1 2 3 4
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
18th June 2020 16:30:13

Quoting Stacy:
Safrax: if someone exp with us is also an enemy for you and you beat him. Someone is seen with us is already an enemy for Caste. This is normal in war.
Only all nonsense we argue who fewer new players are killing. What do you suggest to help new players and improve the server?

All your new guys are playing on a bought hunted character, just like this character. And that's not all... first time u have the chance, you come try to kill someone of our team.

In the other hand, check out white team guild for example. Those guys were neutrals, we were not even hunting with them. You guys start to kill them and some decide to join us, because your guys were not going to stop that. They are all newcomers and they just want to play the game, but u guys can handle our team, so u keep random pk low lvls.

Honesty is not in your side, but it would be much more beatiful from your part to assume that u guys just random pk low lvls.

Cya
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
18th June 2020 17:15:27

Safrax nice nice you must be president. Only your team blocking dung no one more and you Say that?
Skillerc
Player

Pharos
Level 274
Mage
18th June 2020 17:37:12

Quoting Safrax:
Quoting Stacy:
Safrax: if someone exp with us is also an enemy for you and you beat him. Someone is seen with us is already an enemy for Caste. This is normal in war.
Only all nonsense we argue who fewer new players are killing. What do you suggest to help new players and improve the server?

All your new guys are playing on a bought hunted character, just like this character. And that's not all... first time u have the chance, you come try to kill someone of our team.

In the other hand, check out white team guild for example. Those guys were neutrals, we were not even hunting with them. You guys start to kill them and some decide to join us, because your guys were not going to stop that. They are all newcomers and they just want to play the game, but u guys can handle our team, so u keep random pk low lvls.

Honesty is not in your side, but it would be much more beatiful from your part to assume that u guys just random pk low lvls.

Cya

But I'm talking about new players, not old players who want to fight. I had a guild Anonimowi Alkoholicy with 20 new players and Caste told them to leave and not exp with me. But this is normal in war.
We didn't attack the White Team guild and we even watched your team kill them. Until they attacked us with your team in Ellaria themselves. How well i remember that: Viktor Frankl and Antchutri. You still didn't suggest anything sensible. You're just trying to slander us.

Bye
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th June 2020 19:16:12 (Last edited 18th June 2020 19:20:15)

Quoting Optimussss:
Safrax nice nice you must be president. Only your team blocking dung no one more and you Say that?

Hello , the reason why we block dungeons is because Stacy start to block dungeons for my team . His team was not really playing or entering dungeons so he thought he would be a smartass and stop my team .

The best way to put out a fire is with water , but sometimes its better to fight fire with fire .

Not my fault you cant afford to do the things I can.

Yesterday was a discount on dungeon tickets , I bought 400 tickets and you ?

Stacy , your team plays on different accounts and say they are not hunted … we are talking for new players in the game, if they dnt speak polish or Swedish you guys will attack them at lvl 100 lmfao .

All these people who entering Dominado Academy are all victims to your team, but in the end I will always win and I will always help these new comers because money to me is not a thing. You guys hunt people because the language they speak but I hunt people because they try and power abuse .

Alinor and his team sneak me 0 times in my career of Zezenia . I can do what I want when I want , they fear the king. Yet they can gether a team of makers and try and sneak anybody under lvl 300 XD because they don't speak the language ahahaha.

Anyways for freedom message me like Reaven mssg me 3x already and maybe we can arrange a price or payment plan.

Quoting Stacy:

But I'm talking about new players, not old players who want to fight. I had a guild Anonimowi Alkoholicy with 20 new players and Caste told them to leave and not exp with me. But this is normal in war.
We didn't attack the White Team guild and we even watched your team kill them. Until they attacked us with your team in Ellaria themselves. How well i remember that: Viktor Frankl and Antchutri. You still didn't suggest anything sensible. You're just trying to slander us.

Bye

Hey Retard if you are the leader of the guild and u are active in war and attack me and my team , then anybody in your guild is hunted . You are lucky I am not like you guys and I messaged you to take out the neutrals so they don't get killed by me . And funny thing is half the guys in the A A guild message to join my guild because you attack them for leaving .

You talk to much dude, you know you are hunted and you attack me and don't want me to hunt you or your guild .

I know you are 35 years old but its never to late for an education .
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
18th June 2020 19:35:03 (Last edited 18th June 2020 19:41:44)

I'm waiting for first ever message from Caste that will be not lie that is stuck in his little brain.

Quoting Caste:
I know you are 35 years old but its never to late for an education.

Dude, wait. What?! Aren't you builder workman with no school done? XD

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
18th June 2020 19:42:36

Quoting Reaven:
I'm waiting for first ever message from Caste that will be not lie that is stuck in his little brain.

Quoting Caste:

There is diference between them Caste is just a builder and Specjal got his own building company xdddd
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th June 2020 19:50:52

Quoting Reaven:

Quoting Caste:

The guy on the right looks like Alinor lmfao but we all know Alinor don't have a job and is a Virgin .

Also you don't have a job either , you've been in university and you had to leave to go to college in another country. Shows how good your education system is .

I went to college also , please refrain from speaking on facts you don't know simply because you are hunted from a 2D game.

Next time you beg for payment , you will know why its increased again .
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
18th June 2020 19:57:54 (Last edited 18th June 2020 19:59:44)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Reaven:

Quoting Caste:

The guy on the right looks like Alinor lmfao but we all know Alinor don't have a job and is a Virgin .

Also you don't have a job either , you've been in university and you had to leave to go to college in another country. Shows how good your education system is .

I went to college also , please refrain from speaking on facts you don't know simply because you are hunted from a 2D game.

Next time you beg for payment , you will know why its increased again .

Hahaha dude XD I can't believe. You really live in your own worlds XD

You see? Yet another few things you've said, yet another few lies :D

<below, just to make people see how stupid he is>

I've graduated Poznan University of Technology (Mechanical Engineering):

then at 2019 I have graduated Master Degree at Poznan University of Economics and Business:

I've started my great work at 2018:

Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th June 2020 20:05:04 (Last edited 18th June 2020 20:06:37)

Cool, you made some business cards.. now the only thing left is business .

LMFAO you know im sure in Poland its the same as Canada.

For 5$ you can print 100 business cards, even if you don't have a business.

Anyways cute pic with the holy bible and the table tennis forehead. What is that like 4.5 inches from eyebrow to hairline ?

Invest your money in Bosley.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
18th June 2020 20:07:42 (Last edited 18th June 2020 20:08:41)

Quoting Caste:
Cool, you made some business cards.. now the only thing left is business .

LMFAO you know im sure in Poland its the same as Canada.

For 5$ you can print 100 business cards, even if you don't have a business.

Anyways cute pic with the holy bible and the table tennis forehead.

That's whole you. Saying a lot of lies, being defeated by true, insulting. Gratz. Yea, I've managed to project and print all in 1 min just to defeat you.

btw. one more thing:

Quoting https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/08/12/ozy-polish-education-system/13949837/:
By 2012, the last time the OECD conducted its survey, Poland was one of the best teaching countries on earth.

In fact it's the only one to have gone from below average in the chart, which now measures 510,000 15-year-olds in 65 territories, to above — with a GDP ranking just 46th globally. On key indicators — math, science, reading — it came from behind to rank well ahead of the United States.
1 2 3 4