1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th December 2018 16:25:25 GM Shadow View post »
Deadllfter
Player

Pharos
Level 109
Mage
24th December 2018 19:38:07 (Last edited 24th December 2018 19:39:14)

Enemies are now FREE TO PAYOUT with a very kind christmas discount!!

New year is coming up and we all know you don't wanna start the year hunted, right, brothers?

That's right! We have stablished special payout prices for your freedoms, all in name of christmas spirit!

Message Yixing for more details.

Merry Christimas!!!
Ho Ho Ho

Signed BIG WARLOCKK

P.S. BIG BOSSES HAVE 10% DISCOUNT FOR 2ND TIME PAYMENT
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
24th December 2018 19:51:57

Sad how they quitted too easy!
Hope they accept that hahaha
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
24th December 2018 20:51:02

Forum gangsters 8) Was just sad that you guys needed to team up the 2 biggest teams together, exping with 2-3 noob characters blocking ways to every spawn you went to or having noob character on boat. Just wasnt fun to play that way, simple as that. MC shouldnt be allowed, if you ask me but ofcourse looks better with the numbers, right?

Atleast we had fun in the start when it was Swes + DS (13 people together + diffrent timezone) / Money team (10 people?) / Brazil Team (15 people +?). Its whatever I just think this kind of threads is unmature and not needed.

Merry Christmas to everybody. #Love #Respect
Deadllfter
Player

Pharos
Level 109
Mage
24th December 2018 21:15:19

Quoting Huligan:
Forum gangsters 8) Was just sad that you guys needed to team up the 2 biggest teams together, exping with 2-3 noob characters blocking ways to every spawn you went to or having noob character on boat. Just wasnt fun to play that way, simple as that. MC shouldnt be allowed, if you ask me but ofcourse looks better with the numbers, right?

Atleast we had fun in the start when it was Swes + DS (13 people together + diffrent timezone) / Money team (10 people?) / Brazil Team (15 people +?). Its whatever I just think this kind of threads is unmature and not needed.

I was against MC when this rule was implemented, I complained on forums, but K-Z didn't care, so today I play with this rule by my side.

All I can say is that I've never blocked passage for anyone, since barrels are forbidden.

Also, The Brazilian Ones fought war system against Final Round, it was mean't to be a 1 guild vs 1 guild war, a proper WAR SYSTEM, and you guys took low levels out of war system + Your guild out of war system too (It's all recorded).

Needless to say, we fought war system and you guys zerged us (outnumbered and outleveled). We can see the consequences of that: you're hunted.

Funny how you are right when thje advantages are on your side, and you're a victim when your enemies play the same way you have decided to play.

Merry Christmas, less hipocrisy in 2019, right, brother?

I hope 2019 brings enemies with more balls and no EMOs victimizing themselves.
Leskke
Player

Platon
Level 37
Mage
24th December 2018 21:17:46 (Last edited 24th December 2018 21:18:09)

Quoting Trucidation:
Quoting Huligan:

I was against MC when this rule was implemented, I complained on forums, but K-Z didn't care, so today I play with this rule by my side.

All I can say is that I've never blocked passage for anyone, since barrels are forbidden.

Also, The Brazilian Ones fought war system against Final Round, it was mean't to be a 1 guild vs 1 guild war, a proper WAR SYSTEM, and you guys took low levels out of war system + Your guild out of war system too (It's all recorded).

Needless to say, we fought war system and you guys zerged us (outnumbered and outleveled). We can see the consequences of that: you're hunted.

Funny how you are right when thje advantages are on your side, and you're a victim when your enemies play the same way you have decided to play.

Nonse criying, you had the biggest guilds, more players, more levels, and saying you lost by 2 noob chars (keop and moises returns) pathetic, i never used char to block spawn, i dont know rick... orknie riders????? XD
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
24th December 2018 21:21:38 (Last edited 24th December 2018 21:33:40)

Too much forum for today... was only me that wasnt in guild war if you mean that karkkila battle? I couldnt leave since i was only leader in wolf pack? You guys had frags to use them on me since all other was in war mode, what i saw was 1 noob character North gate spying for darkside? Was more noob characters there so question is from whos team? That we was more guys there i doubt but guess you can see that on the video i have no idea.
Deadllfter
Player

Pharos
Level 109
Mage
24th December 2018 21:23:51

Quoting Il Diavolo:
Quoting Trucidation:
Quoting Huligan:

Nonse criying, you had the biggest guilds, more players, more levels, and saying you lost by 2 noob chars (keop and moises returns) pathetic, i never used char to block spawn, i dont know rick... orknie riders????? XD

I never blocked it's passage. Everybody that showed up managed to either enter or leave the cave.

We were 40 lvls lower than Final Round members, in average, when war started.

Horror Man was smarter...
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
24th December 2018 22:32:44

All i can say as someone that participated in the guild war mode is that wolfpack and final round had more low level makers outside of guild than actual guild war fighters. Considering that at that time we had 4 pyromancers top 20 levels unable to combo because of your dumb level 23 makers running around in warmode guildless lets just say that you sound very petty now after losing the server due to your own dishonesty. When the warmode started moneyteam and brazilian ones were not allied, we allied because of the coward bullshit you pulled in that warmode.

This is my oppinion, i never got to know you guys on the other servers because im kinda new but everything ive heard about your team checks out so far.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
24th December 2018 22:38:37

I had fun for a while atleast :D good enough for me. Petty? Dunno what you mean man.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th December 2018 23:19:01

tbh most of the fights where we were same amount of people (even tho we were lower lvls) we were winning.

Noone will payout on 30 people online game.

Ofc it was fun for me at begnign of the serv was really fun to fight first month of the serv after that i didnt wanted to waste more time on exp cuz exp on this game is really boring for me.

and "at the end i will be on the top" , gl being top on 20 people online game xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
1 2 3