« First
2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
24th January 2021 19:07:26 Administration View post »
Jigge
Player

Pharos
Level 767
Warrior
25th January 2021 12:46:29

Quoting Administration:
Based on your feedback we have added two new test proxies: London and Sao Paulo. We will continue to adjust our server setup until we can provide a smooth experience to all players. Your feedback on game performance is essential to this process.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Thank you- London proxy work a bit better than Poland for me, but still my connection was way smoother on old server with WTfast proxy. Could you share IP and we could send you ping and traceroute?

Regards,
Botisss
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
25th January 2021 14:30:13 (Last edited 25th January 2021 14:31:39)

I would like to see a little ping indicator on the client, this could save some lives when it shows some spikes in the latency.
Also, if I select the London proxy, login and logout it sets itself back to France. France defaults back to No Proxy option.
Auronel
Player

Elysium
Level 415
Ranger
25th January 2021 15:53:11

So far, proxy is working great for me, when i experience lags! Now, f.e. I turned proxy off, I have good connection. I hunted 2 hours with it being on to smooth out lags I was having and it was playable and reduced a risk of death by a lot!, minor inconvenience only. So in this regard = Full success! THANK YOU!
N Kayani
Player

Pharos
Level 464
Ranger
26th January 2021 12:56:34

I would say this changes made me lag more unfortunally ;/ i tried everyone of them. atm i use no proxy because that works best.
but overall i lag more then before the update.

-N Kayani
« First
2 3 4