« First
2 3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th August 2020 12:05:15 GM Shadow View post »
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
26th August 2020 16:55:10

We tested for 3 days, then after the testing you change it so barbarians are worse than when tested.
Now on live it's still 100% better to be a Paladin, when you have a class which is the best blocker and on par in terms of damage compared to a Barbarian why would anyone choose a Barbarian?

Not even talking about how much easier it is for Paladins to hunt because they have a 5 sqm AOE which you can just stand against a wall and hit all monsters for 100% damage, where as a Barbarian has to find specific spots to make use of their 100% damage.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
26th August 2020 19:03:21

2sqm by me (not frontline) should make 100% dmg like frontline when i use rage of fiury? Now its 66% its ok?
That you want This work.? I ask only for know.
Guardian Striker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
26th August 2020 19:32:44

Yeah, rage of fury 2 side sqms should damage same as frontline sqms, not less. :(
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
26th August 2020 19:53:12

Quoting Guardian Striker:
Yeah, rage of fury 2 side sqms should damage same as frontline sqms, not less. :(

I told him to do that all test server and it wasn't something he wanted, we had a "decent" balance but he changed the numbers before release anyway. So no idea what hes thinking to be honest.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
26th August 2020 20:36:42 (Last edited 26th August 2020 20:37:39)

I think he doesnt want barbarians to do more dmg then paladins because the majority is paladin, including himself. I guess he csnt deal with crying paladins if the dmg is reduced.

Hence why paladins get buffs when barbs are supposed to be tweaked.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
26th August 2020 20:39:09

Quoting Optimussss:
2sqm by me (not frontline) should make 100% dmg like frontline when i use rage of fiury? Now its 66% its ok?
That you want This work.? I ask only for know.

shut up. You hardly understand ANYTHING in life, let alone whats good for barbarian.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
26th August 2020 21:25:15

Sonnema wal sie :) wracaj do nory z ktorej wylazles :)
They.made all what i want on all my mail soo :)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 902
Mage
26th August 2020 21:38:49

Quoting Optimussss:
Sonnema wal sie :) wracaj do nory z ktorej wylazles :)
They.made all what i want on all my mail soo :)

Clearly they made the decisions based on what they thought was best and not what you thought was best XD . I am sure they did not understand any emails you sent them unless they where in your native tongue .
Marbus
Player

Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
26th August 2020 22:43:39

Quoting Administration:
This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

Barbarian

- Frenzy and Rage have been reworked.

Frenzy allows barbarians to increase their melee skill by 10% and gain 5% life steal while decreasing spell mana cost 15% for 3 minutes.

Rage allows barbarians to increase their melee skill by 25%, critical hit chance by 20%, and speed temporarily. It has a cooldown of 3 minutes.

Melee and mana are no longer reduced.

- Shockwave: reduced ML requirement from 14 to 8, cast time from 1s to 0s and cooldown from 5s to 4s.

- Frenzy: reduced ML requirement from 12 to 9 and reduced mana cost.

- Rage of Fury: increased damage on the sides.

- Kilter and Bloodthirst have been removed.

- Barbarians no longer receive a spell damage boost with a one-handed weapon equipped. Two-handed weapons continue to provide a spell boost.

- All two handed weapons have received a defense stat boost in addition to reworked secondary stats.

- Melee skill now affects all offensive spell damage.

Good changes. :D
I am waiting for a 2H of 4k challenge point to exchange for my axe. :P
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
26th August 2020 23:19:48

I might actually try and play this a little bit,see if its fun to play barbs again.
« First
2 3 4 5 6