1 2 3 4
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
11th March 2020 16:18:59

My opinion .

Players who have already transferred from platon or Tripitaka to Elysium do not have a chance to transfer again . For example Mr Fuzzy and Salutuj.

Second if transferred to elysium the players need to take at least a 33% reduction .

If transferred to Pharos no added experience because they had all the chance to level without ever being forced to war or kicked from a spawn due to pk

In all specjial and god of shadow are losing war and want to escape without starting from level 1 or want there friends to come and help .
If transferred can only bring main set excluding backpack .

@braveheart you and your friends are welcome to Pharos . You will be protected by the king ( me ) and we would have lots of fun !!
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
11th March 2020 16:37:45

Quoting Caste:
My opinion .

Players who have already transferred from platon or Tripitaka to Elysium do not have a chance to transfer again . For example Mr Fuzzy and Salutuj.

Second if transferred to elysium the players need to take at least a 33% reduction .

If transferred to Pharos no added experience because they had all the chance to level without ever being forced to war or kicked from a spawn due to pk

In all specjial and god of shadow are losing war and want to escape without starting from level 1 or want there friends to come and help .

@braveheart you and your friends are welcome to Pharos . You will be protected by the king ( me ) and we would have lots of fun !!

Believe me or not wo want transfers from elysium not to elysium. Btw we winning war not you your team is only Activ after 22 our Time when we sleep.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
11th March 2020 16:41:53

Quoting Chronic Spears:
Quoting Caste:
My opinion .

Believe me or not wo want transfers from elysium not to elysium. Btw we winning war not you your team is only Activ after 22 our Time when we sleep.

So you buy chronic spears and ask for transfer ???

LMFAO
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
11th March 2020 16:47:39

Quoting Caste:
My opinion .

that's it
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
11th March 2020 17:05:10

Why is everyone looking only in their favor? Everyone sees the trick in every post.
Everybody knows that we won't move to Elysium anyway ;)
This is just a suggestion that there should be at least 100 people per server again.

But no one said anything bad about the transfer from Elysium to Pharos.
So maybe only this option will be the right one.
God Of Shadow
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
11th March 2020 17:22:36

Quoting Sppecjal:
Why is everyone looking only in their favor? Everyone sees the trick in every post.
This is just a suggestion that there should be at least 100 people per server again.

yes it's true, it's just a simple thought for a better future.
in fact, after statements you can see that everyone is looking only at themselves, not at other players
Quoting Caste:
My opinion .

do you want to play with players from elysium? that's why you want to reduce their experience and wealth?
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
11th March 2020 17:30:20

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Chronic Spears:
Quoting Caste:
My opinion .

So you buy chronic spears and ask for transfer ???

LMFAO

Nope already got better chars on pharos than this one
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
11th March 2020 18:15:56

Quoting God Of Shadow:
Quoting Sppecjal:

yes it's true, it's just a simple thought for a better future.
in fact, after statements you can see that everyone is looking only at themselves, not at other players
Quoting Caste:
My opinion .

do you want to play with players from elysium? that's why you want to reduce their experience and wealth?

No I don’t want to play with anyone from elysium . They chose 1x non pvp cus they do not want to pvp and level at peace . Letting open transfers is a terrible thing to do if you are the owner of the game .

You can’t just let people from elysium to Pharos lmao and not the other way Pharos to elysium .

This will also kill the best server for the owner ( Elysium. )

If players from elysium want to play Pharos they can easily buy a character or leve from 1 .

But since you guys cry in game and in forum then if it’s possible for transfers there has to be consequences and rules , a simple swap without losing levels and bringing all cash and items should be regulated .
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
11th March 2020 21:23:57

Quoting Caste:
But since you guys cry in game and in forum

The only one who cries in the forum is you. None of us cry in the game, especially on the forum. Only a proposal has been added which in my opinion will improve the game and this is how I speak.
God Of Shadow
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
11th March 2020 21:26:52

I wonder GM's position, if there is a chance to transfer characters between the worlds, maybe we just waste time for discussions
1 2 3 4