1 2 3 4
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
3rd June 2020 18:30:57

This oinky named duzz is enemy who kills neutrals . Don’t listen to his cry maybe someone sell him a character in Elysium

Many people have paid hunted and are playing daily . Lots of neutrals die to team Vendetta and they wonder why we don’t let them play just check Duzz kill list for example .

Quoting Jokez:
I am not sure of the current politics but me and a friend have come back from retirement and had talked of starting an american/canadian guild so we could build a team to quest and hunt with.

But its always the same situation in these types of games. The moment we organize into a guild will we just be hunted by the leading team? Are new teams actually welcome here or should I just go to an OT where i stand a chance?

I dont look to fight right away, i dont want to fight a guerrilla war, sneaking, leveling in secret....

If you are welcoming teams to play peaceful for 6 months and let them get established that would actually give this server some population...

So idk I would love a response from the powerful guilds if we would be respected. This would seem to be the best way to get the server population up is to let other guilds form and grow strong.

Hello as dominating team of Pharos I encourage you to play , no new or old players are hunted unless they are associated with Vendetta / Primatas etc .

If you need help or any questions please contact me infame as my guild and I help new comers with quests / start up items and cash and other inquiry’s .

If you notice you are getting random pk by polish/ Swedish or primatas don’t hesitate to call Dominado Effect Or Hostile Takeover member to eliminate these cowards .
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
4th June 2020 15:14:53 (Last edited 10th November 2020 22:14:38)

Quoting Caste:
This oinky named duzz is enemy who kills neutrals . Don’t listen to his cry maybe someone sell him a character in Elysium

Many people have paid hunted and are playing daily . Lots of neutrals die to team Vendetta and they wonder why we don’t let them play just check Duzz kill list for example .

Quoting Jokez:
I am not sure of the current politics but me and a friend have come back from retirement and had talked of starting an american/canadian guild so we could build a team to quest and hunt with.

But its always the same situation in these types of games. The moment we organize into a guild will we just be hunted by the leading team? Are new teams actually welcome here or should I just go to an OT where i stand a chance?

I dont look to fight right away, i dont want to fight a guerrilla war, sneaking, leveling in secret....

If you are welcoming teams to play peaceful for 6 months and let them get established that would actually give this server some population...

So idk I would love a response from the powerful guilds if we would be respected. This would seem to be the best way to get the server population up is to let other guilds form and grow strong.

Hello as dominating team of Pharos I encourage you to play , no new or old players are hunted unless they are associated with Vendetta / Primatas etc .

If you need help or any questions please contact me infame as my guild and I help new comers with quests / start up items and cash and other inquiry’s .

If you notice you are getting random pk by polish/ Swedish or primatas don’t hesitate to call Dominado Effect Or Hostile Takeover member to eliminate these cowards .

Nice nice we do random pk everyday amd we only killimg meutralss xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
4th June 2020 16:28:44

For payments don’t hesitate to ask .
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
4th June 2020 19:42:27

Quoting Caste:
For payments don’t hesitate to ask .

Please stop lying bro or still high????

Do you think we will believe that someone would pay payment to play game like this? xD
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
5th June 2020 09:03:05 (Last edited 5th June 2020 09:03:51)

Answers for this post just show how community is.

So I am the person who is killing neutral people, yes?

3rd June 2020 17:45:30 Todo Bien Perro 37 Yes
3rd June 2020 17:45:26 Xana Na Vara 108 Yes
23rd May 2020 15:01:25 Vandrake 209 No
23rd May 2020 14:07:08 Mousepad 221 No
14th May 2020 07:05:45 Antchutri 211 No

2 justifield people from Dominando (one maker), Vandrake, who is botting char of Dominando, Mousepad and Antchutri - my enemies from guild allied with Dominando.

Just by this we can see what is the state of his mind.

I don't speak here to whine or to get free. I don't care. I'm doing well. I've murdered more enemies than I've been killed by.

The thing is that whenever I'm back in this game, I can see how bad community is. This didn't change from many years and is getting even worse.

I've talked to many newcomers and they are not really interested in playing this game. Many people that chars were moved from Everath&Novus get involved in war and quitted. Not really because of dying, but because of gameplay style of Dominando guild.

Ok, let's fight, let's kill eachother, but just stop doing so big shits to most of players that aren't with you. Is it clear or what kind of words should I use to make you give us constructive feedback, not just "ok, you can pay, msg me"???

Why do you think that even tho there are nice updates, a lot of new RPG stuffs plus a lot of another things and every week there are less and less people? What is the point of playing empty server? Seems like you enjoyed the time before merge...

I just don't want to play alone and you do everything just to kick out everybody that is not with you and it's your goal.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
5th June 2020 10:10:22 (Last edited 5th June 2020 10:15:26)

Quoting Duzz:
Answers for this post just show how community is.

So I am the person who is killing neutral people, yes?

3rd June 2020 17:45:30 Todo Bien Perro 37 Yes
3rd June 2020 17:45:26 Xana Na Vara 108 Yes
23rd May 2020 15:01:25 Vandrake 209 No
23rd May 2020 14:07:08 Mousepad 221 No
14th May 2020 07:05:45 Antchutri 211 No

2 justifield people from Dominando (one maker), Vandrake, who is botting char of Dominando, Mousepad and Antchutri - my enemies from guild allied with Dominando.

Just by this we can see what is the state of his mind.

I don't speak here to whine or to get free. I don't care. I'm doing well. I've murdered more enemies than I've been killed by.

The thing is that whenever I'm back in this game, I can see how bad community is. This didn't change from many years and is getting even worse.

I've talked to many newcomers and they are not really interested in playing this game. Many people that chars were moved from Everath&Novus get involved in war and quitted. Not really because of dying, but because of gameplay style of Dominando guild.

Ok, let's fight, let's kill eachother, but just stop doing so big shits to most of players that aren't with you. Is it clear or what kind of words should I use to make you give us constructive feedback, not just "ok, you can pay, msg me"???

Why do you think that even tho there are nice updates, a lot of new RPG stuffs plus a lot of another things and every week there are less and less people? What is the point of playing empty server? Seems like you enjoyed the time before merge...

I just don't want to play alone and you do everything just to kick out everybody that is not with you and it's your goal.

So, if you rape someone in poland, then move to germany, youre not a rapist anymore? Exactly.
You were in war in everath, got merged into pharos, same enemie, same "war". Youre still hunted.

There are a few things you have to keep in mind.. it is a PvP server, there is a chance to get killed for no reason.
BUT, i do not support power abuse, and i believe we do not kill newcommers.
Newcommers are more than welcome to play and well give them the help they need. theyre not involved in any war.

edit; You'll just have to set your vendetta to the side if youre willing to find solutions. You can be UN HUNTED.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
5th June 2020 12:02:40 (Last edited 5th June 2020 12:06:19)

We don't want to get UN HUNTED, is it clear? How many times do I have to mention that? It isn't really hard to understand...

I just speak about doing shits to newcomers and people that didn't participate in war. I ask also to be normal with us, we are just opponents, nothing else. I'm not saying that your whole team is like that, but there are many people that do bad things.

Just an example - dungeons are the only way we can gain lvls when your team is online. We are at dungeon, we come back and we see Caste with his makers and some friends. We start "fight" for dungeon. We want do dungeon, because we really want to do it, Caste wants only do shit wasting both teams time. We get into dungeon with Caste, rest was pushed out. Caste try to kill us with lures, we are playing smart and we let paladin clean all. Till that everyting is ok, this is war. But what happens then?

We are cleaning the last part of dungeon, when Caste run and trap way on non pvp, he throw thrash under himself with bot (we couldn't push it with 3 people, that's why I assume it was bot, because we were just pushing things from the ground and he had to push it from the backpack and we were 3 times more). He kept insulting us, even if we were patient and we just say that he is doing wrong and he waste also his time as well as ours. He was calling me "skeleton pig" (on the other hand what does it mean and what is the point?) and calling us "retards","noobs","pussies" saying he rules and he is the best. We have wasted like 40 minutes trying to reach our goal what was completing dungeon and then he got kicked from game by GM. If not GM, we would probably waste 1 hour and items (ticket and not receiving silver ore).

This is what I mean. Tell me, please Sonemma, is it right in your opinion? He could kill us, push us out etc. But was the last part really necessary?

Then, when he would get banned for it (I guess it was really against rules) he would be once again spamming that Dennis is in Staff and staff sucks etc. like he did already. He would say that they help us etc. He didn't get banned, he was just kicked tho.

Sorry from quality, this is screenshot from photo that I've sent at messenger.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

My question to you, Sonemma and to rest of fair people. Do you support something like that? Was it fair in your opinion?

PS
Keep in mind that we face it almost everyday. This is the reason why most of our team quitted and he keep it doing to the rest left people, few of them are also about to leave. This is my whole case - stop kicking out people just to make them stop playing. Kill us as much as you want, but just don't be so terrible...
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
5th June 2020 12:18:10

Quoting Duzz:
We don't want to get UN HUNTED, is it clear? How many times do I have to mention that? It isn't really hard to understand...

I just speak about doing shits to newcomers and people that didn't participate in war. I ask also to be normal with us, we are just opponents, nothing else. I'm not saying that your whole team is like that, but there are many people that do bad things.

Just an example - dungeons are the only way we can gain lvls when your team is online. We are at dungeon, we come back and we see Caste with his makers and some friends. We start "fight" for dungeon. We want do dungeon, because we really want to do it, Caste wants only do shit wasting both teams time. We get into dungeon with Caste, rest was pushed out. Caste try to kill us with lures, we are playing smart and we let paladin clean all. Till that everyting is ok, this is war. But what happens then?

We are cleaning the last part of dungeon, when Caste run and trap way on non pvp, he throw thrash under himself with bot (we couldn't push it with 3 people, that's why I assume it was bot, because we were just pushing things from the ground and he had to push it from the backpack and we were 3 times more). He kept insulting us, even if we were patient and we just say that he is doing wrong and he waste also his time as well as ours. He was calling me "skeleton pig" (on the other hand what does it mean and what is the point?) and calling us "retards","noobs","pussies" saying he rules and he is the best. We have wasted like 40 minutes trying to reach our goal what was completing dungeon and then he got kicked from game by GM. If not GM, we would probably waste 1 hour and items (ticket and not receiving silver ore).

This is what I mean. Tell me, please Sonemma, is it right in your opinion? He could kill us, push us out etc. But was the last part really necessary?

Then, when he would get banned for it (I guess it was really against rules) he would be once again spamming that Dennis is in Staff and staff sucks etc. like he did already. He would say that they help us etc. He didn't get banned, he was just kicked tho.

Sorry from quality, this is screenshot from photo that I've sent at messenger.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

My question to you, Sonemma and to rest of fair people. Do you support something like that? Was it fair in your opinion?

PS
Keep in mind that we face it almost everyday. This is the reason why most of our team quitted and he keep it doing to the rest left people, few of them are also about to leave. This is my whole case - stop kicking out people just to make them stop playing. Kill us as much as you want, but just don't be so terrible...

Not to burst ur bubble, i've got nothing against anybody and im only telling things i find fair.

I do not support blockign dungeons, i do support wasting teams time. Its part of war if theres no war. Part of war is to not let your enemies gain experience.

Also, the fact you send a picture on messenger instead of the normal ctrl+r or email, proves that there is some sort of connection between you and staff if something was done about it. This could lead to corruption.

Empaa flow and Ailnor did the exact same thing yesterday to me and Agron in dungeon. Lucky for us, ailnor doesnt know how dungeons work and he didnt get it. Empa flow did because there was a free spot, he lured on agron inside the dungeon.
I've said this once and ill do it again, youre using the same card out of the same deck.
Youre just beggin for a different outcome for Caste.

And, maybe you only read my previous post selectively,
Newcommers are more than welcome to play and well give them the help they need. theyre not involved in any war.

This is the exact reason dungeons shouldnt be Protection zone in PvP worlds. Youre crying because hes wasting ur time, hes disabling you from getting exp, which is the whole part of war no?

Youre from europe, caste is from canada, you've got 6 hours inbetween. Thats plenty to get EXP.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
5th June 2020 13:17:49

Usually loosing guild will do whatever it takes to make the winning guild look bad but the matter of the fact is my guild is noob friendly and we welcome new and old players with open arms.

Usually the loosing team will make threads in forum how enemy is playing unfair yet they don’t show how the side they are on is playing unfair .

Please come with 3 new comers or neutral names that my team kicked or hunted for no reason ... I’ll wait .

You are an old enemy with big mouth in private chat yet you pretend to be “for the community”

You thought just because you know Baltas I would let you free and when I first killed you your whole attitude changed from positive polish to prancing piggy .

Like I said before cry is free , payment is not .

Also it is acceptable for you guys to firewall , push , barrel me inside a dungeon that I was killing monsters but when I stand in a square meter and you guys put fish under me and take a screenshot that I am the one who creates the problem .

I am the solution Pharos needs from scrubs like you and your trash team .

If only you guys fought as much as cry on forum maybe you could win a battle
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
5th June 2020 13:20:07 (Last edited 5th June 2020 13:35:10)

Also you’ve been hunted since platon you think you can talk shit for years and then stop play for a bit and buy a character and everything must change for your advantage .

Go elysium since pvp and tactics are too much for you I’m sure you can find a nice character there to fit your gameplay .

By the way your hunted went up .. will you make new forum post ?

Could you name some of the “new comers” who you said stop playing because of me :O
1 2 3 4