1 2 3
Last »
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
16th June 2020 22:21:25 (Last edited 16th June 2020 22:22:32)

[17:55:58] Emanuel Mano: Hello
[17:57:00] Emanuel Mano: My guild is being hunted by the Vendetta, Reaven and his people, and i know you have business with them
[17:57:17] Emanuel Mano: everything you need to help you beat them you can count on me and my man

Some more new players to the server message me for protection.

I just want to show the community what guilds are really toxic. Then they wonder why nobody helps them, nobody takes them serious and why they have to pay to be free .

Its funny that Alinor and Reaven are back together and friends after they talk shit about each others haha. Old married gay couple.

Have a nice day everyone,
Server Commander Caste.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
16th June 2020 23:27:09 (Last edited 16th June 2020 23:27:53)

To all newcomers,

Feel free to msg me or my other character Agron ingame if you need anything.

I am willing and able to help with anyting.

I've helped out quite a few people already and I'd like to add more to this list.

Have a nice day everyone,
Server Commander Ht Savage/Agron
Skillerc
Player

Pharos
Level 274
Mage
17th June 2020 15:55:52

Caste, why are you still lying? I'm not playing at the moment but I can't look at the stupid things you write.

This guild is beaten by Vendetta players for two reasons:
1. Peti Mago - fight with war and help your guild
2. Bigcola - enemy. Once even when I was beating him, you reposted to caste and wrote that it was you. Don't you remember?

People are in a guild whose members fight us and then they are surprised that we beat them.
I have a policy like Ht Savage and I want to help new players and I don't attack innocent people! caste stop lying constantly 8)
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 935
Mage
17th June 2020 16:56:37

Good afternoon, I am not playing in pharos, but I do observe a lot of things that have been happening, and I am talking about something that anyone can notice on the only pvp server today, you recruit new players and guild for those who do not fight against you, because you fear The videos of Alinor is proof of that, you attack cowardly in larger numbers of players, because they fear being slaughtered. I am not seeing pvp on this server I am seeing cowardice after cowardice.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
17th June 2020 17:52:28

[13:48:36] Skullman: they will back when no more caste team are here
[13:50:09] Skullman: vendetta dont kil his enemys they only kill people alone and low lvls
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
17th June 2020 18:23:49

Quoting Caste:
[13:48:36] Skullman: they will back when no more caste team are here
[13:50:09] Skullman: vendetta dont kil his enemys they only kill people alone and low lvls

yeah everyone can notice checking my kill list we only kill neutrals under lvl 100 8)8)
Vem Pra Live
Player

Pharos
Level 132
Warrior
18th June 2020 13:24:12

You keep the server organized thanks for that ... how can neutrals repay this help?
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
18th June 2020 14:04:56

Alright, so the situation is like that.

Emanuel Mano asked if they can play as neutrals and if I can help him with random pks. I said that if they are not involved in war, we are very nice towards neutrals (you can ask Orcus for example). The day after it, 2 or 3 members from his guild tried to help our enemies from guild allied to Dominando. I've talked to that guy Emanuel Mano and told him who has helped and who is hunted by us, because they also helped enemies in the past. He asked what must be done to make guild free. I told him that it would be better to kick out people that are attacking us/helping our enemies. He said he will kick out 2 or 3. When I told him he must kick more, because it's not only them, he said that no. I told him if they will stay in guild, we will just kill all if we see. He said, ok, kill us then, we join Dominando.

Please, stop trashtalking and making us look bad. We can see frags of any of our member, what proves that you're just lying about killing neutrals. I haven't killed or participated in any murder of neutral player since I was back in Zezenia.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
18th June 2020 14:50:27 (Last edited 18th June 2020 14:51:45)

Quoting Reaven:
Alright, so the situation is like that.

Emanuel Mano asked if they can play as neutrals and if I can help him with random pks. I said that if they are not involved in war, we are very nice towards neutrals (you can ask Orcus for example). The day after it, 2 or 3 members from his guild tried to help our enemies from guild allied to Dominando. I've talked to that guy Emanuel Mano and told him who has helped and who is hunted by us, because they also helped enemies in the past. He asked what must be done to make guild free. I told him that it would be better to kick out people that are attacking us/helping our enemies. He said he will kick out 2 or 3. When I told him he must kick more, because it's not only them, he said that no. I told him if they will stay in guild, we will just kill all if we see. He said, ok, kill us then, we join Dominando.

Please, stop trashtalking and making us look bad. We can see frags of any of our member, what proves that you're just lying about killing neutrals. I haven't killed or participated in any murder of neutral player since I was back in Zezenia.

Ohh man.. You're so nice with newcomers LOL:P
Basically, you try to force them to play alone, in a game that is moving towards a team playing. If they dont play alone, they are going to be killed by you.

WHAT A NICE WAY TO HELP THEM UHMM?:smartass:
Skillerc
Player

Pharos
Level 274
Mage
18th June 2020 15:00:52

Safrax: if someone exp with us is also an enemy for you and you beat him. Someone is seen with us is already an enemy for Caste. This is normal in war.
Only all nonsense we argue who fewer new players are killing. What do you suggest to help new players and improve the server?
1 2 3
Last »