Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th June 2020 20:12:55

Quoting Reaven:
Quoting Caste:
Cool, you made some business cards.. now the only thing left is business .

LMFAO you know im sure in Poland its the same as Canada.

For 5$ you can print 100 business cards, even if you don't have a business.

Anyways cute pic with the holy bible and the table tennis forehead.

That's whole you. Saying a lot of lies, being defeated by true, insulting. Gratz. Yea, I've managed to project and print all in 1 min just to defeat you.

btw. one more thing:

Quoting ] By 2012, the last time the OECD conducted its survey, Poland was one of the best teaching countries on earth.

In fact it's the only one to have gone from below average in the chart, which now measures 510,000 15-year-olds in 65 territories, to above — with a GDP ranking just 46th globally. On key indicators — math, science, reading — it came from behind to rank well ahead of the United States. [/quote
:

Source: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/08/12/ozy-polish-education-system/13949837/

You are sourcing things from 2012 ? Do you know what year it is. Ranked 46th in 2012 and higher then the United States of America … I don't see how this proves the polish education system is good lmfao .

This guy is trying so hard to prove himself to me and others , but really he should focus on proving himself to him and his family lmfao.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
18th June 2020 20:18:26 (Last edited 18th June 2020 20:21:02)

Dude, can you read? That was about GDP ranking, not about education ranking. Looks like you can't even read your own language. Maybe should I try portugeese? Polish education is 4/5 th in Europe and 11 th in the world.

2012? Doesn't matter. It was just first website from google after searching for polish education system ranking.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th June 2020 20:25:38

Quoting Reaven:
Dude, can you read? That was about GDP ranking, not about education ranking. Looks like you can't even read your own language. Maybe should I try portugeese? Polish education is 4/5 th in Europe.

2012? Doesn't matter. It was just first website from google after searching for polish education system ranking.

The difference is your nervous , posting pictures with your big forhead and school books to prove to me you went to school and that Poland doesn't really suck as everyone knows it does .

You state facts that arnt true , like I didn't even go to school.. Why don't you post your source link for this like you did the polish education system and highlighting the fact it is better then U.S.A like I am from the land of the brave.

Youre doing all this because I said you and Alinor don't have a job, you proved everything but this .

You laugh at me because I am a Finished Carpenter who owns more property then you and your family .. nice.

While we are both here typing back on forth on our free time , its not really free to me since I am making money on the properties I rent in Canada and Portugal . You see people like you who go to school and rent make people like me rich .

Thx though for posting your polish education, maybe one day you will be successful but for now try and work to pay off your student debts lmfao . Do you like Tennis btw ?
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
18th June 2020 20:27:11

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Reaven:
Dude, can you read? That was about GDP ranking, not about education ranking. Looks like you can't even read your own language. Maybe should I try portugeese? Polish education is 4/5 th in Europe.

The difference is your nervous , posting pictures with your big forhead and school books to prove to me you went to school and that Poland doesn't really suck as everyone knows it does .

You state facts that arnt true , like I didn't even go to school.. Why don't you post your source link for this like you did the polish education system and highlighting the fact it is better then U.S.A like I am from the land of the brave.

Youre doing all this because I said you and Alinor don't have a job, you proved everything but this .

You laugh at me because I am a Finished Carpenter who owns more property then you and your family .. nice.

While we are both here typing back on forth on our free time , its not really free to me since I am making money on the properties I rent in Canada and Portugal . You see people like you who go to school and rent make people like me rich .

Thx though for posting your polish education, maybe one day you will be successful but for now try and work to pay off your student debts lmfao . Do you like Tennis btw ?

Ok boomer.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th June 2020 20:27:57

Quoting Reaven:

Ok boomer.

No comebacks ? No sources ? No reactions ?

Check and Mate.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
18th June 2020 20:33:28

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Reaven:

Ok boomer.

No comebacks ? No sources ? No reactions ?

Check and Mate.

Dude, so far in this post you've said over a dozen lies. Why would somebody believe in what you're saying right now? Dude ur just internet fighting hamster that think is cool cause booted 600+ lvl.
Skillerc
Player

Pharos
Level 274
Mage
18th June 2020 20:45:40

Quoting Caste:
Hello , the reason why we block dungeons is because Stacy start to block dungeons for my team . His team was not really playing or entering dungeons so he thought he would be a smartass and stop my team .
The best way to put out a fire is with water , but sometimes its better to fight fire with fire .

You lie again and the angles see it. After you blocked us from dungeon 30 times and it has been reported many times. I went on dungen with your team 3 times to kill them there, but if they did not leave I logged out and did not block like you for 50 minutes.

Quoting Caste:
Stacy , your team plays on different accounts and say they are not hunted … we are talking for new players in the game, if they dnt speak polish or Swedish you guys will attack them at lvl 100 lmfao .

U lie again. I didn't unpack anyone. for that you attacked not one player for 100 lvl because he wrote in Polish

Quoting Caste:
Hey Retard if you are the leader of the guild and u are active in war and attack me and my team , then anybody in your guild is hunted . You are lucky I am not like you guys and I messaged you to take out the neutrals so they don't get killed by me . And funny thing is half the guys in the A A guild message to join my guild because you attack them for leaving .

This is what Safrax wrote about, that we do so and do not let new players play, and you do the same. This is normal in war. But again you are lying because I didn't attack anyone from my guild :)

Caste, remember that this is just a game. In each of your statements you lie and do not understand why. I hope that one day it will turn against you and they will see that you are a cowardly rat 8)
And you still write some bullshit and no one suggested how to help new players and solve this problem.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th June 2020 21:06:13 (Last edited 18th June 2020 21:09:39)

Quoting Stacy:
Quoting Caste:
Hello , the reason why we block dungeons is because Stacy start to block dungeons for my team . His team was not really playing or entering dungeons so he thought he would be a smartass and stop my team .
The best way to put out a fire is with water , but sometimes its better to fight fire with fire .

You lie again and the angles see it. After you blocked us from dungeon 30 times and it has been reported many times. I went on dungen with your team 3 times to kill them there, but if they did not leave I logged out and did not block like you for 50 minutes.

Quoting Caste:
Stacy , your team plays on different accounts and say they are not hunted … we are talking for new players in the game, if they dnt speak polish or Swedish you guys will attack them at lvl 100 lmfao .

U lie again. I didn't unpack anyone. for that you attacked not one player for 100 lvl because he wrote in Polish

Quoting Caste:
Hey Retard if you are the leader of the guild and u are active in war and attack me and my team , then anybody in your guild is hunted . You are lucky I am not like you guys and I messaged you to take out the neutrals so they don't get killed by me . And funny thing is half the guys in the A A guild message to join my guild because you attack them for leaving .

This is what Safrax wrote about, that we do so and do not let new players play, and you do the same. This is normal in war. But again you are lying because I didn't attack anyone from my guild :)

Caste, remember that this is just a game. In each of your statements you lie and do not understand why. I hope that one day it will turn against you and they will see that you are a cowardly rat 8)
And you still write some bullshit and no one suggested how to help new players and solve this problem.

Go to sleep bro , you are drunk . You cry for the same tactics . Cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen .

You cant fight and talk shit 1 character and other , be nice and play with peace … you are same person same hunted.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
18th June 2020 21:42:42

You in USA brave country after killed indians sad
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
18th June 2020 22:22:17 (Last edited 18th June 2020 22:23:20)

Quoting Optimussss:
You in USA brave country after killed indians sad

That says it all
1 2 3 4