standart excuses... nr2... ye, someone made a plan that they will chase someone. Asked him to be ready at exact sqm invis to grab the barrel at better than perfect timing.
1 2 3