1 2 3 4
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 04:08:37 (Last edited 29th November 2018 04:11:31)

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
@The Warlockk stop the trash talking bro. Discuss for your point instead :) i would say nobody outside darkside is close to charlover and neither are you. Show each other respect..

Mart is charlover though, I'm only stating the truth. I played with him for some time in 2016, when he played Troyano.

I can't say anything about Koluz, hence why I didn't call him charlover, and you, Dennis... you know me and I know you. You are no charlover.

On top of that, you expose arguments when you state your opinion against the party exp changes. They aren't exposing anything, just causing dramma and complaining.

Sorry but i dont remember you at all.. I just use your Barbarian And pyro sometimes when leary needs helps in platon lands.

I expose my arguments already, Nobody is fighting or lvling as before, not even recovering exp , I talked with some brazilians guys ( your ally wyhual team and royal team) and nobody are happy with this , also agron team already talk about it in forum... Letsme know your points.. Why everyclass cant do close exp as pyromancer do alone? why low lvls cant rush lvls faster spending money with friends? why yagamh is only place to do decent experience? tellme.. what's going if one team reach lvls 200 and one new team start for example.. only way to get them fast and make a new war is with PARTY system hunting hard monsters.. One guy lvl 200-300 can make everybody after lvl 110 lost more than 2h hunting in 4 seconds..(not even talk about cash in pots ) so.. first team who reach lvl 200-300 will win that server so easy.. at least with last party system, you lost something around of 40m+ of lvling .

I am the player that, even though you have hacked me in 2015, I have unbanned your character Whistup, by proposing fair Rules, and also the one that will make you cry and rage in the next month. And it will all be recorded.

My opinion:
1. Old party system was BORING and UNBALANCED. We felt forced to level in a big and boring party to be able to make high exph.

2. New system is BORING and a little bit unfair, because now it went from too high exph to a spot of very low exph.

3. Party experience rate SHOULD NOT go back to 120%, as it was unbalanced.

4. Party experience rate SHOULD NOT stay at 60%, as it is also a little less, but still unbalanced.

5. In my proposal, I suggested 80% cap, not 60%. STAFF DID NOT LISTEN TO ME ENTIRELY, and reduced to 60%.

6. Ideal number to me is 80%. Period. 90% would be too high already, and anything above 90% would get us back in the destructive and highly unbalanced and unfair enviroment of the previous rate.

To sum up: C H A N G E. T O. 8 0 %
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
29th November 2018 04:12:46 (Last edited 29th November 2018 04:15:08)

Tellme why its unbalanced?...
3-5 players at magus with old experience do something around 950k-1kkk aprox
6-7 players at magus with old experience do something around 1.1kk-1.2kk aprox
More than 7 players decrease exp/h
(Depends if someone is luring or not)
Of course talking about Similars lvls..
If you dont know. you can do 1.2kk at yagam alone, ALONE. without wasting a lot.

.. Did you do any good hunt before? or just noobs mobs?
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 04:18:53

If you dont know. you can do 1.2kk at yagam alone, ALONE. without wasting a lot.

Do you think I got level 190 hunting dire boars? Lol

Have you learned how to play the game without healing bot already? Take care, bro, next month will be filled with videoz of Zezenia, don't get yourself banned again, please
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
29th November 2018 04:21:24 (Last edited 29th November 2018 04:22:10)

Quoting The Warlockk:

Have you learned how to play the game without healing bot already? Take care, bro, next month will be filled with videoz of Zezenia, don't get yourself banned again, please

Then you should know what I'm talking about. I like you to talk about something else, it means your arguments are over and you do not know what to answer. Good luck .
Next Please
Momo
Player

Pharos
Level 141
Mage
29th November 2018 04:27:46

the staff can fix this quickly. with a poll without so much spam. just voting like the old days.:smartass:
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 04:30:01 (Last edited 29th November 2018 04:37:26)

Quoting The Warlockk:

Then you should know what I'm talking about. I like you to talk about something else, it means your arguments are over. Good luck .
Next Please

I already explained ten times why it's unbalanced.

New players have no chance to compete against big teams in terms of exph and there should be a balance between RISK vs REWARD. Yaghans is a risky place, you need to spam aoe damage to make big exph and its easy to attack another player accidently, remaining vulnerable to death.

Big teams are protected against sneaks, forcing enemies to not attack at all, unless they have the same amount of players active.
When you hunt on a smaller team, you are more vulnerable to PKs, with a much higher chance of being attacked and killed, thus you DESERVE MORE exph.

Quinn Pot, warlock from your team, got level 1-91 hunting alone in 4 days. Was he leveling at magus in a party of 10 people?...NO.

Also, you talk about pyromancers as if it was a broken class. It got nerfed bigtime already, pyromancers have no locate, no anti locate, cannot combo during wars, cannot combo during teamhunts, lose a lot of mana when attacked with buff, its a very expensive class, have no other useful group spell besides party teleport and raise of pace, while shamans are overpowered as fuck now, and warlock remains as most versatile pvp class.

STOP BEING A DRAMMA QUEEN and expose valid arguments, just like Dennis has done.
Royal Highwayman
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
29th November 2018 04:43:10

New system is Boring? old system is boring? no guys, boring is the stupid discussion of whistup and warlockkk all the time on the forum, here just talk about your point of view, stop be mongoloides , Jesus!!
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th November 2018 04:49:30

Quoting Royal Highwayman:
New system is Boring? old system is boring? no guys, boring is the stupid discussion of whistup and warlockkk all the time on the forum, here just talk about your point of view, stop be mongoloides , Jesus!!

Peço desculpas, por mais que eu considere o Mart um cars muito burro, a minha fé na humanidade falou mais alto e a esperança de que ele fosse ser racional me levou a continuar dando corda. Me arrependo, desisto. É um cabeça dura ignorante incapaz de raciocinar, logo deixo claro que não mais irei prolongar qualquer discussão tendo Mart como partícipe, visto que não se dá murro em ponta de faca.

I am sorry, I agree with you. My hope in humanity has spoken louder, but now I give up on trying to have a smart converation with that guy.
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
29th November 2018 11:41:38 (Last edited 29th November 2018 11:42:30)

Nem é questao dele ser burro daniel.

Problema é que o time deles so pensam em si. Equanto voce ta querendo o melhor pro jogo.o sistma antigo beneficia muito o estilo de jogo atual deles mas no longo prazo fica muito facil e povo para de jogar.

Falaram da pouca xp de elysium e seus 30 players online, mas elysium é de longe o server de maior sucesso do zezenia.
Blood Hunter
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
29th November 2018 12:42:52

reset all servers now
1 2 3 4