1 2 3 4
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
29th November 2018 03:29:31

Quoting Clipse:
Too much cry, you guys are unmotivated because you are losing and you took ban on mains .

I agree to 80-90%cap

whoever got ban from us already took same level on another character meaning we dominated hard, the only reason we complaining is that now since exp is harder you guys stay in pz too much, less fights less fun.

wyhual,bappo,di bobiz, numbz, clipse, amblue are some of the names that you will see them die once in a battle and they would never come back so far. << i dont blame them i blame the exp is probably too hard for you guys
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 03:32:18 (Last edited 29th November 2018 03:36:07)

Quoting Koluzz:
Quoting Clipse:
Too much cry, you guys are unmotivated because you are losing and you took ban on mains .

I agree to 80-90%cap

whoever got ban from us already took same level on another character meaning we dominated hard, the only reason we complaining is that now since exp is harder you guys stay in pz too much, less fights less fun.

wyhual,bappo,di bobiz, numbz, clipse, amblue are some of the names that you will see them die once in a battle and they would never come back so far. << i dont blame them i blame the exp is probably too hard for you guys

It's the end of the month, nobody has frags left.

Nobody wanna waste time and frags on your army of level 50 mages

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Madlicious Mclovin:
Hello, I particularly liked the old party system.
It was for me the most fun apart from the wars.
I remember the old zezenia times of hunting alone and they are very bad memories hahaha.

This is my proposal, so it is encouraged to the variety of classes and not only are magicians with good level.

3 mages 2 ranger 1 warrior +120%

3 ranger 2 mages 1 warrior 120%

3 warrior 2 mages 1 wanger 120% (LOL)

5 ranger 1 warrior 110%

5 mages 1 ranger 110%

5 mages 1 warrior 110%

6 mages 100%

6 ranger 100%

6 warrior 120% (LOL).

No one has benefited from this, the person who proposed it has already lost more than 10 lvls.
stop proposing SH$t!

we already dominate and the game is boring:\

I make 730kh alone on this 72 Warlock, or even 900kh if I go Kpunda. I am not leveling because I'm focusing on my real life and other stuff now. I lost levels because I am not a charlover, I am playing a pvp server to fight. Dying is part of it, and so is temporarily losing levels.

I already have created a thread asking people's opinion and the only ones complaining are you guys from Final Round, because you only wanna hunt with 10+ players to get protection from sneaks. Man up and play like normal players, not everybody has a big team to their disposition, the old party experience rate was harming the server. If you think it's low exp/h, go to Pharos or Everath.

Novus Yesterday Exp Gain: more than 100 players have leveled up yesterday and you guys are the only ones complaining about it.
Poll: What should be the % Cap of Party Experience?

Decreased exp/h is same in all worlds.. they dropped you from the cradle when you were a kid or what?
Do you really think you know anything about the game? You do not play for years. You should leave the people who know how to think about it.
What do you want? a difficult server ridiculously as elysium where only 20-30 people play? the server was perfect, until the staff heard you. Let's talk properly. Who from my team, the wyhual team, the royal team, the agron team is going up really fast? people just want to fight and do their rpg things quickly (which is not, the server is x2). Now it's boring, people just lose their level and it's not worth investing so much time to lose it so fast.

Then go to Everath 10x server, C H A R L O V E R.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 03:35:32 (Last edited 29th November 2018 03:35:51)

Sorry, double post.
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
29th November 2018 03:35:49 (Last edited 29th November 2018 03:38:04)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Koluzz:
Quoting Clipse:

I agree to 80-90%cap

im not atacking you, im stating the facts no need to get mad i understand you all charlovin obviously because exp/h inst the same
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
29th November 2018 03:37:20

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting The Warlockk:
I remember the old zezenia times of hunting alone and they are very bad memories hahaha.

This is my proposal, so it is encouraged to the variety of classes and not only are magicians with good level.

5 ranger 1 warrior 110%

5 mages 1 ranger 110%

5 mages 1 warrior 110%

6 mages 100%

6 ranger 100%

6 warrior 120% (LOL).

No one has benefited from this, the person who proposed it has already lost more than 10 lvls.
stop proposing SH$t!

I make 730kh alone on this 72 Warlock, or even 900kh if I go Kpunda. I am not leveling because I'm focusing on my real life and other stuff now. I lost levels because I am not a charlover, I am playing a pvp server to fight. Dying is part of it, and so is temporarily losing levels.

I already have created a thread asking people's opinion and the only ones complaining are you guys from Final Round, because you only wanna hunt with 10+ players to get protection from sneaks. Man up and play like normal players, not everybody has a big team to their disposition, the old party experience rate was harming the server. If you think it's low exp/h, go to Pharos or Everath.

Novus Yesterday Exp Gain: more than 100 players have leveled up yesterday and you guys are the only ones complaining about it.

Decreased exp/h is same in all worlds.. they dropped you from the cradle when you were a kid or what?
Do you really think you know anything about the game? You do not play for years. You should leave the people who know how to think about it.
What do you want? a difficult server ridiculously as elysium where only 20-30 people play? the server was perfect, until the staff heard you. Let's talk properly. Who from my team, the wyhual team, the royal team, the agron team is going up really fast? people just want to fight and do their rpg things quickly (which is not, the server is x2). Now it's boring, people just lose their level and it's not worth investing so much time to lose it so fast.

Its not x10 anymore.. Do you see? you dont play for long long time ago..Sadly staff keep listening randoms guys like you .. Hope staff listen the others players who rly cared about game grow up
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 03:37:32 (Last edited 29th November 2018 03:41:33)

Quoting Koluzz:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Koluzz:
Quoting Clipse:

I agree to 80-90%cap

im not atacking you, im stating the facts no need to get mad

Where did I attack you?!!?!?!? How am I mad? L O L

I'm reproducing what I listen on teamspeak. "Nobody wants to waste time and frags on that army of level 50 mages".

I feel sorry for you, you guys take everything personal. Texts are mean't to be read according to their content, not according to who writes them. You guys see an enemy posting, you go and ignore the text, starting to attack the writer. That's wrong.

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting The Warlockk:

5 ranger 1 warrior 110%

5 mages 1 ranger 110%

5 mages 1 warrior 110%

6 mages 100%

6 ranger 100%

6 warrior 120% (LOL).

stop proposing SH$t!

Its not x10 anymore.. Do you see? you dont play for long long time ago..Sadly staff keep listening randoms guys like you .. Hope staff listen the others players who rly cared about game grow up

I know it's staged exp, Idc. Starts as 10x rate, I will call it 10x server - even tho ends at 2x.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
29th November 2018 03:39:08

@The Warlockk stop the trash talking bro. Discuss for your point instead :) i would say nobody outside darkside is close to charlover and neither are you. Show each other respect..
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
29th November 2018 03:41:14

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Koluzz:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Koluzz:
Quoting Clipse:

I agree to 80-90%cap

im not atacking you, im stating the facts no need to get mad

Where did I attack you?!!?!?!? How am I mad? L O L

I'm reproducing what I listen on teamspeak. "Nobody wants to waste time and frags on that army of level 50 mages".

again i dont blame you guys... exp inst the same, also when losing war i understand losing team try to avoid fights
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 03:44:57

Quoting Huligan:
@The Warlockk stop the trash talking bro. Discuss for your point instead :) i would say nobody outside darkside is close to charlover and neither are you. Show each other respect..

Mart is charlover though, I'm only stating the truth. I played with him for some time in 2016, when he played Troyano.

I can't say anything about Koluz, hence why I didn't call him charlover, and you, Dennis... you know me and I know you. You are no charlover.

On top of that, you expose arguments when you state your opinion against the party exp changes. They aren't exposing anything, just causing dramma and complaining.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
29th November 2018 03:58:17 (Last edited 29th November 2018 04:01:27)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:

Mart is charlover though, I'm only stating the truth. I played with him for some time in 2016, when he played Troyano.

I can't say anything about Koluz, hence why I didn't call him charlover, and you, Dennis... you know me and I know you. You are no charlover.

On top of that, you expose arguments when you state your opinion against the party exp changes. They aren't exposing anything, just causing dramma and complaining.

Sorry but i dont remember you at all.. I just use your Barbarian And pyro sometimes when leary needs helps in platon lands.

I expose my arguments already, Nobody is fighting or lvling as before, not even recovering exp , I talked with some brazilians guys ( your ally wyhual team and royal team) and nobody are happy with this , also agron team already talk about it in forum... Letsme know your points.. Why everyclass cant do close exp as pyromancer do alone? why low lvls cant rush lvls faster spending money with friends? why yagamh is only place to do decent experience? tellme.. what's going if one team reach lvls 200 and one new team start for example.. only way to get them fast and make a new war is with PARTY system hunting hard monsters.. One guy lvl 200-300 can make everybody after lvl 110 lost more than 2h hunting in 4 seconds..(not even talk about cash in pots ) so.. first team who reach lvl 200-300 will win that server so easy.. at least with last party system, you lost something around of 40m+ of lvling . <-- And that is A LOT already
1 2 3 4