John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
26th November 2018 19:15:07

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Pogmage:
Haha thats a hell of a EGO to think we only propose nerfing xp partying cause some botters were lvling at magus.

arent you guys the master skilled pvpers ? then deal with the sneak's and stop crying cause more than half your team would be lvl 80 if wasnt for the incredible broken past XP party

Obvious your lack of experience from the game talking for itself :) Before update of party-hunting i made 800k/h ~ @ Hellish Magus, now i get around 600k/h ~, I get better EXP solo at low level monsters, this stinks since its super boring to hunt even more grinding then Zezenia already is. Was party-hunting ever the real problem? Answer is No. If other things like deathloss was way higher on lower levels and other PvP features worked better it would never happen, but ofcourse people that can do full combos hunting and AOE hunting solo want party-hunting away to keep their enemys stay behind.

Some exemples stated down below showing party-hunting was balanced.
Warrior 60+ get around 1kk / h at kpunda Yahgans.
Mages 60+ get around 1kk+/ h at kpunda Yahgans.
Mages (full combo) get around 900 k / h Dire boar.
Mages (full combo) get around 800 k / h Kidramu.
Mage Pyromancer (full combo) Melket Bombadier 1,1 kk / h.
Mage Pyromancer (full combo) Dire boar 1,2 - 1,3 kk / h.
Ranger exp slower and can get around 740 k / h if spamming spells. (Even more waste then mage if no loot.) Why they exp slower? Since Zezenia solo hunting is so much about AOE damage. Would it be good to give ranger AOE damage? No I would say change the party-hunting system to the better again.

Zezenia had a nice idea to have good exp / h with team-hunting sticking out from other 2D games but now we are back to same as other games. Many new players liked the old system, sad it was changed.

And if to change exp boosts my suggestion would be:
If 2 people in a party +20%,
if 3 people in a party +40%
if 4 people in a party +55%
if 5 people in a party +70%
if 6 people in a party +80%
if 7 people in a party +90%
if 8 people in a party +100%
if 9+ people in a party +110%
(Close to copy from Baltas the chess god.)

I agree with everything you said about exp per hr and party buff my friend but your wrong about baltas being a chess god as i have beat him before in chess :/ how can he be a chess god if i beat him? What does that make me? Maybe i am the big boss of chess too!!

About the lawlipson using bot YES he is using bot for his mana as you can see on the video but nothing will happen to him as he isnt a final round member. Dont you guys get it gms are corrupt as fuck they only ban final round member for bot :/ still we are dominating novus our enemies cant win even with the help from gms loool. Sad kitties :(!!

Rabbe the big boss!!
Signed!!
Lawlietpson
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Mage
26th November 2018 20:07:49

mart, my favorite cryboy <3 (or fanboy idk)
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
26th November 2018 22:01:43

Quoting Pogmage:
Haha thats a hell of a EGO to think we only propose nerfing xp partying cause some botters were lvling at magus.

arent you guys the master skilled pvpers ? then deal with the sneak's and stop crying cause more than half your team would be lvl 80 if wasnt for the incredible broken past XP party

Exactly. I don't know who you are, but I see you are reasonable.

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Oh! i remember you are warlockk nonpvp

Well, tell me who did I suck, cuz as far as I recall, I have been teamed up with Leary since 2014 lol and we always helped the LOSING SIDES of wars.

If you barbarian has "skills plays" in past.. is only because i use it ;)

I never gave you my account information, NEVER allowed you to use my account, you are lucky that I never reported you for HACKING my Everath Character while I was 100% away from the game in 2015. I was playing ArcheAge online, not keeping up with Zezenia and you hacked me. Luckily I found out and changed my password before you rooked my character.

so dont act like you are clean guy because you arent...

Prove I'm not clean then...I will be making PvP videos starting next month, I want you to report my videos, ok, Mr. Rage Quitter?

I don't have time to deal with kids, let alone IMATURE ADULTS BEHAVING LIKE KIDS.

Damn, Mart. It's 2018. Nearly 2019. Grow up, dude. This is a fucking GAME. We are here to HAVE FUN. To ENJOY OURSELVES. SInce you have been banished on Whistup, you have been toxic as fuck, crying non stop on forums and talking shit to every enemy you have on a 2d video game.

Calm your tits and grow up. I wake up at 6 A.M, come home at 7 P.M. and now I have to read a raging nerd talk nonsense to anybody he sees on a video game forum? Nope. I'm done wasting my time with you. Keep up with the dramma alone.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
26th November 2018 22:02:54

Quoting Gudalik:
Ok, guys what do u think, rules should works the same for all right?

There we go, just focus on mana bar of this guy.

I agree with you, rules should be for everyone.

I didn't watch that video, but if you think he is using some bot, send it tto Staff so they can analyze and take proper measures if proven there was a bot involved.
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
27th November 2018 03:34:45 (Last edited 27th November 2018 03:46:48)

Quoting Gudnite:
Autystyczna Pszczola what the fuck you talking about I've killed you a few times while full cavebotting dark elfs. you dont have any room to speak here.

Few times mean killed me once when i had random task to kill 220 dark elves and spent there literally 30minutes then died sneaked by 10 people :smartass: are u scared of ban for using pixelbot to refill MANA? I guess u are lawlite~ or his friend

Fully afk botting is ur friend noxuss owner of 2-3 cashmakers from eidos/cratai leprechaunts characters like beast eragon novus
« First
2 3 4