1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
27th November 2018 14:39:09 GM Quillon View post »
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 04:50:15 (Last edited 27th November 2018 05:23:16)

enemies are now abusing of invisible trying to ban us or make us black skull while waiting with main characters to kill us right away.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

EDIT:
Last words from enemys..

Lawliestpson:Nice skull bro
Me: THanks
Lawliestpson: My team will get ban in lvls 20 :(

----------------------
They also try do to Warcore today but they fail because one of noobs chars die in the way
Name of maker dying redname ban trap

Waiting answer
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th November 2018 05:08:07

Sadly, that's game mechanics

I fell for it too, once: 14th March 2016 20:54:08 Account Ban 20 day(s) Expired Violated rule 7 - Comment: This ban was automatic for playerkilling.

Staff has to change the way people are damaged when they are invisible...they should lose invisible without being damaged on first hit.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 05:16:13 (Last edited 27th November 2018 05:18:23)

Quoting The Warlockk:

I fell for it too, once: 14th March 2016 20:54:08 Account Ban 20 day(s) Expired Violated rule 7 - Comment: This ban was automatic for playerkilling.

Staff has to change the way people are damaged when they are invisible...they should lose invisible without being damaged on first hit.

Hi , Its not necesary change , It can be use for make a guy pk not for make ban or redname.. That were ilegal from long time ago.. sadly you act like care when your team is who are doing that.. Please dont answer here Thanks.

Rule number 7:
Destructive behaviour, including abuse of bugs or game weakness to cause harm to other players or limiting their access to gameplay is forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)
El Cid Campeador
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Warrior
27th November 2018 05:27:23

I think that the fact that players are getting black skulls with that kind of trickery is unfair, I hope the game administrators do something about it since it is not the first time that this kind of thing happens and they go unpunished.
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
27th November 2018 05:34:09

This reminds me of that one time when we were trying to do warmode in leif and your guild was bringing 10+ guildless characters to 'cheat' the 'warmode'. This is just your karma buddy
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
27th November 2018 05:38:25 (Last edited 27th November 2018 05:43:44)

Quoting Numbs:
This reminds me of that one time when we were trying to do warmode in leif and your guild was bringing 10+ guildless characters to 'cheat' the 'warmode'. This is just your karma buddy

Fake news? You must be Numbz and you dont do PvP, you should be much more kindly on forum then your hunting maybe profit more, good luck bro <3 #karmaontop

OT: If im not wrong a year ago ish~ GM banned both the noob characters and main characters of some guys that did something like that.
I dont think you should ban for it, should find a way to not making it possible to happen. I like The warlockks idea with not taking damage the first hit when invisible, questions thats need to think about then should the person get Red Skull anyway from the attack or not?
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th November 2018 05:47:08 (Last edited 27th November 2018 05:50:32)

@Huligan
Dennis, just watch Leary's pvp video, you will see a shitload of low level makers outside of warmode helping trap and spywatch during fights. (@gohhan's thread)

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting The Warlockk:

Hi , Its not necesary change , It can be use for make a guy pk not for make ban or redname.. That were ilegal from long time ago.. sadly you act like care when your team is who are doing that.. Please dont answer here Thanks.

Rule number 7:
Destructive behaviour, including abuse of bugs or game weakness to cause harm to other players or limiting their access to gameplay is forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

Ler me try to be more clear:
1. I agree with you. This sucks.
2. This has been done for so long and as far as I know, people never get punished for doing that - I havent played since midst 2016 though.
3. I am AGAINST this practice.
4. This isnt forbidden by game rules, it's game mechanics, SADLY.
5. Even if people do this to you and you get banished for excessive player killing, and the people you have killed get banished by the Staff, in the end you will still remain banished for 21 days... Which sucks and is unfair. You should never get banished for such a cheesy practice.
6. The solution is to fix the stealth pvp system. It has to be done. Stealth people that get atacked should have their appearance revealed, while receiving no damage, but receiving white skull.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th November 2018 05:53:16 (Last edited 27th November 2018 05:54:02)

@Huligan
Dennis, just watch Leary's pvp video, you will see a shitload of low level makers outside of warmode helping trap and spywatch during fights. (@gohhan's thread)

Quoting The Warlockk:

Rule number 7:

How come you defend this can be used to make enemies pk, but not to make them get a kill? Lol In my opinion, making enemies get pk is as abusive as making enemies get kills. Same thing. Both bad.

1. People ahouldnt get pk to reveal atealth characters with aoe damage.
2. This has been done for so long and as far as I know, people never get punished for doing that - I havent played since midst 2016 though.
5. Even if people do this to you and you get banished for excessive player killing, and the people you have killed get banished by the Staff, in the end you will still remain banished for 21 days... Which sucks and is unfair. You should never get banished for such a cheesy practice.
6. The solution is to fix the stealth pvp system. It has to be done. Stealth people that get atacked should have their appearance revealed, while receiving no damage, but receiving white skull.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 06:07:39 (Last edited 27th November 2018 06:10:01)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Numbs:

Fake news? You must be Numbz and you dont do PvP, you should be much more kindly on forum then your hunting maybe profit more, good luck bro <3 #karmaontop

OT: If im not wrong a year ago ish~ GM banned both the noob characters and main characters of some guys that did something like that.
I dont think you should ban for it, should find a way to not making it possible to happen. I like The warlockks idea with not taking damage the first hit when invisible, questions thats need to think about then should the person get Red Skull anyway from the attack or not?

Both got ban 1 year ago, makers and mains that's why i make a post.. Quillon says its considerer as destructive behaviur

If you see , lawliest know its ilegal.. and still dont care because they do with "makers lvls 20"
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
27th November 2018 06:16:51 (Last edited 27th November 2018 06:30:53)

Quoting The Warlockk:
@Huligan

Quoting The Warlockk:

Rule number 7:

1. I agree with you. This sucks.

2.People got banned in main accounts and makers for this .. You dont play for long time i think
4.This is forbidden by game rules number 7
5.Last case in everath the guy got unbanned after this so you are wrong
6. sound great. but i want to know what is going to happens now.. i need to pay in rl some cards to exp and remove my blackskull back??

Its diferent Makers if you can see them, because you are avaible to dont use aoe spells.. Feel free to see my video again. there were a lot of players out of war system in our side and your side also.. But this doesnt matters in this thread.
1 2 3