Player

Pharos
Level 90
Mage
11th June 2020 21:04:42

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Arroisgod Pyromancer:
Quoting Caste:
This guy just post this for new start because he cant play . Clearly if I couldn't play a game I would lie and try and find a way to play .

LMFAO, kickado like the rest but anyway there will be new server for you to play just don't cry about it too much.

Hauah man u are funny, you NEVER win a battle vs me, and you are high level just because you start in a new server before you kicked from everath.
I stop playing after my brother suicided, you dont know nothing about me. It was before merge servers, after merge i just sold becaus not make sense play again.
Actually i know a lot of peoples who have infinity money, and i just not play because it is impossible put peoples to quit when you have a lot of clones itens.

Edit: you are just like the others , take kicked and cry for new forum/reset . The dominado effect does not change , just the day changes.
If i back to play i could kill you easy lol, dont be retard.

:D I never became top to make peoples like you die 3 times and stop playing. Guys char lovers like you is the most easy players to quit. I have fear like Alinor, kurtius, stacy, or players that play for a long time and never be charloving.

Be safe nerd, go back to your tasks 😂

LMFAO you was always kickado in everath, only time you dominated was when Summit was your leader of Unitiy .. ahahaha

Yes your brother was cool guy and honest , he don't mask the truth like you who took kicked from Archerxz and even Troyanito .

I remember a lot of people say you are good at pvp but you push the big battle in karkkila and you where the main reason we lost always counting combos on paladins lmfao braindead kickado .

Who will you kill me with , your sidekick Razing ? LMFAO

First, i never been Submmit team lol and you really dont know what you talking about. You are cream? Hauahauah man you are a funny guy.
Back to your daily task, you born to it.

I lost a battle for troyan on karkkila, but it was becaus i just want to kill him. I did it. I saved a lot of my team putting a wall and trap myself.

I just here to get a new server or a reset to back play. I dont whant to read what you “think” or what you “listen” about me, you don’t know nothing. Be safe boss.

If you dont want a reset just put here, and save your self about talking shit
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
12th June 2020 09:36:17 (Last edited 12th June 2020 09:37:48)

I think Zezenia deserves having 30 players online, it has always listened to PvE players.

For PvE players, it doesn't matter if there are 1, 10, 100 or 1000 players online. As long as there are monsters to kill, the servers can have 0 players online and they won't care lol.

7.4 Open Tibia Servers (based off a client from 2003) have 10x more players than this "2020" game.

I mean, theres a global quarantine... there is so much that Zezenia could be doing to earn recognition amongst the billions of people using the internet whilst at home...but nope, the game remains with a narrow perspective, always focused on half dozen players that plan to reach level 1000 on a 30 players game lol

RIP Tartarus, RIP Everath, RIP Platon. I had to transfer a char from a fucking PvP server to Elysium just to maintain the 1x exp ratio hahaha. This is stupid. I rather see a new 1x server OR a full reset then play on servers with cloned items (Pharos/Elysium/whatever).
Arroisgod Pyromancer
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Mage
12th June 2020 16:56:29

Quoting The Warlockk:
I think Zezenia deserves having 30 players online, it has always listened to PvE players.

For PvE players, it doesn't matter if there are 1, 10, 100 or 1000 players online. As long as there are monsters to kill, the servers can have 0 players online and they won't care lol.

7.4 Open Tibia Servers (based off a client from 2003) have 10x more players than this "2020" game.

I mean, theres a global quarantine... there is so much that Zezenia could be doing to earn recognition amongst the billions of people using the internet whilst at home...but nope, the game remains with a narrow perspective, always focused on half dozen players that plan to reach level 1000 on a 30 players game lol

RIP Tartarus, RIP Everath, RIP Platon. I had to transfer a char from a fucking PvP server to Elysium just to maintain the 1x exp ratio hahaha. This is stupid. I rather see a new 1x server OR a full reset then play on servers with cloned items (Pharos/Elysium/whatever).

Exactly man, one thing is current certain.

If we have a good and stable server without this crazythings, no premium card for take task.
And restart a good marketing and a good administration we can full a server with 200 players.

Why is important no pay premium cards for task?

Well, a lot of players is just kids, that they fathers never give money to spend in a game online.
BUT, with a lot of player we have a good game economy, and a lot of player that have money gonna buy more cards to keep taking money from market.

Some things is easy to fix, and to thing about.

I have money to spend in games, but i know that if you just do a game pay to play, a lot of game economy going down, because a MASSIVE numbers of player is no rich peoples that have money to spend. But if they keep playing for free, we growth the game economy lol.
And start programs for give bonus for players that discover bugs.

Thats is enough to make a game that always have just 30 peoples online.

Is just logical thinking

1 a lot of player
2 a lot of necessity for premium to rush fast
3 a lot of player buying cards
4 stable server
5 good server economy that keep growing
6 more wars
7 more good times on zezenia
Arroisgod Pyromancer
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Mage
12th June 2020 17:01:12

Quoting The Warlockk:

Exactly man, one thing is current certain.

If we have a good and stable server without this crazythings, no premium card for take task.
And restart a good marketing and a good administration we can full a server with 200 players.

Why is important no pay premium cards for task?

Well, a lot of players is just kids, that they fathers never give money to spend in a game online.
BUT, with a lot of player we have a good game economy, and a lot of player that have money gonna buy more cards to keep taking money from market.

Some things is easy to fix, and to thing about.

I have money to spend in games, but i know that if you just do a game pay to play, a lot of game economy going down, because a MASSIVE numbers of player is no rich peoples that have money to spend. But if they keep playing for free, we growth the game economy lol.
And start programs for give bonus for players that discover bugs.

Thats is enough to make a game that always have just 30 peoples online.

Is just logical thinking

1 a lot of player
2 a lot of necessity for premium to rush fast
3 a lot of player buying cards
4 stable server
5 good server economy that keep growing
6 more wars
7 more good times on zezenia

Just finally “Wars always make a game growth”
But wars that have a lot of peoples, just it.
Every player that play in pvp game is for funny moments that always happen in war moments.
Sharkbait
Player

Pharos
Level 126
Ranger
8th July 2020 17:52:25 (Last edited 8th July 2020 17:54:21)

You guys realize this game is dead right? Less than 100 players on both servers combined at all times. The main complaint I'm seeing is that people would quit if the servers restarted, who cares there's barely anyone currently. There's like 30 people just grinding tasks infinitely to get their magic level 1 higher and that's this games legacy right now. A game like this needs a population. Y'all just bicker on here about who dominated who 5 years ago, no one really gives a fuck. I just want this game to have people playing it so I can enjoy it once again. Level 400+ is insane and congratulations but it's worth nothing when the game is dead.

And also: if the allegations of massive bug abuse is true, which it seems to be, then the servers are tainted and gives the current iteration of the game even less value.
God Of Shadow
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
8th July 2020 19:09:34 (Last edited 8th July 2020 19:23:12)

I played zezenia for a long time, like 10 years or more.

And actually this is the most mess server i seen in all this time.

Player from different server, and all server had a different bug times. Some server cloned money, potions and other premium cards.

I was Historias Zezenianas (everath), i sold my character a long time ago, before it i was Protector (platon) (banned for gold clone), before it, i had a lot of characters on old platon that had used bug to train skills or make infinit potions, gold or cloned a lot of monsters supply.

I had a lot of friends that dont get ban and had like 2k premium cards, and a lot of money cloned in different characters.

Today i just have this character, but a primary question is. Why merge a lot of differents exp worlds, with differents bug abusers and now we had this server. Completelly no sense.

Please create a new different world or just reset this one. The majoroty of player play for war, fights and things like that. I know that have a massive number of players now that is benefficied with this bugs that occurs a long way, from all worlds.

Thats sucks, lol.

We need a new server to back to fun time when no one have infinit gold or premium time, and if you dont belive in it, just make a search in your data base. Compare to database that players had bought premium cards with the database that players had used premium cards. You gonna see a massive difference between this two databases. (Paypal database and zezenia database).

The server (both, because a ellysium too have a lot of cloned itens, gold and premium cards) is totally no sense.

I really hope that you can create a world that players can start again to have fun to play.

Thanks , for lost your time reading it. I will stay here waiting for a new server to fun.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I will agree with you my friend, because about half a year ago I saw mana flakes from warzone scattered over ellaria. but the reset would overshadow the losses because the players would leave, for example such a caste would commit suicide as if it lost such level. players would not want to hit 400lvl again because they know how much time they would have to devote to the game to get what they already had.
but a nice solution would be a new beginning, I mean, the new world would not have links with elysium and pharos, players would have to create new accounts and not be able to create characters on old servers. I don't know if it will be a seasonal server but it would give possibilities for what to do with characters from this server (if it is a seasonal server)

I refresh the topic ;p
God Of Shadow
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
8th July 2020 19:14:14

Quoting Caste:
Anyways , theres no point in arguing in forum vs somebody who never dominate a server .

Fight more , talk less .

Look at the form of you and your friends … "we cloned before and if we play again we will find ways to bug and clone again" …

lmfao no point in talking to retard forum warriors.

finally give him a ban because he is too clever, in the quote we have another reason to ban, this player is really toxic
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
8th July 2020 23:10:09

It is unbelievable to see you inside the safe zone depot.
But I understand how desperate your team must be to lose a war and not be able to play this wonderful game.
Perhaps it was left for you to wait for transfer to elysium or new server.
Gm shadow I think some people want to play zezenia give them the chance to play zezenia open transfer to Elysium.
Because they can't win the war in pharos and there is no depot so I believe elysium is a good idea for these guys to play zezenia.
And please stop crying for the gm to reset the game because you have no ability to defeat us.
I said a thousand times (Blackfriday Weekend) Pay 2 hunteds and the third one will pay 50% cheaper.
Have a good game.
God Of Shadow
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
9th July 2020 18:44:45

Quoting Makavelly:
It is unbelievable to see you inside the safe zone depot.
But I understand how desperate your team must be to lose a war and not be able to play this wonderful game.
Perhaps it was left for you to wait for transfer to elysium or new server.
Gm shadow I think some people want to play zezenia give them the chance to play zezenia open transfer to Elysium.
Because they can't win the war in pharos and there is no depot so I believe elysium is a good idea for these guys to play zezenia.
And please stop crying for the gm to reset the game because you have no ability to defeat us.
I said a thousand times (Blackfriday Weekend) Pay 2 hunteds and the third one will pay 50% cheaper.
Have a good game.

you are a idiot makavelly, read once again understanding what I wrote or use google translate
... but the reset would overshadow the losses ... do I really want to reset?
I gave a solution to the problem,but you need read it again with understanding ...
1 2 3