8th October 2019 16:21:38 Administration View post »
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
5th October 2019 21:55:38

Quoting Caste:
Cant you guys tell, its your pc and your internet provider . I know lots of brs who do not complain about the server location due to there nice p.c and they pay for a good internet service . You do not pay you do not play, kind of like freedom in Pharos …

In AvatarTibia I play in BR server with less lag then 85% of server . Pay for service and p.c , maybe get a job instead of sitting around .

We dont need coments like yours, racist and without content.

I have one fiber connection with 200mbs and my computer is new, i can play all game on full graphics, so dont come here to say shits and be racist.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
5th October 2019 22:39:56

Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Caste:
Cant you guys tell, its your pc and your internet provider . I know lots of brs who do not complain about the server location due to there nice p.c and they pay for a good internet service . You do not pay you do not play, kind of like freedom in Pharos …

In AvatarTibia I play in BR server with less lag then 85% of server . Pay for service and p.c , maybe get a job instead of sitting around .

I have one fiber connection with 200mbs and my computer is new, i can play all game on full graphics, so dont come here to say shits and be racist.

Could you point me with the words he said that was racist?

I've plaid Platon and Pharos with 200 ping since Tipitaka was removed which wad EU server, i had 50 ping there.

I am forced to play with this ping, quit crying and relogging with all your team on secondary accounts to post here that you agree.

You're a monkey and a retard. That's racist and an insult, but that's fine cus google traductor wont help you to figure that out.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
5th October 2019 22:51:41

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Caste:

I've plaid Platon and Pharos with 200 ping since Tipitaka was removed which wad EU server, i had 50 ping there.

I am forced to play with this ping, quit crying and relogging with all your team on secondary accounts to post here that you agree.

You're a monkey and a retard. That's racist and an insult, but that's fine cus google traductor wont help you to figure that out.

My team? I never played with you random player.

You are mad because u got soled on lone eyes? hahahahaha

I realy dont care about your opinion, i am here to propose something to bring the zezenia better, dont be mad, we all know, if they move one server to SA and open transfer, you will play alone on EU server :)
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
6th October 2019 00:24:36

Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Caste:

My team? I never played with you random player.

You are mad because u got soled on lone eyes? hahahahaha

I realy dont care about your opinion, i am here to propose something to bring the zezenia better, dont be mad, we all know, if they move one server to SA and open transfer, you will play alone on EU server :)

Who said anything playing with your team?

What EU server?

What are you even talking about, i guess i wasn't wrong you being retarded.

I'm very happy you're so proud of doing nothing with your team in lone eyes, if you didn't care about me you wouldn't care to spam forums and trade channel about soloing me :)
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
6th October 2019 04:47:27

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Caste:

hahaha dancore now with 40 yd is kinda agressive lmao

About the thread, well, if 80% of the players are from SA, the best thing what the game can do is transfer the host of one server to here.
its kinda easy to test, and if its doesnt work, just transfer it back
Amarelyus
Premium

Pharos
Level 260
Mage
6th October 2019 17:24:36

Quoting Caste:

YOU LIE A LOT 8)
Vulture Claw
Player

Pharos
Level 209
Mage
6th October 2019 18:24:57

I agree with SA server idea, we're the majority, back in the day when Tipitaka has been closed, in its last days tipitaka used to have 0~4 players online there is no way to keep a server with that player base, as we can see an EU server is pointless it just failed once, i remember Tartarus and Platon case when these failed, no players to keep the server so it get closed, simple.

Another pointless thing is that we still havent a SA server as we're the majority player base, its so stupid that GM dont give us any kinda attention, as i aready said in another topic/thread, i dont think creating another server is a good idea, but im not saying that its a bad idea, we already got 3 servers up, staff just should move Novus to a SA server, but creating a new server hosted on SA its no so bad the main problem will be the staff tryna to deal with 4 servers, but a new server from the 0 in SA must bring old/retired players from SA back to game in a server made for they, as a SA server it would lasts for so long, consistent wars of SA comunity will keep the server always up, most of SA players would move to the SA server making the server popular quickly.

If the staff listen to us, i would like to suggest a server name, it should be called: Makakus

Its not ready yet, but its already working so well!
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Tibia did it, and it worked so well and its giving Cipsoft so much money.

Learn with other mistakes, or learn with others sucess.
Vulture Claw
Player

Pharos
Level 209
Mage
6th October 2019 18:26:32

+1 for Makakus!
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
6th October 2019 21:52:28 (Last edited 6th October 2019 21:53:10)

excellent idea of opening server in south america

Brs want that.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
7th October 2019 04:17:07

Quoting Makavelly:
excellent idea of opening server in south america

Brs want that.

Nice. Thx for not do like Caste and Dancore, you are realist.
1 2 3 4 5
Last »