1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
8th April 2021 23:02:20 (Last edited 8th April 2021 23:04:31)

Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:
Same excuse is when we where full team you guys didn’t fight , leaving wyhual and the fighters to die you even screamed “we don’t fight no more, just focus levels “ to your teammates after you died so idk what is more charlove ..: avoiding fights until server is dead then spam to 4 players dominado or watching your friend Melvin die and logging in a maker meanwhile you have various level 300+ you could of logged in to help .

My set at the moment in Pharos consists of 5 magic resistance and I didn’t have buff so yeah to be honest with 15 people and you couldn’t kill me alinor or archz is kind of like pathetic but yeah ok it’s sad my hp got low like I can control the damage that is done to me lmfao

You tel me Melvin is not charlover but he quit playing during the day because I am at work and that is why he stopped Pharos , leaving Justin to use anti locate and entering dungeons for a whole month lmfao

Remember you are competing and you are forced to level high in order to leave pz in Pharos , I play titan to have a maker and laugh of how pathetic you and your team are . When the server was alive you never said anything in trade chat or forum and now you only have 4 enemies you are Keyboard warrior lmfao . Keep that same energy boy

You keep talking about me saying that and even say you have a "voice clip", why not release the voice clip? I know you won't because it doesn't exist, That's all you can do is lie and make things up to make yourself seem better.

You also might have it confused with the channel in your "teams" TS which states "Make Levels And Cash" (The one above dennis asking for 3 euro)
About me never being in war, you can see me throughout Alinors and Laws etc war videos. (I was fighting weeks before you decided to come here).

I guess we will wait and see if you're on your "maker" or Caste more on Pharos, I know which one I would take a bet on.

I cant believe this guys hahahahaha u made my day "Gather time when gather time" and "Make lvls and cash" those both are quotes of legendary leader from tibia Veziv that is just for fun.

U made my day lmao <3<3

About record when u saying about not fighting idk if it exists but i had info from guy who was playing Satanic Rush that u said that also he said they cant count on your team if it comes about fights :P

Also i cant see Achilles on my videos ;/

Those are quotes from your leaders teamspeak :D:D
We also told satanic rush they couldn't count on us, we will not fight with reaven.

(Achilles was in the video that made 90% of your team quit)

Why u need to talk like that do u feel better or just lying yourself?

They already quit 5 days before that battle.

Also it was on trash sonnema and law movie (there is not even oen single frag on the movie u guys killing enemy with less team on screen, just look law first or second movie all kills like 5-10 people killing one)

On my movies i cant see Achilles ;/
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
8th April 2021 23:04:22 (Last edited 8th April 2021 23:08:54)

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:
Same excuse is when we where full team you guys didn’t fight , leaving wyhual and the fighters to die you even screamed “we don’t fight no more, just focus levels “ to your teammates after you died so idk what is more charlove ..: avoiding fights until server is dead then spam to 4 players dominado or watching your friend Melvin die and logging in a maker meanwhile you have various level 300+ you could of logged in to help .

My set at the moment in Pharos consists of 5 magic resistance and I didn’t have buff so yeah to be honest with 15 people and you couldn’t kill me alinor or archz is kind of like pathetic but yeah ok it’s sad my hp got low like I can control the damage that is done to me lmfao

You tel me Melvin is not charlover but he quit playing during the day because I am at work and that is why he stopped Pharos , leaving Justin to use anti locate and entering dungeons for a whole month lmfao

Remember you are competing and you are forced to level high in order to leave pz in Pharos , I play titan to have a maker and laugh of how pathetic you and your team are . When the server was alive you never said anything in trade chat or forum and now you only have 4 enemies you are Keyboard warrior lmfao . Keep that same energy boy

You keep talking about me saying that and even say you have a "voice clip", why not release the voice clip? I know you won't because it doesn't exist, That's all you can do is lie and make things up to make yourself seem better.

You also might have it confused with the channel in your "teams" TS which states "Make Levels And Cash" (The one above dennis asking for 3 euro)
About me never being in war, you can see me throughout Alinors and Laws etc war videos. (I was fighting weeks before you decided to come here).

I guess we will wait and see if you're on your "maker" or Caste more on Pharos, I know which one I would take a bet on.

I cant believe this guys hahahahaha u made my day "Gather time when gather time" and "Make lvls and cash" those both are quotes of legendary leader from tibia Veziv that is just for fun.

U made my day lmao <3<3

About record when u saying about not fighting idk if it exists but i had info from guy who was playing Satanic Rush that u said that also he said they cant count on your team if it comes about fights :P

We also told satanic rush they couldn't count on us, we will not fight with reaven.

Do you understand what quit means?

Always some excuse.

You're too high level!
You're boring to fight!
You're too many people!
Our people quit!
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
8th April 2021 23:07:39 (Last edited 8th April 2021 23:08:45)

Double post
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
8th April 2021 23:11:44

Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:

U made my day lmao <3<3

Always some excuse.

You're too high level!
You're boring to fight!
You're too many people!
Our people quit!

I told u already we were here for pvp not for exping weeks without battles. And we had more battles with last hit first 2 weeks than with your team for 2 months.
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
8th April 2021 23:15:38

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:

U made my day lmao <3<3

Always some excuse.

You're too high level!
You're boring to fight!
You're too many people!
Our people quit!

I told u already we were here for pvp not for exping weeks without battles. And we had more battles with last hit first 2 weeks than with your team for 2 months.

More excuses for the excuse book.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
8th April 2021 23:18:02

Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:

U made my day lmao <3<3

Always some excuse.

You're too high level!
You're boring to fight!
You're too many people!
Our people quit!

What will be your excuse to refuse my invitation for 1 v 1?
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
8th April 2021 23:23:40

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:

U made my day lmao <3<3

Always some excuse.

You're too high level!
You're boring to fight!
You're too many people!
Our people quit!

Now that you have no team you want to 1v1? :D:D:D:D
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
8th April 2021 23:24:11

Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:

U made my day lmao <3<3

Always some excuse.

You're too high level!
You're boring to fight!
You're too many people!
Our people quit!

Forum warrior
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
8th April 2021 23:30:37 (Last edited 8th April 2021 23:31:16)

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:

U made my day lmao <3<3

Always some excuse.

You're too high level!
You're boring to fight!
You're too many people!
Our people quit!

Forum warrior

I'm not the one only lvling in HC DKs...
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
8th April 2021 23:34:57

Reading Caste's and Alinor posts feels like watching this kid.. Just a dream.

1 2 3 4 5
Last »