« First
3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th August 2020 12:05:15 GM Shadow View post »
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
27th August 2020 01:29:31

Good changes. :D
I am waiting for a 2H of 4k challenge point to exchange for my axe. :P

I agree
since you have a wand for a magician
bow to archer
and ax for paladin

why not a two-handed weapon for barbarian? a good idea, for those who have already taken the ax of destruction, to have a chance to
exchange it for a two-handed
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
27th August 2020 08:06:35

Quoting Optimussss:
Sonnema wal sie :) wracaj do nory z ktorej wylazles :)
They.made all what i want on all my mail soo :)

So now youre insulting me in ur own native tongue? Because ur english is retarded?
I highly doubt any of ur emails been read more than 1 sentence.
They hardly ever reply to someone, let alone YOUR EMAILS.

Just shhhh and cry.
Chimbin
Player

Pharos
Level 127
Warrior
27th August 2020 18:11:59

the thing here is, why not to put more dmg on barbs if they are the DMG MELEE CLASS? that's the main sense between classes but anyways, every one choose a paladin and let barb die
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
27th August 2020 18:15:25

Quoting Chimbin:
the thing here is, why not to put more dmg on barbs if they are the DMG MELEE CLASS? that's the main sense between classes but anyways, every one choose a paladin and let barb die

its because tank class does more dmg haha.
Barbs need to do more dmg than paladin.
O suggest to just nerf paladins if youre not willing to buff barbs.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
28th August 2020 12:31:35 (Last edited 28th August 2020 12:35:53)

After all i have tested, i can finally tell you guys my opinion:
1) Frenzy – Really good change. I was not even using the old spell due to the lack of defense + hp. It was a spell that had to be reworked. That was good for the time you face monsters 1 by 1. All the game has changed making all classes with aoe spells, for example.
Including in that spell weaker “kilter” was really good because we dont need more 2 spells as buff. We lost blood thrist, so we need to be more careful with the new frenzy, but it is really good to have + life steal. So at this point, im really happy with this, you really got to make some decisions considering you can die if you make a wrong move.
2) Spells damage - It really makes sense the way our damage spell is made, considering skills, weapon and lvl. It was about the time to have this changes.
3) 1 handed weapon + shield vs 2 handed weapon – It not new for players that are following the changes done in the game, especially for barbs, that changes are coming to make barbs to choose using 2 handed weapons. I really like the idea too. When i created my barbarian, almost 6 years ago, my thoughts was to have a real high melee damage class. What it becomes a long all these years playing, is that barbarians was just a worse tank than paladins. Lower healing, no bravery or any buff to support damage. In the other hand, we didnt had the advantage on dealing damage. Paladins was always the best for both things. The rest until now, all you guys know, many changes for barbs and paladins. All these said to tell 2 things:
First, is that dont feel like using a 2 handed weapon even with those changes. I think the bonus for using 2 handed weapon is the way to encourage barbs to use than. Unfortunattly, i dont think we have set it right yet. Im using noble Zezenian sword (attack 25.7, defense 23.9, 3% hp steal) + noble Zezenian shield (attack 0.0, defense 17.3, +4 defending skill, 2% magic resistance, 1% physical resistance). The best 2 handed weapon is Mythic Beheader (attack 34.5, defense 18.2, +6 melee skill, 2% hp steal, 4% speed boost). So for me to get the bonus damage, im gonna lose a lot of defense + secundary stats. I really just dont feel encouraged to lose all this defense for a boost of damage. Maybe if we considering going up a little in like 5%, and switching some secundary stats on 2 handed weapons, like + 2% of hp steal on Mythic Beheader, can be enough.

Last thing I’m concerned is why dont you guys leave barbs with the 5 sqm with 100% on RoF just like paladins? I dont want to make them lose anything, but cleave doing 100% on 5 sqm is just way better. Barbs already lack of defense so im not able to hold 8 monster + RoF everytime to make it Worth, as many think. You really gotta see the big difference between both classes in this part. Im doing 300s in the back part of my RoF but if you consider as a big difference between the damage dealt as a barbarian to a paladino, you really dont know how the game works..
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
28th August 2020 16:30:57

Its almost like staff doesnt want a barbarian be a barbarian but a weaker paladin with different spells.
Barbarian should do more dmg than a tank, isnt that the reason shaman does the least dmg because its a supporting class?

Paladins need alot of nerfing in dmg.
Triple Viral
Player

Pharos
Level 309
Warrior
29th August 2020 00:28:26

I have a paladin and also a barbarian .well let me explain . cleave charges in 2 seconds, shield slam in 6 seconds
A barbarian rage of fury charges him in 1 second and shock wave in 5.
Barbarian has the advantage of doing more magic in less time and doing more damage, but can not block like a paladin
now if you add frenezy the difference of the hits compared to the paladin is greater, not to mention with a 2-handed weapon( la saca cacas)
So i do not understan why somes refer to nerf paladin
.I would like the loading time of holy sword to be reduced by 10 seconds, 20 is a lot. And for the barb increase the defense of 2 hands weapon;)
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
29th August 2020 01:15:56

Quoting Triple Viral:
I have a paladin and also a barbarian .well let me explain . cleave charges in 2 seconds, shield slam in 6 seconds
Barbarian has the advantage of doing more magic in less time and doing more damage, but can not block like a paladin
now if you add frenezy the difference of the hits compared to the paladin is greater, not to mention with a 2-handed weapon( la saca cacas)
.I would like the loading time of holy sword to be reduced by 10 seconds, 20 is a lot. And for the barb increase the defense of 2 hands weapon;)

I’m not sure if you’re stupid or don’t know basic math or don’t know the classes.....
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
1st September 2020 03:46:43

any new's about the pvp'ing?¡

pvp blessing need's to be more usefull againt's more high levels than you

nobody's can't fight in this game because you lose more than you win
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
1st September 2020 03:48:35

Quoting Paper Tank:
Quoting Triple Viral:

I’m not sure if you’re stupid or don’t know basic math or don’t know the classes.....

eh?¡ respect ? piece of............
« First
3 4 5 6