1 2 3
Last »
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th November 2018 20:30:16 (Last edited 25th November 2018 20:36:44)

Review the lenght of banishment applied against third party softwares AKA bots.
My proposal is to reduce the lenght of the first banishment from 28 days to 7 days, so GMs can ban all the botters, and not just handpick one or two as example.

*Idea/problem:
1. Zezenia is infested with bots of all sorts; from the more simple heal bots to the more complex cavebots.

2. The new antibot system is very unneficient, only serving to prevent cavebotters to AFK bot for too long, not to mention that bots might eventually find a way to remove the poisoned items from the bag automatically.

3. We have seen recent banishments, but they represent nothing when compared to the obvsiously identified amount of still remaining players using bot out there, what results in inocuity of the current infrastructure working against bots.

4. 1 or 2 players are punished for cavebotting, for a long lenght of time, while dozens, if not hundreds of other cavebotters are still out there violating the rules freely. Banishments should not be lottery. Staff has to either ban everybody or change rules in order to ALLOW bots. No lottery sustem, STAND IN A FIRM POSITION.

*Solution:
Change the game rules:
Quoting https://www.playzezenia.com/home/legal#0:
Major ban implies 28 days on first major offense, 56 days on second major offense and ban until deletion on third major offense. Three warnings points within 30 days lead to an automatic 28 day ban. Criminal record entries will never expire.

To something like:
First ban implies 7 days on first major offense, 28 days on second major offense, (...)

*Consequences/outcome

- This would let GMs punish all the identified botters without harming the game, GMs would feel free to applay actual EDUCATIVE punishments to the players that are checked using any sort of bot with a duration that would be EDUCATIVE, and not a measure to EXCLUDE the player from the game, but only to WARN that Zezenia Online is a serious game that fights bot to provide a fair enviroment for everyone.

Staff has to ban A L L the botters, FROM ALL TEAMS, but 28 days of banishment is a way too long lenght and would kill the game.

SHORTEN THE FIRST BANISHMENT DURATION SO THE GMS CANNOT BE WORRIED OF KILLING THE GAME AND ACTUALLY PUNISH THOSE WHOM DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED

Honestly, it sucks seeing Zezenia FILLED WITH BOTS everywhere, in all teams, and I hope this proposal can help fight it.

BOTS MAKE THINGS WAAAY EASIER AND IT WILL ONLY KILL THE GAME. Player must put effort to attain their objectives, bots harm the gameplay, the game's economy and will also make a large disadvantage for any eventual new player that ever decides to try out the game.

What do new players think when they see high levels and bots being used freely? I'm sure it's not positive to the game at all.

BANS SHOULD NOT BE LOTTERY. YOU EITHER BAN ALL BOTS OR CHANGE RULES TO ALLOW THE USE OF BOTS.

PLEASE BAN ALL BOTS.

Thanks in advance,
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
25th November 2018 21:21:13

Staff needs a good meeting to decide how they solve problems. Shoulf be systematic. I mean. Maybe even private messaging and talking go botters.

"Hey botter, i know you are using a bot. I got the data. You better stop using it or we will have to ban you. Tell your friends"

I hate to see people banned. I would love the community to grow. More enemies, more team mates etc. But i hate to hear and see how people watch netflix while having top lvls.
Game adjusted to the botters. Maybe rules should also change. I dont want to decide what should change. But something has to be done.
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
25th November 2018 21:24:25

No mercy for cheaters! Hail A-BC!
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
25th November 2018 22:53:38

there will never be a zezenia with nobody using heal bot/macro.

easier to allow it and go after the gathering,lvling etc bots.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
25th November 2018 23:10:45

Hands>bot>noobhands.

Well i was fighting alot with botters and So far had only problems with push and barrel bot. Healbot and auto combo Gives 0 vs me.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th November 2018 23:23:25

Quoting Gudalik:
Hands>bot>noobhands.

Well i was fighting alot with botters and So far had only problems with push and barrel bot. Healbot and auto combo Gives 0 vs me.

Hard to do 1v1 in respawns against healbotters tho.

I'm not here trying to ban healbotters, my point is that if Whistup was banished for healbot, all other healbots should be banidhed too.

Rules should be for everyone (my opinion).

So either allow or keep it prohibited, but ban everyone using
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
26th November 2018 01:35:40 (Last edited 26th November 2018 01:39:35)

Oh yeah 1 day ban people gonna bot anyway without fear because what is 1 day or week ban if they are doing everything to win war? Whistup got banned for 28 days i wish quillion gonna make some script/logs or watch players ingame to ban them all for healbot (i think its easiest to detect) On some tibia ots admin was showing hundreds of logs as evidence for botters and deleting them all

Also players which still use bot to heal even after whistup ban should be deleted 1 day week ban month ban then deletion etc systems like those doesnt work in tibia and wont work on zezenia why test things already checked on many OTS or even real tibia? This wont work

@Gudalik
stop acting so big healbot with so low delay helping in fights a lot of a normal player even best pvper on zezenia would fail once per few combos to heal between hits whistup using healbot never fail + he can heal+walk+push barrels and trash himself/targeting at once without even focusing on his hp and mana bar
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
26th November 2018 03:06:27

Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
Oh yeah 1 day ban people gonna bot anyway without fear because what is 1 day or week ban if they are doing everything to win war? Whistup got banned for 28 days i wish quillion gonna make some script/logs or watch players ingame to ban them all for healbot (i think its easiest to detect) On some tibia ots admin was showing hundreds of logs as evidence for botters and deleting them all

Also players which still use bot to heal even after whistup ban should be deleted 1 day week ban month ban then deletion etc systems like those doesnt work in tibia and wont work on zezenia why test things already checked on many OTS or even real tibia? This wont work

@Gudalik
stop acting so big healbot with so low delay helping in fights a lot of a normal player even best pvper on zezenia would fail once per few combos to heal between hits whistup using healbot never fail + he can heal+walk+push barrels and trash himself/targeting at once without even focusing on his hp and mana bar

I agree with you, brother, but let's face it, 90% of Zezenia use bot, if Staff would ban all botters, game would die. So I'm trying to find a middle term between banishing players without killing the game...

Whistup got banished for healbot and is playing as a Mage now, still using healbot, so yeah...u get my point?

Banishment lottery sucks.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
26th November 2018 03:22:40

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:

@Gudalik

I agree with you, brother, but let's face it, 90% of Zezenia use bot, if Staff would ban all botters, game would die. So I'm trying to find a middle term between banishing players without killing the game...

Whistup got banished for healbot and is playing as a Mage now, still using healbot, so yeah...u get my point?

Banishment lottery sucks.

man , everything for you is a bot , are you stupid or what? dont see already how novus die due last stupid party system update? my enemys are rooking yourselft , not getting more than 1 lvl daily, just look at you.. please shut your mounth if you like the game stop proporsal shits like last one , this one and provably your future thinks because you are not even playing and dont know nothing about what 99% of pvpers in this game wants.. nobody from your team , my team or agron team like you.. do a favor and go back to ely please
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
26th November 2018 04:04:21 (Last edited 26th November 2018 04:04:52)

Hail A-BC!
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
1 2 3
Last »