1 2 3 4
Odionn
Player

Elysium
Level 366
Mage
11th March 2020 13:34:20

Do you up your character on a 2x server (ot server) and now want to play normally on the 1x server? You will have an advantage over the elysium characters, your choice in creating the character has been taken, if you want to switch to elysium, create your character from 0!

This idea is stupid, it doesn't make sense in any game, it would only be activated, to earn money with transfers, ending the game.

cya, Warloky.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th March 2020 13:37:16 (Last edited 12th March 2020 10:01:55)

Deleted
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
11th March 2020 13:45:06

I didn't create any character on Pharos that I must play on Pharos.
I don't really understand what players at Elysium bother that several people in Pharos would move to them. There are no wars there. Only the server would benefit from more players. But it's your decision and I appreciate it.

I understand that the transfer from Elysium to Pharos does not bother anyone?
El Mario
Player

Elysium
Level 310
Warrior
11th March 2020 13:45:24

Are you out of your damn mind? How the fuck am i supposed to leave from a speed rated level server for a normal experience server? This males absolutely no sense, if this could ever be possible or allowed, your experience should be reduced to match what it would be at a 1x rated server, then it should be somewhat fair...
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th March 2020 13:53:41 (Last edited 12th March 2020 10:01:59)

Deleted
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
11th March 2020 13:56:07

each idea crazier than the other

do you want to come to elysium? create a lv char 1

do you want to go to pharos? create a char lv 2

8)

besides, this would all fuck with the Elysium market
Odionn
Player

Elysium
Level 366
Mage
11th March 2020 13:59:09

Quoting Sppecjal:
I didn't create any character on Pharos that I must play on Pharos.
I don't really understand what players at Elysium bother that several people in Pharos would move to them. There are no wars there. Only the server would benefit from more players. But it's your decision and I appreciate it.

I understand that the transfer from Elysium to Pharos does not bother anyone?

NO exchange between server with different xp and pvp should be allowed, it is not fair on both sides.

If you are losing the war, it's your choice and attitute yours. Don't try to get away from it! However, you can create a char in ely and you are welcome.
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
11th March 2020 15:04:43 (Last edited 11th March 2020 15:15:02)

Quoting Warloky:
If you are losing the war, it's your choice and attitute yours. Don't try to get away from it! However, you can create a char in ely and you are welcome.

But I don't lose the war and I don't want to go to Elysium. I just think about the game and I want more people to play. Only express my opinion. 8)

Quoting Baltas:
30 days cd and 100 cards to transfer?

Its good idea ;)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th March 2020 15:32:42 (Last edited 12th March 2020 10:02:02)

Deleted
God Of Shadow
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
11th March 2020 16:11:28

Quoting Warloky:
Do you up your character on a 2x server (ot server) and now want to play normally on the 1x server? You will have an advantage over the elysium characters, your choice in creating the character has been taken, if you want to switch to elysium, create your character from 0!

This idea is stupid, it doesn't make sense in any game, it would only be activated, to earn money with transfers, ending the game.

cya, Warloky.

as I mentioned, everyone who moves to elysium knows the risk it brings, besides, elysium is more lvl than everath, so what advantage are we talking about, certainly not in pvp, you are a magician so if I move some warrior you can gather experience together

Quoting El Mario:
Are you out of your damn mind? How the fuck am i supposed to leave from a speed rated level server for a normal experience server? This males absolutely no sense, if this could ever be possible or allowed, your experience should be reduced to match what it would be at a 1x rated server, then it should be somewhat fair...

I think it is fair because people from elysium do not lose lvl in wars, they have a quiet game, besides, it is the decision of the person who moves so should think about whether they really want to move
1 2 3 4