1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th August 2020 12:05:15 GM Shadow View post »
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 714
Ranger
26th August 2020 13:42:27

Quoting The Thanatos:
Fix these things asap:
Critical Continuum ends expertise potion. When you use expertise potion and switch on this spell, you will loose the potion.

At moment, Critical Continum not cancel expertise potion. Try to use expertise potion after spell and look real effect.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
26th August 2020 13:57:06

You guys need more staff. Everything is going slow as shit.
You guys are testing things to later change it to ur liking anyway.. WHATS THE POINT OF TESTING?!

Higher level barbarians are nerfed right now.
Paladins get yet ANOTER buff, its insane..

and change PvP in party please. See my proposal here > https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/18909/1
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
26th August 2020 14:35:42

Quoting Godzilla:
You guys are testing things to later change it to ur liking anyway.. WHATS THE POINT OF TESTING?!

and change PvP in party please. See my proposal here > https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/18909/1

Haven’t done any testing but it seems the barbarian class that needed buffing didn’t happen and paladins yet again get better :) . Gm Shadow must be a paladin .
Aise
Player

Elysium
Level 584
Warrior
26th August 2020 14:48:10

Congratulations for the work, the update was good, I believe they managed to balance the warriors, but I believe that the zz shield was one behind the others and we still wait for new high-level places to hunt in team
Triple Viral
Premium

Pharos
Level 309
Warrior
26th August 2020 15:01:31

Why paladin doesn't have his own weapons too, which have magic resistance or physical resistance. :P
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
26th August 2020 15:01:35

My damage has been reduced:

CLEAVE
Before: 1310-1345

After: 1200 - 1240

SHIELD SLAM

Before: 1690 - 1770

After: 1570-1640

And I'm not crying, not to mention the decrease in blood when using fortification, BUT I'm blocking more than before.

Guns N 'Roses - Don't Cry

8)
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
26th August 2020 15:52:17

I think you need a new member within the staff who is not too old in this game and not too young and who comes from other games and with more disposition. To help you in this work and give more sensible opinions.
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
26th August 2020 15:52:25

Quoting Administration:
This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

Barbarian

- Frenzy and Rage have been reworked.

Frenzy allows barbarians to increase their melee skill by 10% and gain 5% life steal while decreasing spell mana cost 15% for 3 minutes.

Rage allows barbarians to increase their melee skill by 25%, critical hit chance by 20%, and speed temporarily. It has a cooldown of 3 minutes.

Melee and mana are no longer reduced.

- Shockwave: reduced ML requirement from 14 to 8, cast time from 1s to 0s and cooldown from 5s to 4s.

- Frenzy: reduced ML requirement from 12 to 9 and reduced mana cost.

- Rage of Fury: increased damage on the sides.

- Kilter and Bloodthirst have been removed.

- Barbarians no longer receive a spell damage boost with a one-handed weapon equipped. Two-handed weapons continue to provide a spell boost.

- All two handed weapons have received a defense stat boost in addition to reworked secondary stats.

- Melee skill now affects all offensive spell damage.

Paladin

- Fortification: +10% HP with +X% negation. Reduced ML requirement from 12 to 9 and reduced mana cost. Melee and mana are no longer reduced.

- Cleave: reduced mana cost.

- Melee skill now affects all offensive spell damage.

- Shield defensive statistics reworked. All shields now have + defensive stats, defending skill / physical defense or Magic Resistance.

Other changes

- Fixed issues redeeming Novus dungeon rewards.

- Fixed map bugs.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

nice changes, still need to change some things :
- a idea to change shields make them without crit hit chance and mele its a good idea.
- my another proposal the weapons, make them additional mele and critical damage, and hp steal,
axe of destruction 1% magic resistance? really? why its not axe of resistance? in my opinioon adding magic resistance in weapons its same stupid idea as mele and crit hit chance in shields. That thing has need to be changed.
- another one critical potions need really hardest to gather plats and a lot of them in comparing to magic defence, and gives 2-3x less % to brewing than magic defence potion does. We need to change this 2 solutions, first - decreasing ammount of ingreedients needed to brew critical potion, second one increase % of brewing skill receiving during boiling critical potions, 2x more than magic defence potions.

Another option balancing classes its a good option to improve the game, but i thing we are focusing not exactly on the most important things to bring more peoples to the game.
solution - we need more things to do in game not only lvling up.
More things more me its something to have more fun, for example special events, more options to improve every items and weapons, for example u can add to all weapons critical hit chance, with special stones crystals, etc, not only like it is now u can improve only couple of items, but make possibility to improve main stats, and additional stats with special different stones, dropping from bosses and elite monsters, for example You are looking at a majestic spiked mace (attack 24.2, defense 22.4, 2% hp steal). Only a warrior is able to wield it.
and imroved 10times main stats, (0.2 each imrovement) with You are looking at an epic majestic spiked mace (attack 26.2, defense 24.4, 2% hp steal). Only a warrior is able to wield it.
This thing make people more fun for playing more things to do , more fun. In almost every rpg u can uprage items for many times...
I have a lot of ideas but now dont have time to write it here. Later when i catch a free time , gonna post it with a better english :D
take care
ps. dont forget next time about rangers and mages
Lotis Efiro
Player

Elysium
Level 438
Ranger
26th August 2020 16:12:30

I went with my barbarian friend(~180lvl,~100 skill). We hunted draco, and he can take 3 of them and still can cast offensive spells. His damage is better than my now. It was like ~500 hand + ~500 with spells. So it's really nice. But looking at his level he can't do hard tasks for skills with new weapons. Now barbarian is very specific class. I think staff do a good job for them. So well done.

But I think zezenia staff thinking only about warriors. I'm just ranger whose waiting for some improvement like half years. There was one big update and thing related with gathering are really nice. If I remember correctly at that time again you focused of warriors (big buff for paladin) and nerfed mage class. Plus there was some change for us rangers (longer cd for aoe spell and meditation instead blood thief). Meditation is good spell but only for specific situation. With blood thief I make more exp/h so it was nerf in my opinion. I'm playing zezenia 8 months it is my first time here. Never played before. Waiting for some change for us rangers more than half years is really annoying. Only warrior, warrior warrior....

Next thing is changing items statistic. Now I'm scared of buying anything. If I make effort like collect ~50kk for hellish mask and then if staff think something like this "To much critic boost" and will nerf statistic then my time to raise money will go to sand. At the moment I'm leaving zezenia. Thanks for your time and sorry for my English but I really wanted write this post because I spend good time with friends here.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
26th August 2020 16:40:06

Quoting Godzilla:

Hello,

We are not looking to add any GM's.
Using your knowledge by contributing to idea discussion, debate and feedback
on the forums and especially public discord channels is currently the best
way to be involved and help create a positive and constructive atmosphere
for the game.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
1 2 3 4 5
Last »