1 2 3
Club Royal
Player

Platon
Level 27
Ranger
11th June 2020 14:27:35

Quoting Arroisgod Pyromancer:
I played zezenia for a long time, like 10 years or more.

And actually this is the most mess server i seen in all this time.

Player from different server, and all server had a different bug times. Some server cloned money, potions and other premium cards.

I was Historias Zezenianas (everath), i sold my character a long time ago, before it i was Protector (platon) (banned for gold clone), before it, i had a lot of characters on old platon that had used bug to train skills or make infinit potions, gold or cloned a lot of monsters supply.

I had a lot of friends that dont get ban and had like 2k premium cards, and a lot of money cloned in different characters.

Today i just have this character, but a primary question is. Why merge a lot of differents exp worlds, with differents bug abusers and now we had this server. Completelly no sense.

Please create a new different world or just reset this one. The majoroty of player play for war, fights and things like that. I know that have a massive number of players now that is benefficied with this bugs that occurs a long way, from all worlds.

Thats sucks, lol.

We need a new server to back to fun time when no one have infinit gold or premium time, and if you dont belive in it, just make a search in your data base. Compare to database that players had bought premium cards with the database that players had used premium cards. You gonna see a massive difference between this two databases. (Paypal database and zezenia database).

The server (both, because a ellysium too have a lot of cloned itens, gold and premium cards) is totally no sense.

I really hope that you can create a world that players can start again to have fun to play.

Thanks , for lost your time reading it. I will stay here waiting for a new server to fun.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I'm totally agree with you my little friend Pedro, this pathetic game should be reseted, I don't know if you remember when we found the Arne House bug months ago, before NOVUS merge.... no sense, no logic... the most recent bug... but I have one hundred porcent sure, if we connect in game NOW, and walking in map, we will find bugs again... when I realized this I said: Oh no, the same shit again? Fu** this game..
Club Royal
Player

Platon
Level 27
Ranger
11th June 2020 14:40:23 (Last edited 11th June 2020 14:50:05)

ADM if you don't know how use your database to find Bug abusers and cloners, my friend can teach you, address this is very important man......he can answer all your these questions easy :smartass:
Arroisgod Pyromancer
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Mage
11th June 2020 15:31:18

Quoting Caste:
This guy just post this for new start because he cant play . Clearly if I couldn't play a game I would lie and try and find a way to play .

LMFAO, kickado like the rest but anyway there will be new server for you to play just don't cry about it too much.

Hauah man u are funny, you NEVER win a battle vs me, and you are high level just because you start in a new server before you kicked from everath.
I stop playing after my brother suicided, you dont know nothing about me. It was before merge servers, after merge i just sold becaus not make sense play again.
Actually i know a lot of peoples who have infinity money, and i just not play because it is impossible put peoples to quit when you have a lot of clones itens.

If i back to play i could kill you easy lol, dont be retard.

:D I never became top to make peoples like you die 3 times and stop playing. Guys char lovers like you is the most easy players to quit. I have fear like Alinor, kurtius, stacy, or players that play for a long time and never be charloving.

Be safe nerd, go back to your tasks 😂
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
11th June 2020 15:38:25 (Last edited 11th June 2020 15:39:56)

Quoting Arroisgod Pyromancer:
Quoting Caste:
This guy just post this for new start because he cant play . Clearly if I couldn't play a game I would lie and try and find a way to play .

LMFAO, kickado like the rest but anyway there will be new server for you to play just don't cry about it too much.

Hauah man u are funny, you NEVER win a battle vs me, and you are high level just because you start in a new server before you kicked from everath.
I stop playing after my brother suicided, you dont know nothing about me. It was before merge servers, after merge i just sold becaus not make sense play again.
Actually i know a lot of peoples who have infinity money, and i just not play because it is impossible put peoples to quit when you have a lot of clones itens.

Edit: you are just like the others , take kicked and cry for new forum/reset . The dominado effect does not change , just the day changes.
If i back to play i could kill you easy lol, dont be retard.

:D I never became top to make peoples like you die 3 times and stop playing. Guys char lovers like you is the most easy players to quit. I have fear like Alinor, kurtius, stacy, or players that play for a long time and never be charloving.

Be safe nerd, go back to your tasks 😂

LMFAO you was always kickado in everath, only time you dominated was when Summit was your leader of Unitiy .. ahahaha

Yes your brother was cool guy and honest , he don't mask the truth like you who took kicked from Archerxz and even Troyanito .

I remember a lot of people say you are good at pvp but you push the big battle in karkkila and you where the main reason we lost always counting combos on paladins lmfao braindead kickado .

Who will you kill me with , your sidekick Razing ? LMFAO
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
11th June 2020 15:41:44 (Last edited 11th June 2020 15:42:55)

Anyways , theres no point in arguing in forum vs somebody who never dominate a server .

Fight more , talk less .

Look at the form of you and your friends … "we cloned before and if we play again we will find ways to bug and clone again" …

lmfao no point in talking to retard forum warriors.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
11th June 2020 15:55:51

Quoting Caste:
LMFAO you was always kickado in everath, only time you dominated was when Summit was your leader of Unitiy .. ahahaha

SIGNED!

Rest in peace Summit. Gone but not forgotten, fallen to the hammer of dictator Quillon.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
11th June 2020 18:08:27

Is it really that my team is giving morale or ibope to a mule with serious emotional problems? kkkk

#Cream and Savage pls kkkkkkkkkkk
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
11th June 2020 18:15:20

SIGNED!!!!

Get it done :D:D
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
11th June 2020 20:02:29

All knows agron have better pvp than you caste. El sabotage Old Time :)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
11th June 2020 20:14:33

Quoting Optimussss:
All knows agron have better pvp than you caste. El sabotage Old Time :)

Yes I agree , Savage is best pvp zezenia .

Signed.
1 2 3