9th August 2020 13:08:33 GM Shadow View post »
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
9th August 2020 20:08:48

My proposals would be

Make Rage of fury like cleave. (Maybe if needed with a little damage increase E.G 120% per sqm instead of 100%)
Add 5-10% life steal to all 2 handed weapons. (This would help with the massive disparity between the best 1h and shield and 2h).
Add a 5-10% crit CHANCE(not dmg) to the frenzy spell.

If the Life steal is added to 2h weapons and they're balanced a little, I would lock barbarians to ONLY be able to use 2h weapons.
Strikker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
9th August 2020 21:29:20 (Last edited 9th August 2020 22:39:34)

Quoting Paper Tank:
My proposals would be

Make Rage of fury like cleave. (Maybe if needed with a little damage increase E.G 120% per sqm instead of 100%)
Add 5-10% life steal to all 2 handed weapons. (This would help with the massive disparity between the best 1h and shield and 2h).
Add a 5-10% crit CHANCE(not dmg) to the frenzy spell.

If the Life steal is added to 2h weapons and they're balanced a little, I would lock barbarians to ONLY be able to use 2h weapons.

Your proposal is a simple and effective idea to barbarian subclass. I agree with all of your suggestions. But about 2h weapons, they need a large rework including new weapons and better stats before lock barbarians to use only it. Furthermore, will be a huge change to all barbarians in a short time interval be forced to sold/abandon their 1h weapons and of course their shields too. Maybe this lock should be more progressive along next months so 2h weapons could be improved and implemented with decent stats.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 902
Mage
9th August 2020 22:23:28 (Last edited 9th August 2020 22:24:24)

only time will tell XD
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
10th August 2020 10:09:56

Glad to see they are atleast having a look at it.. maybe they should also check pyromancer? since quillon ruined the whole subclass ^^ comon pyro buddys, we miss you guys :/

-Beekz
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 902
Mage
10th August 2020 14:30:02 (Last edited 10th August 2020 18:52:24)

Pyros are still best mage class . I actually make way more exp with my pyro friend then I did before the “nerf” the only problem is that the inferno spell is bugged and sometimes it doesn’t cast and takes mana still.

Solo hunt they are still dominant then any other class besides late game barbs and probably paladins now since zezenia is full or paladin botters só they get rewarded . I guess it’s what keeps the game Alive

-Beekz
« First
2 3 4