1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
14th January 2019 17:20:48 GM Quillon View post »
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th January 2019 14:15:20

Quoting Huligan:
Ofcourse you dont whine about that when you have your follow hunting character on Pharos with 400+ level. xD #spacescientist

You claim to talk facts but yet again you are wrong about how I obtained my levels.

Alot has changed since we left Everath, better spawns, better monsters, better items.. If I would've spent all the hours of hunting that I did on Savage but then on Agron I would be top level.

Feel free to browse through my screenshot thread and you will see nearly all my levels were obtained while SOLO hunting.

Also I've never said that I dont want Everath player to get a boost, I would even vote to give everath players +100 levels, will that make you happy? All I said that you cant complain about it, most of your early levels were 4 times easier to get than on Pharos. Yes, late game we do make more, thats why above 240 will get a boost and under that not.

Quillon explained it pretty decent why in previous threads.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
14th January 2019 14:22:55 (Last edited 14th January 2019 14:29:45)

Haha dunno if you just dont thinking now or whats up. With the words quillon used and his math to make it fair you would get experience lost to make it fair.. Thats why i think Everath deserve a boost i earlier levels, simple. But we can skip the discussion here because even doe i showed you numbers of what he said, still you dont understand.
Also if you up on giving us levels why are you trying to argument it down?

Yeah wonder why you was solo exping Agron 8)
GM Quillon
Game Master

14th January 2019 17:20:48 (Last edited 14th January 2019 17:27:49)

As many players noticed used formula do not take into consideration following things:
- player deaths - subjectively more painful from level 210 at Everath,
- player deaths - subjectively less painful to level 190at Everath,
- in comparison to pharos (subjectively), how gaining experience at Everath is easier to level 190 (4x - 10 x rate),
- in comparison to pharos (subjectively), how gaining experience at Everath is harder from level 210 (2x - 1x rate),
- previously used rates at Everath (in first months it was 10x, with cap to level 150), then it was changed two times.

But nobody noticed that Everath exp obtained by performing tasks, quests from level 210 will be also boosted.
As we previously announced, we can not just take values from ceiling and only following soulless formulas will be most fair. Believe me or no, but there are so many hidden factors and not gathered datas, so only a mathematical compromise can somehow average it.

-- Quillon
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
14th January 2019 20:38:10 (Last edited 14th January 2019 20:40:00)

Gm Quillon sure but dont you think Pharos should have nerf then? If you looked into gained experience of the stage? Why would Everath be the server lose more on it or not compensate up the gained on Pharos, shouldnt you guys work on an balance to it when merge two servers?
Taking away experience cant be an option since people have transfer there from Platon / Tipitaka, so it most be compensated in other way?

Kaste got experience boost from stage as taking level 1-318... Look Everath how many guys over 300 and tell me this calculation is fair?
You can do the same with following top 20 and you will find it fun how many gained more experience by playing 3x then people got total on Everath.

@Ht Savage "Slow experience on Pharos."

First 250 on Pharos
Account Age: 3 months 14 days

First 300 on Pharos
Account Age: 4 months 21 days
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th January 2019 20:42:03 (Last edited 14th January 2019 20:42:12)

Quoting Huligan:

First 250 on Pharos

First 300 on Pharos

If you spent 14hours+ per day you would have the same results, look at Numbz, he leveled quicker than I did, on a 2x :smartass:
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
14th January 2019 20:44:16

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:

First 250 on Pharos

First 300 on Pharos

If you spent 14hours+ per day you would have the same results, look at Numbz, he leveled quicker than I did, on a 2x :smartass:

I dont think Numbz will have a chance tbh :) 14 hours netflix and chill <3
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th January 2019 20:48:45

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:

First 250 on Pharos

First 300 on Pharos

Considering that he already got 200 in a little over two months on a 2x where mages are weaker than the start of Pharos I think he would beat me easily :smartass:

Like I said, rates dont mean shit, if you spent the time and wisely, you can accomplish more than you think mate:smartass:
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
14th January 2019 21:28:37

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Huligan:

First 250 on Pharos

First 300 on Pharos

Considering that he already got 200 in a little over two months on a 2x where mages are weaker than the start of Pharos I think he would beat me easily :smartass:

Like I said, rates dont mean shit, if you spent the time and wisely, you can accomplish more than you think mate:smartass:

ofc wisely spendign of time exping 14h per day on zez hahahah
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
15th January 2019 14:05:05 (Last edited 15th January 2019 14:06:38)

So How long did it take for the first 300 on Everath?
Because by the calculations that was made it should not be over 3 months (fom server start..) Oh wait. lvlcap. yikes.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
15th January 2019 22:53:06

Quoting Doeden:
So How long did it take for the first 300 on Everath?
Because by the calculations that was made it should not be over 3 months (fom server start..) Oh wait. lvlcap. yikes.

Dont forget 1x after 190 and lower stages before that.. But just look what we gained by the exp table boost and what Pharos gained its fair :smartass:
1 2 3 4 5
Last »