« First
2 3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
14th January 2019 17:20:48 GM Quillon View post »
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
16th January 2019 00:12:35 (Last edited 16th January 2019 00:13:53)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Doeden:
So How long did it take for the first 300 on Everath?
Because by the calculations that was made it should not be over 3 months (fom server start..) Oh wait. lvlcap. yikes.

Dont forget 1x after 190 and lower stages before that.. But just look what we gained by the exp table boost and what Pharos gained its fair :smartass:

"its not fair because we are outnumbered, we need fair teams so we can have fun, and for a better game"

"Its not fair because once again my enemies are higher levels than us, I want to be just as high level without spending thousand of hours of exping"

"Its not balanced when I die by two level 400 mages on 250"

"Nobody should lose levels with merge (thinking everath was gonna get boosted)" > Everath players wont be boosted after level 248... Long story short, none of you will get a boost, so once again massively outleveled > " ITS NOT FAIR, PHAROS PLAYERS NEED DECREASE EXP"

Its always not fair or balanced when its not in YOUR FAVOR... If you would've spent half the hours on exping instead of fucking about and crying that its not fair or balanced you would have been higher level and had a deserved boost..
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
16th January 2019 04:30:36 (Last edited 16th January 2019 05:12:46)

Haha always so butthurt :D

Answer 1.
I show all my enemys respect and all pretty much know all, doesnt matter if 70% of the server end up vs me or you but you cannot fight all of them with the pvp system Zezenia have thats simple fact. Also when Zezenia allow MC so guys can have multiply character blocking into spawns and hunt safe even doe they are way more.

Answer 2.
Dont really know what you mean here? I have never said give me 150 levels. I wanted staff too make a clean merge and obvious most fair would be to give Everath more boost earlier.

Level 189 and lower stay on same.
Level 190 > 200
Level 220 > 240
level 250 > 290+
level 300 > 350+

This was around what i was hoping for and tought would have been fair.

Answer 3.
What? I still dont want you guys to get decrease experience points. Again im saying my point and guys like you are sitting here crying saying im crying.
You said you didnt care and was up to give Everath more boost at earlier levels but doesnt seems like you really meant it.

Answer 4.
I trying to make Zezenia more playable for ALL not only for you Melvin. Look my forum post / emails i have wrote to staff and see how much they have followed? Same rates on PvP servers, Mages nerf, lower prem prices, osvald back up when cancel and much more. I really dont think you know what crying is and i guess i have spent more time on other places then sitting here on forum "crying" and its true i would never be able to exp same amout as you, thats simple facts and how i priority in life.

Hope you are satisfied with your answer, friend. <3
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
16th January 2019 07:52:28

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Doeden:
So How long did it take for the first 300 on Everath?
Because by the calculations that was made it should not be over 3 months (fom server start..) Oh wait. lvlcap. yikes.

Dont forget 1x after 190 and lower stages before that.. But just look what we gained by the exp table boost and what Pharos gained its fair :smartass:

"its not fair because we are outnumbered, we need fair teams so we can have fun, and for a better game"

"Its not fair because once again my enemies are higher levels than us, I want to be just as high level without spending thousand of hours of exping"

"Its not balanced when I die by two level 400 mages on 250"

"Nobody should lose levels with merge (thinking everath was gonna get boosted)" > Everath players wont be boosted after level 248... Long story short, none of you will get a boost, so once again massively outleveled > " ITS NOT FAIR, PHAROS PLAYERS NEED DECREASE EXP"

Its always not fair or balanced when its not in YOUR FAVOR... If you would've spent half the hours on exping instead of fucking about and crying that its not fair or balanced you would have been higher level and had a deserved boost..

I was never crying unfair. simply all im saying is that since the staff is trying to make it "as fair as possible" and i appriciate that they have atleast realized that 246+ bla bla exp stage unfair.. bla bla.. but taking that into consideration, if you just look at it from one standpoint i wont be fair, me myself and i would even care if there was a clean merge.

But if you're going to look at the stages, you also have to look at the caps, the lower rate after 190, the even lower rates after 300..

So if the "Exp table" was fixable "lvl cap" shouldnt be all that hard to figure out aswell.

There is no need to bring this to a childish lvl just quoting and being derogatory, since i dont see anyone of us acting like that in this thread.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
16th January 2019 10:09:53 (Last edited 16th January 2019 13:52:15)

For those who say it's unfair that lower lvls lose exp during the transfer

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I made excel file, if you want to have that so u could calculate whats fair

D2-D11 I found what experience have each lvl at the start of the rate. F.e. lvl 50 have 4,936,260 exp, lvl 150 have 130,671,510exp (info from http://zezenia.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Table)

C2 =D2
C3 =D3-D2
C4 =D4-D3
C5 =D5-D4
C11=D11-D10

E2=C2/A2*3
E3=E2+C3/A3*3
E4=E3+C4/A4*3
E5=E4+C5/A5*3
E11=E10+C11/A11*3

F2=E2-D2
F3=E3-D3
F4=E4-D4
F5=E5-D5
F11=E11-D11

If you wan't to download excel file Everath exp change

Find in which level bracket you belong and write down your current exp in D column. On Column F you will see if you are supposed to gain exp or lose according to all the exp you have gained on different exp stages.

To get even you have to have 606,031,407 experience which looked like magical level 246. This shows that Staff used exact the same calculations.

It's not like I agree with staff very often, but this time I fully support their calculations and formulas for new everath lvl.
P.s. Everath high lvls, you can pg till the merge because if you are 300+ your gained exp will be multiplied by 3. So it's better to pg now than on 2x after merge
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
16th January 2019 10:52:16

I still dont agree with you Baltas and you know it from whatsapp;) But thats because i dont think straight maths is the best method to go with here, not like your or Quillons calculations ever was wrong.

But forum nowaday always looks like a battle between Baltas and Quillon who can make the most advanced math formula. Sadly Im not even close to be as smart as you guys, so i just look on things out of a player and base it on that + add some low grade math.

Baltas vs Quillon @ a chess game Im up for watching this!
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
16th January 2019 11:12:49

Quoting Baltas:
For those who say it's unfair that lower lvls lose exp during the transfer

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I made excel file, if you want to have that so u could calculate whats fair

D2-D11 I found what experience have each lvl at the start of the rate. F.e. lvl 50 have 4,936,260 exp, lvl 150 have 130,671,510exp (info from http://zezenia.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Table)

C2 =D2
C3 =D3-D2
C4 =D4-D3
C5 =D5-D4
C11=D11-D10

E2=C2/A2*3
E3=E2+C3/A3*3
E4=E3+C4/A4*3
E5=E4+C5/A5*3
E11=E10+C11/A11*3

F2=E2-D2
F3=E3-D3
F4=E4-D4
F5=E5-D5
F11=E11-D11

If you wan't to download excel file Everath exp change

Find in which level bracket you belong and write down your current exp in D column. On Column F you will see if you are supposed to gain exp or lose according to all the exp you have gained on different exp stages.

To get even you have to have 606,031,407 experience which looked like magical level 246. This shows that Staff used exact the same calculations.

It's not like I agree with staff very often, but this time I fully support their calculations and formulas for new everath lvl.
P.s. Everath high lvls, you can pg till the merge because if you are 300+ your gained exp will be multiplied by 3. So it's better to pg now than on 2x after merge

Fixed the image for you! Thanks for showing that everything is fair.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
16th January 2019 11:12:52

Quoting Huligan:
I still dont agree with you Baltas and you know it from whatsapp;) But thats because i dont think straight maths is the best method to go with here, not like your or Quillons calculations ever was wrong.

But forum nowaday always looks like a battle between Baltas and Quillon who can make the most advanced math formula. Sadly Im not even close to be as smart as you guys, so i just look on things out of a player and base it on that + add some low grade math.

Baltas vs Quillon @ a chess game Im up for watching this!

i think most of us should be happy that we dont lose exp below 246.
Because honestly, everyone who rushed levels on staged exp before the merge.. shouldnt keep their lvls.
This is the first time i actually agree with quillon's math, if quillon is the one that made it.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
16th January 2019 11:15:10 (Last edited 16th January 2019 11:15:47)

Quoting Huligan:

You dont agree because of what? What is the best method for you?
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
16th January 2019 11:49:13 (Last edited 16th January 2019 11:50:26)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:

You dont agree because of what? What is the best method for you?

I have explained it many times just go back in threads check it out. I think the method i want is better for you then me Tbh.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
16th January 2019 20:33:39 (Last edited 16th January 2019 20:37:49)

I don't think anyone should lose levels, but I also think that Everath was 10x harder to level than Pharos was and the highscores reflect that.

Quillon is on the forums now like hes trying to help people, but for the last 2+ years hes been ruining the game with every action and every update. He caused the problem that now needs fixing.

EDIT: Yet AGAIN the players are the ones losing out for the actions of the staff. It seems like Deja Vu....
« First
2 3 4 5 6