« First
3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
14th January 2019 17:20:48 GM Quillon View post »
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
17th January 2019 08:18:35 (Last edited 17th January 2019 08:30:40)

Quoting Thraal:
I don't think anyone should lose levels, but I also think that Everath was 10x harder to level than Pharos was and the highscores reflect that.

Quillon is on the forums now like hes trying to help people, but for the last 2+ years hes been ruining the game with every action and every update. He caused the problem that now needs fixing.

EDIT: Yet AGAIN the players are the ones losing out for the actions of the staff. It seems like Deja Vu....

Thanks for see this. Sadly people thinking for their best and Im still chocked that staff cant see it, probly because they have just played Elysium and some of them Novus also. Cant punish old player of Everath just because stages have been changed, saying "But people have level now for the merge". Yes but thats staff fault, directly when they tought about making the merge they should have changed both Everath / Pharos to 2x, not the players fault. They could have added earlier experience bonus + gain for people with accounts older then 3-4 years or something to solve the problem or atleast minimize. But tbh I cant even see why it should be a problem at the first place...
Poladin
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Warrior
17th January 2019 16:19:49

Mm well i just doubt people will be playing actively in this new 2x fiesta but we'll see. It's possible some older players will play but if you think new players are gonna start or continue when everyone is level 300+ and they have to exp in 2x.. and lets not forget that most of zezenia players are the most power obsessive people i've come across in any game.
But you know good luck.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
17th January 2019 17:27:26

Quoting Hellreaver:
Mm well i just doubt people will be playing actively in this new 2x fiesta but we'll see. It's possible some older players will play but if you think new players are gonna start or continue when everyone is level 300+ and they have to exp in 2x.. and lets not forget that most of zezenia players are the most power obsessive people i've come across in any game.
But you know good luck.

10/10
Totally agreed.

I have a level 180 character in Everath and I can't be fucked to even consider playing it in Pharos with several level 400 characters.

RIP Novus.
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
18th January 2019 07:59:56

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Hellreaver:
But you know good luck.

10/10
Totally agreed.

I have a level 180 character in Everath and I can't be fucked to even consider playing it in Pharos with several level 400 characters.

RIP Novus.

Not just RIP Novus.. the probability that this game will survive more than 1-2 months after the merge is very slim.

It's just going to be an avg of 20-30 players (botters) on Ely and some ppl who cant stop playing the game on pharos because they dont play any other game and are so used to playing zezenia everyday.

It's sad, but im pretty sure this is whats going to happen. RIP Zezenia, you had a good run tho:D
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
18th January 2019 08:02:52

Quoting Doeden:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Hellreaver:
But you know good luck.

10/10
Totally agreed.

RIP Novus.

Not just RIP Novus.. the probability that this game will survive more than 1-2 months after the merge is very slim.

It's just going to be an avg of 20-30 players (botters) on Ely and some ppl who cant stop playing the game on pharos because they dont play any other game and are so used to playing zezenia everyday.

It's sad, but im pretty sure this is whats going to happen. RIP Zezenia, you had a good run tho:D

Rofl. Because you MUST play some game in your life
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
18th January 2019 08:16:33

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Doeden:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Hellreaver:
But you know good luck.

10/10
Totally agreed.

RIP Novus.

Rofl. Because you MUST play some game in your life

Not what i said. What i was refering to is that you have a low playerbase that are dedicated eventhough its a "dead game" they could run around with 1 player on the game just RPG'ing because it's the only thing they do. and im not saying that's a bad thing, i've played wow like that most of my life. but i dont think the game will be "profitable" to have a upkeep for that just one player = game shutting down, feel me bro?
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
19th January 2019 11:46:17 (Last edited 19th January 2019 12:02:22)

Maybe give us 1more week before merage? :smartass:
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
19th January 2019 15:35:38 (Last edited 19th January 2019 15:40:44)

Ommin The Great
Player

Pharos
Level 53
Mage
19th January 2019 22:20:14

Im also curious if the players will have a chance to go to a elysium or not doesnt matter to me either way but some players want this way.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
20th January 2019 11:49:24

Its rly today merage servers
« First
3 4 5 6