Jeba
Player

Pharos
Level 289
Warrior
8th March 2019 12:28:40

Quoting Ht Savage:
Hello,

This message is to all players on Pharos/Novus.

I am declaring war to everyone who is not my team, It is a pvp server so its time to pvp. One week from now we will start to pvp on both servers.

We are accepting payments;
* Players above 200 = 1 premium card per level.
* Below 200 is 1.5 premium card per level (rounding up when its on a odd number).

Be prepared, WAR IS COMING!

Edit; We weren't expecting to be this quick, but we are a week ahead of schedule... Lets begin.

Yours sincerely,

Savage

ei você está é carente vai procurar o que fazer seu babaca vai estudar, fazer algo de utilidade pra vc seu abestado!!! =D kkkkk
Rainzo
Player

Elysium
Level 223
Mage
8th March 2019 19:10:58

I hope zezenia goes into bankruptcy in a few months, and then yes, these guys will complete their goals

but I think the staff is desperate or just does not care hahahaha

anyway it was good to see the birth and death of zezenia
rest in peace
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
10th March 2019 04:10:28

Quoting Ht Savage:
Hello,

I am declaring war to everyone who is not my team, It is a pvp server so its time to pvp. One week from now we will start to pvp on both servers.

* Below 200 is 1.5 premium card per level (rounding up when its on a odd number).

Edit; We weren't expecting to be this quick, but we are a week ahead of schedule... Lets begin.

Yours sincerely,

Savage

Ok, we are very afraid of you KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.. u sucks
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
10th March 2019 04:40:18

Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Savage

you are leveling in reverse. Fear isn't what we want. it's you sitting there acting like you actually play <3<3<3;);););):smartass::smartass:
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
10th March 2019 20:35:52

Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Savage

You have been kicked from the server in 1 week of your return . You are my hero ! you talk a lot but do absolutely nothing , you might as will go Elysium too !
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
10th March 2019 20:38:23

I really think , quillon wants everyone banned or retired so he can open his O.T of zezenia . His failure anti bot system only catch 60% botters and 40% of legal players take ban ! the game cannot increase when a lvl 30 take ban for take too many poison ! I wonder if I will take my third warning for telling the truth and if this comment will be deleted like all my others who speak 100% truth .
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
11th March 2019 01:32:05

Quoting Mackie:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Savage

You have been kicked from the server in 1 week of your return . You are my hero ! you talk a lot but do absolutely nothing , you might as will go Elysium too !

Im kicked? wtf.. KKK When me and my team log in at mains, in 4 peoples 250 +-, your team FULL pz and dont fight.. just fight with come 5 levels 350+ with u.. I stopped to play because you guys dont go war with me, charlovers.. with u promess me you go leave pz when I log in.. I will back to play, ok?
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
11th March 2019 01:34:24

Quoting Iatric:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Savage

you are leveling in reverse. Fear isn't what we want. it's you sitting there acting like you actually play <3<3<3;);););):smartass::smartass:

wtf, what u talking about? my Main char its same level in like 5 mounths, I never die for u at main char.. dont talk what u dont know, I not even know who u are..
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
11th March 2019 14:19:19 (Last edited 11th March 2019 14:20:26)

14th February 2019 04:50:10 Reencarnando 193 No
14th February 2019 04:21:22 Caste 194 No
13th February 2019 09:55:52 a dragon 195 Yes
12th February 2019 07:03:54 Diroth 196 Yes

Level: 192

LOL

Reencarnando
Premium: No
World: Pharos
Last Login: 10th March 2019 04:56:21
Level: 111

everything you just said is lies clearly. die by lvl 111 and quit noob.
Pai Do Rush
Player

Pharos
Level 21
Mage
12th March 2019 12:23:10

Quoting Mackie:
I really think , quillon wants everyone banned or retired so he can open his O.T of zezenia . His failure anti bot system only catch 60% botters and 40% of legal players take ban ! the game cannot increase when a lvl 30 take ban for take too many poison ! I wonder if I will take my third warning for telling the truth and if this comment will be deleted like all my others who speak 100% truth .

You accepted the rules by creating your Account.

"Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)"
1 2 3 4 5