1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
14th January 2019 17:20:48 GM Quillon View post »
Fog Katatau
Player

Pharos
Level 103
Mage
14th January 2019 05:59:23

Quoting Huligan:
You guys really know how to demotivate people.[/i]

Bye!
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
14th January 2019 06:13:02

Surely you can find arguments that everath players got some kind of disadvantage. Even the fact, that when they died at 1x exp rate, they lost the same exp as someone at 3x server. So it took them 3x more to recover every death.

But saying this we go too deep. Compared to what Platonians got, this is as good compensation as possible. You guys say we exped on 1x for so long. Ye, platonians exped on 1x all the way and we got 50% extra instead of 200%.

If there was a big player base, then i would be against any merges, because its impossible to balance everything. Too many factors. But right now if you got too big compensation, then pharos players would get disadvantage. You see. Cant make everyone happy.

P.s. how can old pharos players come back from retirement if they had 3x exp rate and now they will have 2x? Lol.
-33.(3)% year/decade/century? :D
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
14th January 2019 06:21:34

Quoting Baltas:
Surely you can find arguments that everath players got some kind of disadvantage. Even the fact, that when they died at 1x exp rate, they lost the same exp as someone at 3x server. So it took them 3x more to recover every death.

But saying this we go too deep. Compared to what Platonians got, this is as good compensation as possible. You guys say we exped on 1x for so long. Ye, platonians exped on 1x all the way and we got 50% extra instead of 200%.

If there was a big player base, then i would be against any merges, because its impossible to balance everything. Too many factors. But right now if you got too big compensation, then pharos players would get disadvantage. You see. Cant make everyone happy.

P.s. how can old pharos players come back from retirement if they had 3x exp rate and now they will have 2x? Lol.
-33.(3)% year/decade/century? :D

Have already told all that tipitaka and Platon players got even worse boost and i would 100% be up to give them a boost again to compensate.

I just think arguments why picking 246 as level is dumb and unfair all know it.. So easy to just look up.

Quoting Fog Katatau:
Quoting Huligan:
You guys really know how to demotivate people.[/i]

Bye!

Have fun on dead Novus. It was pretty active till i quit and my team following that. If my team wont play new Pharos is pretty dead directly.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
14th January 2019 07:05:15

Baltas +1
I się many Times So lost like 2,5lvl here i almost had 314 nów soon 312.. 2.5 lvl here its 7,5 there So nice.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
14th January 2019 08:22:30

Quoting Administration:
After careful consideration, we have decided to merge Everath into Pharos on Sunday, January 20th 18:00 UTC. The details are:

- From now on, New Pharos will continue with a standard 2x experience rate.

- Most characters will keep their current experience. Highest level Everath characters will receive a boost to compensate for the lower experience rate. If applicable, you will see your new level on the account page.

- All houses will be cleared and auctioned again. House items will be moved to your depot. Homeowners will receive 14 days of premium time and a special gift as compensation for the inconvenience.

- The two servers will go down for approximately one to two hours to complete the merge. Elysium and Novus will remain online.

- Character creation on Pharos will open after the merge.

In addition, we intend to test balancing changes to PvP magic resistance with the community before the merge. A public test server with further details will open Monday evening.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Intresting!
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
14th January 2019 10:09:13

Quoting Optimussss:
Baltas +1
I się many Times So lost like 2,5lvl here i almost had 314 nów soon 312.. 2.5 lvl here its 7,5 there So nice.

Funny how you support me when I actually think you should not support me :)
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
14th January 2019 10:47:10

Quoting Huligan:
Again a really bad compensation for the people from Everath..

What do you mean really bad?

Everath starts off with 10x exp and goes down to 1x after 300... Untill 210 or more you will be on a lower rate than Pharos..

Long story short, most of you guys havent even leveled on a lower rate than Pharos yet you talk like thats all you've done..
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
14th January 2019 13:22:05 (Last edited 14th January 2019 13:25:18)

Quoting Agron:
Quoting Huligan:

Everath starts off with 10x exp and goes down to 1x after 300... Untill 210 or more you will be on a lower rate than Pharos..

Long story short, most of you guys havent even leveled on a lower rate than Pharos yet you talk like thats all you've done..

Nop. I did with Troyano From 191 to 250+ x1 and many others did good at exp x1 , when br guild helpme to get 720 berrys amulet ( when berrys were hard to get ) At least , Mazayaz , Matryx , Archerxs did from 191 - 230 + x1 exp too .
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th January 2019 13:29:07 (Last edited 14th January 2019 13:30:05)

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting Huligan:

Nop. I did with Troyano From 191 to 250+ x1 and many others did good at exp x1 , when br guild helpme to get 720 berrys amulet ( when berrys were hard to get ) At least , Mazayaz , Matryx , Archerxs did from 191 - 230 + x1 exp too .

Was I talking to you? Are you one of the swedish now? NOT everything is about you martypants...

I leveled Agron from 191 to 220 on 1x aswell, do you hear me crying? the first 191 levels were quick as fuck.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
14th January 2019 14:00:53 (Last edited 14th January 2019 14:02:22)

Quoting Agron:
Quoting Huligan:

I mean its really bad for old guys again, not even far to what Tipitakans or Platon got but i tought staff learned from last time. I have exp on lower rates so dunno why you talk like that? I also have level same class on Everath as on Pharos and Pharos going way faster.
Once again I need to talk to somebody thats pissed because im going with facts dunno why you dont want Everath player to get experience boost, that obvious would be more fair and better for the new server.

Exp people after 210 have gain extra on Everath (IF YOU MAKE A NEW CHARACTER TODAY) = 251979685
Extra exp as taking from 1-177

Exp YOU have gain extra on Pharos (Character: Ht Savage) = 944915283
Extra exp as taking from 1-280+
So you have nearly gained 3x more then an Everath player, do you know how much time it will take to gain those 692935598 experience points you have got extra on afk follow hunting?

Everath have 11 people over 280 and still you think its fair, right? Reminder Everath open 1 year before Pharos, so dont know how people can be so dumb not see it.. We dont want staff too take away your levels so why are you so against to give Everath players a boost they deserve?

I just say whats would be most fair for all, so stop being whine bitches all. Ha!

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Agron:
Quoting Huligan:

Was I talking to you? Are you one of the swedish now? NOT everything is about you martypants...

I leveled Agron from 191 to 220 on 1x aswell, do you hear me crying? the first 191 levels were quick as fuck.

Ofcourse you dont whine about that when you have your follow hunting character on Pharos with 400+ level. xD #spacescientist
1 2 3 4
Last »